Democrats don't like police

except to protect their power grabs,
Democrats don't like the police, but they are more than willing to use them to enforce their abuses of power and overstepping of authority. A recent example of this is how police are used to help Democrats violate freedom of speech and freedom of assembly and the civil rights of Christians because Democrats don't like their opinions.

Members of two pro-life groups were arrested in North Carolina for praying and offering sidewalk counseling in front of an abortion facility in April 2020.

"The same policy that was used against them even permitted picnicking and golfing – but apparently not praying while walking. The government took advantage of a crisis to silence speech it didn't like, and now, three years later, the county has agreed that even during a crisis, banning the First Amendment is not an option," Denise Harle, senior counsel and director of the Center for Life with ADF, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Paul and Dykey Nancy do. They have SFPD on site every time Paul has a GAY COKE WHORE over, just to make sure nothing gets too "hammered." And they do not even pay for the police to be there, the taxpayer does...

If it is good for America or Americans you can count on the Democrats trying to fuk it up. The border, The border Patrol, ICE, The Police, the Inner Cities, the DOJ, the FBI need I go on?

Why defund the DOJ and FBI?

Because they are not doing a good job at catching criminals?
No
Because they are investigating Republicans?
Yup
Another bald face lie, but that is normal from you and your ilk.

The only people I hear these days how hate the cops are those rabid Trumptards demanding the FBI be shut down.

Another bald face lie, but that is normal from you and your ilk.

Republicans have never complained about the FBI not catching criminals

Only when those criminals are in the Republican Party

All stems from unwillingness to behave.
Not inability, but rather not wanting to.

Defund the FBI, CIA and ATF!!!!

Damn I have I’ve been waiting for is for conservatives to call for defunding our police/intelligence!!!!

maga ignorance!!!!!!

Members of two pro-life groups were arrested in North Carolina for praying and offering sidewalk counseling in front of an abortion facility in April 2020.
Well, yeah. That's trespassing. The facility owns the sidewalk. It's not public property. The public has a right-of-way, but just a right-of-way to use the sidewalk as a sidewalk. You know, walk by on it. They can't stand on someone else's sidewalk and do protests.

Why do you hate the law and property rights?

Forum List

Back