democrats continue to assault trump supporters

The longer this goes without a backlash...the worse that backlash will be.

I fear that if it waits until after the 2020 election (which it probably will)...it will be open warfare in the streets.

Only a fool (or a leftist) thinks they can hit without getting hit back.

There used to be consequences. They would be treated very very rough and they would not protest again so easily. So go ahead, beat the crap out of 'em willya? Seriously. Knock the hell. Maybe they should have been roughed up. I'd like to punch 'em in the face. There's nothing you can do folks, although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. If you do I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it.

The longer this goes without a backlash...the worse that backlash will be.

I fear that if it waits until after the 2020 election (which it probably will)...it will be open warfare in the streets.

Only a fool (or a leftist) thinks they can hit without getting hit back.

There used to be consequences. They would be treated very very rough and they would not protest again so easily. So go ahead, beat the crap out of 'em willya? Seriously. Knock the hell. Maybe they should have been roughed up. I'd like to punch 'em in the face. There's nothing you can do folks, although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. If you do I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it.
Violence called for, on americans, by a president.

Time and again we see this yet the msm fails to report it.....in fact they cover it up and then try to claim that Trump supporters are violent.

Absolutely outrageous..................WATCH: Female Trump Supporter Sucker-Punched By Left-Wing Protester

democrats [sic] continue to assault trump [sic] supporters

Nowhere in your entire link is the word "democrat". Or even "Democrat".
While we're at it we should also point out that it doesn't contain the word "Republican" either. Or "Whig" or "Federalist" or even, and you'd better sit down for this --- "Know Nothing".

Lie much?
Yeah, that was a loud mouth Trump supporter who hit a young Bernie supporter. You can tell by the MAGA shirt her boyfriend was wearing.
.idiot!

Time and again we see this yet the msm fails to report it.....in fact they cover it up and then try to claim that Trump supporters are violent.

Absolutely outrageous..................WATCH: Female Trump Supporter Sucker-Punched By Left-Wing Protester

democrats [sic] continue to assault trump [sic] supporters

Nowhere in your entire link is the word "democrat". Or even "Democrat".
While we're at it we should also point out that it doesn't contain the word "Republican" either. Or "Whig" or "Federalist" or even, and you'd better sit down for this --- "Know Nothing".

Lie much?
Yeah, that was a loud mouth Trump supporter who hit a young Bernie supporter. You can tell by the MAGA shirt her boyfriend was wearing.
.idiot!

You can ass-ume anything you want to ass-ume. But guess what that makes you.

Besides which, Dumbass, and once AGAIN for the intellectually bereft, the planet is not, and never has been, made up of the two elements "Democrat" and "Republican". Most people are NEITHER.

The fact was cited, and REMAINS, that the OP went way out on a limb and ass-umed imaginary "facts" with no evidenced. AND HE GOT HIS ASS CALLED ON IT.

And there's nothing you can do about that so FUCK OFF.

Forum List

Back