Democrats = failed ideas, still running against bush

Its easier to blame Bush than it is to explain why your policies ain't workin for shit. LOL

It took Reagan 2 years to straighten out the mess Carter left him. Barry Boy better hurry. That 2 year mark is fast approaching. LOL

Reagan.. he never did sort anything out, he just came up with bigger and more idiotic problems. Everyone knew Nancy was the one running the WH his last two years in office. He was slowly becoming more and more sick and they didn't want anyone to know. He was afterall the best of the worst in a string of Republican mistakes.

You all hate it when we talk about your absolute biggest failure GW Bush, doncha.. :lol:

LMAO

Well for a "mistake" he did pretty damned good. .

As I recall the economy boomed while he was the Prez.

I'm sure you will correct me if I'm wrong??? LOL

So you were a big fan of the trickle down theory that never really got to trickling? The greed factor kind of blew that out of the water. His own VP didn't even like his approach. I believe Bush 1 didn't agree with Reagan. He called it voodoo economics orsomething weird like that.

has it been discussed here on anywhwere that obama is a classic example of someone who suffers from narcissistic personality disorder?

Yea that's pretty obvious. All this whining is just so lame. I think most Americans are finally catching on though. We have a whiny little child in the White House who never was qualified to be President in the first place. No one likes a whiner. Say what you want about George Bush,but he took all the hateful insults from the Left and dealt with it like a man. Lets just hope & pray this guy is a One & Doner.

Reagan.. he never did sort anything out, he just came up with bigger and more idiotic problems. Everyone knew Nancy was the one running the WH his last two years in office. He was slowly becoming more and more sick and they didn't want anyone to know. He was afterall the best of the worst in a string of Republican mistakes.

You all hate it when we talk about your absolute biggest failure GW Bush, doncha.. :lol:

LMAO

Well for a "mistake" he did pretty damned good. .

As I recall the economy boomed while he was the Prez.

I'm sure you will correct me if I'm wrong??? LOL

So you were a big fan of the trickle down theory that never really got to trickling? The greed factor kind of blew that out of the water. His own VP didn't even like his approach. I believe Bush 1 didn't agree with Reagan. He called it voodoo economics orsomething weird like that.

And it created 20 million jobs.
And the greed factor?
The people were greedy....and ther corporations fed on that greed.....certainly not the other way around.

People not making money wanted more, so they signed those credit card deals.
People not readyyet, wanted that house, so they lied on their mortgage applications.
Peopke wanted their money to make easy money for them so they opted to invest in the market....and they lost the gamble. Shit happens.

Simple...you dont like a company? Dont buy from them, dont invest in them.

You dont want top be a victim of the system? Dont jump into the system (whatever the heck the system is).....

Yep....greed....OF THE PEOPLE THAT NOW CALL THEMSELVES VICTIMS.

Ditto.

I'm pretty damned sure that Barry Boys polices ain't gonna create 20 million jobs.

How bout you Sara???

Bush was a little more concerned with national security than Obama. Bush was a little more open to bipartisanship than Obama. Bush was MUCH MORE thick skinned as it peretained to criticism. Bush did not feel the need to alienate any group be them business owners, radicals like the far left, demonstrators like Sheehan and her crowd...

bush was more concerned with military AGGRESSION than obama... not security.

bush was never for bi-partisanship as you'd perhaps understand if you were on my side of the aisle. bush gave the finger to the left side of the aisle the day he took office because he was obsessessed with furthering the objectives of the radical religious right.

obama tried to be bi-partisan and got the finger for it from the 'ihopehefails' loons.

otherwise, there would be a public option....

otherwise, we'd be out of iraq ....

otherwise, we'd be out of afghanistan....

otherwise, there would have been a real jobs bill when he came into office and not the watered down trash that came out of congress and which the rightwingnuts promptly gave the finger to after getting concessions....

otherwise, DADT would be GONE.

Bush left crawford in the middle of the night to sign a bill to make the rightwingnuts happy on the schiavo issue... interestingly the only thing he ever left crawford for during his 8 years.

bush appointed rightwingnuts to the court... obama put moderates on the court... really stupid imo.

Sorry Jillian.

Your opinion...and certainly directly contrasting of mine.

As I see it, you partisan hatred for Bush seems to be allowing you to express opinion as fact.

Me? I did not like Bush at all, but I also recognized what he did and what he tried to do. But he never tried to manipulate the thinking of the peop[le in my eyes.

Obama? The man is an outright liar. No ifs and or buts about it. He has you believing he tried to be bi-partisan...and all he has are words....but no proof that the GOP would not work with him. He uses his gift of gab to fool people into thinking he says one thing when in fact he is saying another. Thay is why Gibbs is continually saying "look at the record, he never said that"

And you are a birght woamn...and you fell for it.

Obama is good...real good at fooling people and one day you will wake up and say "what the fu@#"

Totally agree.

OL'BO fooled a lot of folks. Folks who took him at face value. They believed everything coming out of his mouth. He had an agenda and still does.

If the media hadn't been in the tank for him, with the exception of FOX, then folks might have gotten a better view of what he is. They certainly should have gotten an unbiased look at him.

OL'BO is a shyster, a flim flam man and he's damned good at it and loads of folks bought his act hook, line and sinker.

As for Bush well I liked him just fine his first term. He was the right man in the right place at the right time on 9-11 and he and his Administration kept this country safe for 7 years.

Second term was a disaster.

Last edited:
so why is obama continuing those failed policies??????

That's a good question and one that I don't know the answer to. If I was a mind reader I would nt be doing what I do for a livng that's for sure.

great way to avoid the question.

so you are not denying that obama is continuing bush's failed policies? you just don't know why he's continuing them.

which policies is obama referring to when he says, "they drove us into the ditch, and I'm getting us out"

The hell if I know. I don't have a direct line to the President.

I will freely admit that, besides ObamaCare and Wall Street reform, Obama IS keeping with Bush's policies in foregin policy. On the Domestic side though..he is more liberal than Bush, but not that much more.

WHich is why I don't understand why the right is so anti-Obama...he is doing 95% of what Bush did.

That's a good question and one that I don't know the answer to. If I was a mind reader I would nt be doing what I do for a livng that's for sure.

so you are not denying that obama is continuing bush's failed policies? you just don't know why he's continuing them.

which policies is obama referring to when he says, "they drove us into the ditch, and I'm getting us out"

I will freely admit that, besides ObamaCare and Wall Street reform, Obama IS keeping with Bush's policies in foregin policy. On the Domestic side though..he is more liberal than Bush, but not that much more.

WHich is why I don't understand why the right is so anti-Obama...he is doing 95% of what Bush did.

first off omar, obamacare and wall street reform are domestic policies, not foreign policies.
you keep saying, well, if he's so much like bush, why don't Republicans like him?

WELL IF HE'S SO MUCH LIKE BUSH, HOW IN THE HELL CAN HE SAY WITH A STRAIGHT FACE, "BUSH DROVE US IN TO THE DITCH, AND I'M GETTING US OUT"

first off omar, obamacare and wall street reform are domestic policies, not foreign policies.
you keep saying, well, if he's so much like bush, why don't Republicans like him?

WELL IF HE'S SO MUCH LIKE BUSH, HOW IN THE HELL CAN HE SAY WITH A STRAIGHT FACE, "BUSH DROVE US IN TO THE DITCH, AND I'M GETTING US OUT"

Well I typed it wrong. I know they are domestic policies.

Once again CAD...you ask me questions that I don't know the answers to. Maybe he has a good poker face, the fuck do I know.

Once again CAD...you ask me questions that I don't know the answers to. Maybe he has a good poker face, the fuck do I know.

so you have no problem with obama saying the following:
The republicans got us in to this mess by doing A
The republicans only solution to the problem is to do more A
I have solved the problems I inherited from republicans by doing a bigger version of A.
Therefore, don't give the keys back to the republicans who want to go back to the policies of A, stick with me and my policy of A.

how does that make any sense?
i know you don't read minds and can't speak for barry, but take a guess. you are capable of offering your opinion aren't you?

I have solved the problems I inherited from republicans by doing a bigger version of A.
Therefore, don't give the keys back to the republicans who want to go back to the policies of A, stick with me and my policy of A.

i know you don't read minds and can't speak for barry, but take a guess. you are capable of offering your opinion aren't you?

My opinion is that he is a politican like all of them. He will say one thing to get elected and do another. it's the nature of the beast.

I am just wondering why Bush and Obama get all the blame for everything going on. You do know that they only suggest policy and congress is the group who makes policy. I see all the time where the Republicans are responsible for the 8 years before Obama. So you are telling me that the Republicans voted Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House. No wonder they can not get anything done. The Republicans gave up power in 2006. By the way unemployment was at 4.6% at that time.

I do not profess to know everything about economics. I do know however when you do not have money you do not continue to spend it. You look at what you can live without and you cut it from your budget. I also know playing the blame game does not help anyone. I am personally getting tired of hearing it would have been worse instead of how it is better.

Last question for anyone who would care to answer. If things were going so well why didn't any Democrats greet Obama when he arrived? Link

Because they put their name on it. Don't pretend the president is not the most powerful person in politics in the US. The president can veto or sign a law in, there is no voting against others. It's not like if the president says no congress can just say "to bad."

My opinion is that he is a politican like all of them. He will say one thing to get elected and do another. it's the nature of the beast.

so you are admitting that the democrat platform of 2010 "blame bush" is based on a lie?
thank you.
i guess we are all palestinians.

bush was never for bi-partisanship as you'd perhaps understand if you were on my side of the aisle. bush gave the finger to the left side of the aisle the day he took office because he was obsessessed with furthering the objectives of the radical religious right.

obama tried to be bi-partisan and got the finger for it from the 'ihopehefails' loons.

otherwise, there would have been a real jobs bill when he came into office and not the watered down trash that came out of congress and which the rightwingnuts promptly gave the finger to after getting concessions....

Bush left crawford in the middle of the night to sign a bill to make the rightwingnuts happy on the schiavo issue... interestingly the only thing he ever left crawford for during his 8 years.

bush appointed rightwingnuts to the court... obama put moderates on the court... really stupid imo.

Sorry Jillian.

As I see it, you partisan hatred for Bush seems to be allowing you to express opinion as fact.

Me? I did not like Bush at all, but I also recognized what he did and what he tried to do. But he never tried to manipulate the thinking of the peop[le in my eyes.

Obama? The man is an outright liar. No ifs and or buts about it. He has you believing he tried to be bi-partisan...and all he has are words....but no proof that the GOP would not work with him. He uses his gift of gab to fool people into thinking he says one thing when in fact he is saying another. Thay is why Gibbs is continually saying "look at the record, he never said that"

Obama is good...real good at fooling people and one day you will wake up and say "what the fu@#"

Totally agree.

OL'BO fooled a lot of folks. Folks who took him at face value. They believed everything coming out of his mouth. He had an agenda and still does.

If the media hadn't been in the tank for him, with the exception of FOX, then folks might have gotten a better view of what he is. They certainly should have gotten an unbiased look at him.

OL'BO is a shyster, a flim flam man and he's damned good at it and loads of folks bought his act hook, line and sinker.

As for Bush well I liked him just fine his first term. He was the right man in the right place at the right time on 9-11 and he and his Administration kept this country safe for 7 years.

Second term was a disaster.

lol... of course you agree... you haven't had an independent thought in your life.

Bush was a little more concerned with national security than Obama. Bush was a little more open to bipartisanship than Obama. Bush was MUCH MORE thick skinned as it peretained to criticism. Bush did not feel the need to alienate any group be them business owners, radicals like the far left, demonstrators like Sheehan and her crowd...

Sorry Jillian.

it seems to me that rather than actually dispute anything i said, you continue to be more comfortable screaming that i am a 'bush hater'...

i wish you'd stop projecting your feelings toward the current president onto me.

tell me what you think bush tried to do. i have a lot more respect for the things i think obama is trying to do...

and zero respect for the ihopehefails sore-loser loons.

Sorry Jillian.

it seems to me that rather than actually dispute anything i said, you continue to be more comfortable screaming that i am a 'bush hater'...

i wish you'd stop projecting your feelings toward the current president onto me.

tell me what you think bush tried to do. i have a lot more respect for the things i think obama is trying to do...

and zero respect for the ihopehefails sore-loser loons.

Since you bring it up, what exactly do you think Obama is trying to do?

I'm going to give you some news that you seem to not be aware of,or you are..:cuckoo:
The GOP is not in power now.Obama won the election and the Dems are in the majority.
Sorry to be so cruel but you are saying foolish things here and I'm just trying to be helpful
to a DEM who needs it.:lol:

And Cons have no ideas at all.

I'm going to give you some news that you seem to not be aware of,or you are..:cuckoo:
The GOP is not in power now.Obama won the election and the Dems are in the majority.
Sorry to be so cruel but you are saying foolish things here and I'm just trying to be helpful
to a DEM who needs it.:lol:

so you are admitting that the democrat platform of 2010 "blame bush" is based on a lie?
thank you.
i guess we are all palestinians.

I don't quite understand your last statement? What do you mean?

Forum List

Back