Democrats don't have aNY popular 2016 presidential candidates

Hillary can't lose!! Just like in '08!!
If there is an Obama on the horizon, she may be in trouble

Who is the GOP Obama?

Hillary will be challenged by the left - by her fellow Democrats. And she will lose again....Why? Because she's simply not "liberal" enough......Liberals want a wingnut like Liz Warrren....The nuttier the better!

:thup:

Who is the GOP Obama?

Hillary will be challenged by the left - by her fellow Democrats. And she will lose again....Why? Because she's simply not "liberal" enough......Liberals want a wingnut like Liz Warrren....The nuttier the better!

No. We love her like she is. Rush tries to ssy that kind of thing.

Who is the GOP Obama?

No, YOU love her. You're a moderate. Moderates don't matter in the primaries. How do you think she lost to Obama? he went to the left, she stayed in the center.

Who is the GOP Obama?

No, YOU love her. You're a moderate. Moderates don't matter in the primaries. How do you think she lost to Obama? he went to the left, she stayed in the center.
Her and Obama were tied coming out of the primaries st 18 million votes each. Super delegates decided it.

I voted for Hillary in the primary but either of them winning was fine with me.

Who is the GOP Obama?

Hillary was punished by her vote on Iraq and running against a young, dynamic, black candidate

Zander....the multimillionaire who cannot afford health insurance....wants to see a rough and tumble primary on the Democratic side very badly. He thinks that Warren is like a Perry or a Santorum or a Bachmann or a Cain or a Gingrich or a Huckabee. He prays that people supporting Warren will run around wearing Chavez t-shirts and frighten stupid people into voting for whoever the GOP nominates.

Wishful thinking is all it is.

Zander....the multimillionaire who cannot afford health insurance....wants to see a rough and tumble primary on the Democratic side very badly. He thinks that Warren is like a Perry or a Santorum or a Bachmann or a Cain or a Gingrich or a Huckabee. He prays that people supporting Warren will run around wearing Chavez t-shirts and frighten stupid people into voting for whoever the GOP nominates.

I don't have to "wish" for anything. Hillary will be challenged and it will be by bat shit crazy leftists like Sanders and Warren. It will be very entertaining watching the pantsuit move left, right, and center- all on the same issue!! Too bad she isn't as good a liar as her sleazebag husband. ....her schtick is already old, and it hasn't even started yet.

Here's a wise adage that is quite appropriate here : Nobody votes for a proven loser when they have an alternative, even if the alternative is a wingnut. Hillary is a loser who couldn't close the deal with her own party in 2008. She's gotten older and more tired since....not a winning combination.

PS- I can easily afford Health insurance. I CHOOSE not to pay for a lousy product. I'll pay the tax.

I don't have to "wish" for anything. Hillary will be challenged and it will be by bat shit crazy leftists like Sanders and Warren. It will be very entertaining watching the pantsuit move left, right, and center- all on the same issue!! Too bad she isn't as good a liar as her sleazebag husband. ....her schtick is already old, and it hasn't even started yet.

Here's a wise adage that is quite appropriate here : Nobody votes for a proven loser when they have an alternative, even if the alternative is a wingnut. Hillary is a loser who couldn't close the deal with her own party in 2008. She's gotten older and more tired since....not a winning combination.

PS- I can easily afford Health insurance. I CHOOSE not to pay for a lousy product. I'll pay the tax.

Is that like the fake southern accent that W had even though his parents and brother Jeb had no accent?

Did he pick up that southern accent at Yale?

Is that like the fake southern accent that W had even though his parents and brother Jeb had no accent?

there is no way you can fake being an idiot and a liar

there is no way you can fake being an idiot and a liar

Yes We know you've learned that by now.

It isn'too early to begin taking your guys out of the running. We already have. Christie is her closest competition and he's getting another bridge dustup.

You may think your guys are untouchable but you will see how this really works soon.

That's it? We have 7-10 others. Way too early. Plus, the left doesn't know who they all are. And they'll wait to announce.
So you are saying we don't know who Rs will think of running and we haven't already researched the likability of possible candidates?

That's silly.

So far I'm the only one in the country that knows kasich will run. NONE of the media has even thought of it till this Nov, except Lara ingram who really likes him. I mean personally and as a public leader.

BS.

I showed you a poll which polled Americans on potential GOP candidates- published in of course the media.

A whopping 2% of Americans support Kasich.

And you say that Democrats have no popular candidates? There is no comparision between the 'popularity' of Clinton vs Kasich.

Whether either will actually run- that is unknown.

I'm looking forward to a cat-fight for the Democrat Party Nomination.

Fauxahontas vs the brain-damaged old woman who can be counted on to do irrational things - if she can remember to!

Hilary is done and won't run. She's a cancer and Obama has screwed her chances by having her on his staff. Too much ammo for gop way too much.

Who else do they have? Run Kerry again who lost to George W bush, lol. He has no chance. Biden? He will pull a Gingrich and fuck up with his words and be proven to be psychotic.

Either way you look at it they don't have good candidates and Obama is screwing them worse every day they are in office.

A candidate list of gingrich, kasich, paul, bush, Christie, Rubio would over shadow them all.

2016 is over before it began. Thank you Obama for doing something right! :)
I bet Gingrich will pull a Gingrich!

And we got 3-4 other likable accomplished candidates. All that the dems have is a guy who just has to smile and you know he's ripping you off in biden. Lol. My point - I don't care.

Newt is in no way likeable.

Neither is Christie or Paul.

Forum List

Back