democrats continue to assault trump supporters

I would have slapped that punks brainless head right off his shoulders....

Time and again we see this yet the msm fails to report it.....in fact they cover it up and then try to claim that Trump supporters are violent.

Absolutely outrageous..................WATCH: Female Trump Supporter Sucker-Punched By Left-Wing Protester

You've got to be fucking kidding me:

The Daily Wire is an American conservative news and opinion website founded in 2015 by political commentator Ben Shapiro who is the site's editor-in-chief. Go check out Ben repeatedly calling for civil war.

Ben Shapiro Treatens Beto O'Rourke With Violence

Time and again we see this yet the msm fails to report it.....in fact they cover it up and then try to claim that Trump supporters are violent.

Absolutely outrageous..................WATCH: Female Trump Supporter Sucker-Punched By Left-Wing Protester

democrats [sic] continue to assault trump [sic] supporters

Nowhere in your entire link is the word "democrat". Or even "Democrat".
While we're at it we should also point out that it doesn't contain the word "Republican" either. Or "Whig" or "Federalist" or even, and you'd better sit down for this --- "Know Nothing".

Lie much?

The Daily Wire is an American conservative news and opinion website founded in 2015 by political commentator Ben Shapiro who is the site's editor-in-chief. Go check out Ben repeated calling for civil war.
Anyone run over with a car yet?
No one was dumb enough to stand in the middle of the freeway that day, so no.
Freeway, right, reality is not kind to you all.

While we're at it we should also point out that it doesn't contain the word "Republican" either. Or "Whig" or "Federalist" or even, and you'd better sit down for this --- "Know Nothing".

Lie much?
Ben Shapiro has built a career on it.

If the American Left accuses someone of committing some offense, you can damn well bet they themselves are guilty of doing the same thing in spades.
Gee, if only that weren't utterly bipartisan. Far as I'm concerned you halfwits can knock yourselves out.

The Daily Wire is an American conservative news and opinion website founded in 2015 by political commentator Ben Shapiro who is the site's editor-in-chief. Go check out Ben repeatedly calling for civil war.

You saw the video liar.

Lie much?
Ben Shapiro has built a career on it.

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American useful idiot parrots.

It must be something in the water that makes them too stupid to see through this bullshit.

hatred.jpg

You saw the video liar.

See Ben call for violence halfwit.

You saw the video liar.

See Ben call for violence halfwit.

It's called self defense cockroach.

The longer this goes without a backlash...the worse that backlash will be.

I fear that if it waits until after the 2020 election (which it probably will)...it will be open warfare in the streets.

Only a fool (or a leftist) thinks they can hit without getting hit back.

Forum List

Back