Democrats Courageously Defend The Rights Of Illegal Immigrant Drunk Drivers

Zero common sense in 100% of these empty headed LibStain. Case in point Winston and hundreds of others.
You asked a simple question, do non-citizens, including illegal immigrants, have the same Constitutional rights as American citizens. The answer is clear, and the landmark case is Boumediene V. Bush. Anyone, regardless of their citizenship status or even criminal record, that live in the jurisdiction of the United States, is protected by the Constitution. I mean come on, Boumediene was held, as a terrorist, at Guantanamo Bay, and the SCOTUS ruled that he was protected by the Constitution. From the ruling,

The Nation’s basic charter cannot be contracted away like this. The Constitution grants Congress and the President the power to acquire, dispose of, and govern territory, not the power to decide when and where its terms apply. To hold that the political branches may switch the Constitution on or off at will would lead to a regime in which they, not this Court, say 'what the law is'.

Sheesh. You are the one that initially called it "free".

Always has been. Employers need healthy employee's.

Nonsense. You claimed:

Illegals have been getting free health care for decades.”

I explained that “free” healthcare is a false claim. Somebody pays for it.

You don’t seem to understand that healthcare for illegals is far too often a function of emergency care at hospitals. Do you believe that hospitals provide care for free?

Dating from 2005..

You asked a simple question, do non-citizens, including illegal immigrants, have the same Constitutional rights as American citizens. The answer is clear, and the landmark case is Boumediene V. Bush. Anyone, regardless of their citizenship status or even criminal record, that live in the jurisdiction of the United States, is protected by the Constitution. I mean come on, Boumediene was held, as a terrorist, at Guantanamo Bay, and the SCOTUS ruled that he was protected by the Constitution. From the ruling,

The Nation’s basic charter cannot be contracted away like this. The Constitution grants Congress and the President the power to acquire, dispose of, and govern territory, not the power to decide when and where its terms apply. To hold that the political branches may switch the Constitution on or off at will would lead to a regime in which they, not this Court, say 'what the law is'.

I don't know why this is so hard for so many to understand.

Notice the moonbats keep screeching republicans dont want to do anything?
When repulicans crafted a bill last year that would actually help, not one dem voted for it, so it died in the senate.
Notice the moonbats keep talking about going after the employer? Guess what was in the republican bill?
Dont let these dipshits gaslight you.
They are trained monkeys.

How about a law that allows those harmed to sue their employers?
but but but….“It’s the EMPLOYERS!” - pknopp
Hmmm….I thought you “fake news’d” my post?
IMG_1867.jpeg

Nonsense. You claimed:

Illegals have been getting free health care for decades.”

I explained that “free” healthcare is a false claim. Somebody pays for it.

You don’t seem to understand that healthcare for illegals is far too often a function of emergency care at hospitals. Do you believe that hospitals provide care for free?

Dating from 2005..

Hospitals or wherever, it's been going on forever.

stupid OX! Someone has to program it, test it, install it, maintan it, uprade it, patch it, network it, enter data, get meaningful databases completed. You Shheeeatstained loons are to ignorant to come out of the rain yet you want to bark policy?
If an illegal uses a fake Social Security number, it will flag. In most cases they use a legit Social Security number, one held by someone else. Why is it not the responsibility of that individual, the one who's number is being illegitimately used, to monitor and maintain the integrity of their number?

If an illegal uses a fake Social Security number, it will flag. In most cases they use a legit Social Security number, one held by someone else.

And it would flag also if actually enforced.

Why is it not the responsibility of that individual, the one who's number is being illegitimately used, to monitor and maintain the integrity of their number?

Because it's not actually used that way. There is NO verification of anything.

Hospitals or wherever, it's been going on forever.

“Hospitals or whatever”. A response worthy of a Valley Girl.

You still seem to believe that everything from the government is “free”.

When an illegal alien tranny in California gets a mutilating surgery and drug therapy, is it really free? Somebody pays. Who is that “somebody”?

If an illegal uses a fake Social Security number, it will flag. In most cases they use a legit Social Security number, one held by someone else. Why is it not the responsibility of that individual, the one who's number is being illegitimately used, to monitor and maintain the integrity of their number?

Your post suggested AI for E-Verify. Not illegals making up SS#s to use, and now you suggest they conflict with existing. That’s a different subject 100%. Libstain 101.

“Hospitals or whatever”. A response worthy of a Valley Girl.

You still seem to believe that everything from the government is “free”.

You are the one that initially said "free".

If I was in a foreign country, spending my time getting loaded and crashing automobiles, I would sort of expect to be expelled. Why does Sleepy Joe think that these people are the salt of the fucking earth and should not only be allowed to stay but even offered citizenship.
They are the new Democrat slaves of the Marxists elites. Who else is going to pick their vegetables and clean their houses?

Not if any property rented to an illegal is taken away. Problem solved over night.

Again, making excuses for business. I'm not interested. As an aside though, rentals are also a business. No one is going to address that.

Forum List

Back