Democrats don't have aNY popular 2016 presidential candidates

It isn'too early to begin taking your guys out of the running. We already have. Christie is her closest competition and he's getting another bridge dustup.

You may think your guys are untouchable but you will see how this really works soon.

It isn'too early to begin taking your guys out of the running. We already have. Christie is her closest competition and he's getting another bridge dustup.

You may think your guys are untouchable but you will see how this really works soon.

That's it? We have 7-10 others. Way too early. Plus, the left doesn't know who they all are. And they'll wait to announce.

That's it? We have 7-10 others. Way too early. Plus, the left doesn't know who they all are. And they'll wait to announce.
So you are saying we don't know who Rs will think of running and we haven't already researched the likability of possible candidates?

That's silly.

Last edited:
Kasich and Walker are very likeable; especially Kasich.

Kasich will have trouble with the women's vote. Walker is unfit by being a college drop out.

George Washington, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Grover Cleveland, and Harry Truman.

None had college degrees........

All were born before 1900 as well... In this day and age, it's a death sentence to any serious candidate.

I don't see it playing out that way. Voters are a bit tired of over-educated fools like Gruber, et. al.. telling them what they need and how dumb they are for not knowing it. Walker has an excellent record and he's certainly proved that he knows how to win elections.....:thup:

Kasich has proven WAY.............................................. More than that. Even Christi or Bush can't argue with Kasich. He's they guy you let speak, and give respect to. He talks you shut up. You attack him you are attacking a very nice man and you look like a dick.

Kasich will be the next President.

Wrong again:

John Kasich’s Victory-That-Wasn’t
Understanding Ohio shows he has more weaknesses than strengths.

By MATT A. MAYER November 24, 2014

Conservative ideals and the real, tough work of governing were on display this weekend as the nation’s Republican governors gathered in Boca Raton, Florida. As party leaders, pundits, and grassroots activists begin to size the field of governors who might run in 2016, it’d be easy to overlook some fundamental differences between some of the biggest names.

For instance, much is being made nationally about Ohio Governor John Kasich’s big win on election night and what it means for 2016, yet much of that premature Beltway pontificating lacks a true understanding of what happened here in Ohio: His “big win” actually shows a much less popular figure than a first glance would appear.

Kasich certainly would love to be President of the United States. He ran once before in 2000, but he pulled out before any votes were cast, realizing congressman don’t become Presidents. Governors do.

Fast-forward to 2010 when Kasich won the governor’s race by 77,000 votes with 49% of the vote. In four years, Kasich increased state spending by 20%, expanded Medicaid under Obamacare, shifted taxes from income to sales and commercial business taxes, tried to hike taxes on Ohio’s nascent energy renaissance, failed to sustain public sector collective bargaining reform, tripled the number of legal gambling sites from four to eleven, and monitored Ohio’s middling 27th ranked private sector job growth from 2011 to today.

John Kasich s Victory-That-Wasn t - Matt A. Mayer - POLITICO Magazine

I live in Ohio...

So you are saying we don't know who Rs will think of running and we haven't already researched the likability of possible candidates?

That's silly.

So far I'm the only one in the country that knows kasich will run. NONE of the media has even thought of it till this Nov, except Lara ingram who really likes him. I mean personally and as a public leader.

Last edited:
I don't see it playing out that way. Voters are a bit tired of over-educated fools like Gruber, et. al.. telling them what they need and how dumb they are for not knowing it. Walker has an excellent record and he's certainly proved that he knows how to win elections.....

You mean, "Barely scraping by weak opponents in off-year elections"?

Of course, the voters are dumb. most voters can't name both of their Senators or their congressman. Most can't name the three branches of government.

And most of them are too dumb to know that we spend more than any other country on health care and have the worst system in the industrialized world.

In related news, 54% of Americans think Jesus is coming back in their lifetime.

Hilary is done and won't run. She's a cancer and Obama has screwed her chances by having her on his staff. Too much ammo for gop way too much.

Who else do they have? Run Kerry again who lost to George W bush, lol. He has no chance. Biden? He will pull a Gingrich and fuck up with his words and be proven to be psychotic.

Either way you look at it they don't have good candidates and Obama is screwing them worse every day they are in office.

A candidate list of gingrich, kasich, paul, bush, Christie, Rubio would over shadow them all.

2016 is over before it began. Thank you Obama for doing something right! :)

Well I am not confident that Hilary will run- but if she chooses to- she will get elected over any of those GOP candidates you mentioned.

GOP won't select Christie- he rode in a helicopter with Obama- the GOP won't tolerate that.

No she won't not at all. I'm 100% certain. I have a nack for these things. I've never been wrong in predicting political outcomes the last 6 years. I'm a political genius and my record speaks for itself.

LOL......

There's still for Democrats to find a black guy with an hispanic surname, finance transgender surgery and have him/her/it in shape to be nominated as their perfect candidate.
Oh we have one of those, not Black but smart and wonderful and Hispanic. He might be tapped for VP by Hillary:

s-JULIAN-CASTRO-large.jpg

Julian Castro.

There's still for Democrats to find a black guy with an hispanic surname, finance transgender surgery and have him/her/it in shape to be nominated as their perfect candidate.
There is still time for Republicans to find a boring white guy

Looks like Identity Politics will remain a top priority in 2016.

Yeah, why can't we all be like the dumb southern white trash and vote AGAINST our own economic interests instead of for them? You know, like the rich people spend a lot of money trying to get us to do!

... he says, perfectly illustrating my point.

Again.

Like clockwork.

Looks like Identity Politics will remain a top priority in 2016.

Yeah, why can't we all be like the dumb southern white trash and vote AGAINST our own economic interests instead of for them? You know, like the rich people spend a lot of money trying to get us to do!
Southern white trash interests involve guns and hating gays and immigrants
Republicans give them that

Forum List

Back