Democrats can't even give away tickets to Hillary campaign events

i wonder what would happen if hillary booked red rocks later this summer.
It would be the first time in years that the place was totally quiet on a weekend.
well at least a few million crickets would show up.
She's gonna be in Texass?
actually u let hillary do a speech in a cow field, i am pretty sure all the cows would show up, then all fart in unison.

It would be the first time in years that the place was totally quiet on a weekend.
well at least a few million crickets would show up.
She's gonna be in Texass?
actually u let hillary do a speech in a cow field, i am pretty sure all the cows would show up, then all fart in unison.
She would have an over whelming crowd mass if she brought feed sacks..

This sounds like what happened to McCain he couldn't fill a high school gym and Hillary seems to have the same problem. Both Obama and Palin filled stadiums...is Hillary the Dem's McCain? Ouch!

i just cant wait for the day when both Hillary and Rubio hold rallies on the same day and Rubio has a mile long line around the perimiter and 25 people show up for Hillary and they are just begging for people to come in, even offer free coffee, soda, and skittles.

"Clinton is headlining the party's annual Jefferson-Jackson dinner on Friday evening."

Hillary going to the annual JEFFERSON DAVIS and "STONEWALL" JACKSON dinner in Virginia? What flag were THEY flying?

"Clinton is headlining the party's annual Jefferson-Jackson dinner on Friday evening."

Hillary going to the annual JEFFERSON DAVIS and "STONEWALL" JACKSON dinner in Virginia? What flag were THEY flying?

I think that's George Jefferson and Michael Jackson

maybe if Hillary Hired Jessica Simpson and Cathy Lee Gifford to perform she would sell at least 100 more tickets

maybe if Hillary Hired Jessica Simpson and Cathy Lee Gifford to perform she would sell at least 100 more tickets

I hear Monica Lewinsky draws crowds....oh wait

well yah, in a blue string bikini.

i am pretty sure that Hillary is terrified of blowing out a mega-fart being her bowels are shot, wait hasnt she farted during a debate once?

i am pretty sure that Hillary is terrified of blowing out a mega-fart being her bowels are shot, wait hasnt she farted during a debate once?
That was Monica under her dress coughing.

i am going to really feel sorry for the next family of gerbils who "Wont be able to escape from Hillary" in her next speech.

i am going to really feel sorry for the next family of gerbils who "Wont be able to escape from Hillary" in her next speech.

Al Gore said it's "too early" to back Hillary. Hmmmm....

Hillary is 60 points ahead of his nearest rival for her 2020 reelection, she might win all 57 states!

She probably has the aliens in outer space vote too.

are you kidding. that's to rustic and not comfy enough for her. Plus all HER security in their limos, hummers, and tanks would fill it up and no room for the people.

Forum List

Back