Democrats can start shitting bricks anytime:

The Trump-loses are pinning their hopes on a poll showing Jill Stein at 6%. Yes, they are that stupid.

IBD/TIPP is sort of a push-poller organization, like Rasmussen. Their job is to put out polls heavily slanted for Republicans for most of the cycle, so that the losers don't lose all hope. Then they clean up the bias on their very last poll, so they can point to that last poll later and pretend to be a good pollster.

It fools the rubes, as this thread shows.

A lot of my rabid Bernie's are voting Stein, why do you find 6% as surprising?

(Sorry for the late edit; my browser hates USMB's quote function so I have to do it seperately)
Surprised why the number isn't higher, considering crooked Hillary and the Democratic party stole the nomination from Sanders.

Yea idk a number of mine hate Hillary enough that they're voting Trump despite his "pussy" mouth... I have a couple that said hell no to Trump and Hillary and went Johnson (which I found amazing on a psychological level)
And, there is hardly any enthusiasm for the bitch among blacks, minorities, and women.

Because FOX is pro establishment, which is anti Trump. Once this is over there are rumors that Trump, Roger Ailes, and Hannity are going to create a new news network.

I would rather Trump created it with Breitbart and Milo Yiannopoulos. I love that guy. Totally unafraid of Islamists and anyone else. A gay Catholic, no less. They can add Michelle Malkin to the line-up, too.
There will be many like those that will join in. It will be a good place to go instead of the usual propaganda sources we have seen in the last few decades.

Because FOX is pro establishment, which is anti Trump. Once this is over there are rumors that Trump, Roger Ailes, and Hannity are going to create a new news network.

I would rather Trump created it with Breitbart and Milo Yiannopoulos. I love that guy. Totally unafraid of Islamists and anyone else. A gay Catholic, no less. They can add Michelle Malkin to the line-up, too.
There will be many like those that will join in. It will be a good place to go instead of the usual propaganda sources we have seen in the last few decades.

As long as it lasts before the globalists destroy it one way or another.

Maybe you and I can get jobs there running coffee, sandwiches and cigarettes for the "real journalists."

Democrats can start shitting bricks just about...now:

IBD poll shows Trump leading by one, which actually means Trump leading by 6. And considering his debate performance (not the one the left wing media propaganda machine promotes), and the possibility of a bombshell wikileaks dump such as the 33,000 deleted emails, this thing is starting to turn around for Trump!

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 40, Trump 41, Johnson 8, Stein 4 Trump +1

IBD/TIPP Tracking Poll: The Most Accurate Presidential Poll In America
ISSpoll101216.png
A Donald Trump Win Would Signal The Biggest Poll Failure Ever | Huffington Post
If anyone thinks Donald Trump is doing well or even close to winning this election, they’re badly mistaken. Only the GOP presidential nominee himself and his most ardent supporters believe that. Even his own campaign manager is subtly distancing herself from the candidate.

Despite often-crazy election news cycles, polling numbers have been pretty boring in the past couple of months. Trump has never been ahead. Yet the narrative that polls could be wrong persists among liberals and conservatives: Trump supporters think polls are missing a “silent majority,” who are refusing to answer polls but will vote for Trump on Election Day. Others believe “shy” Trump voters won’t admit their voting preference to others. Liberals point to “what if” nightmare scenarios for reasons to doubt the number

Last edited:
And, there is hardly any enthusiasm for the bitch among blacks, minorities, and women.

I'm afraid I can't speak much for opinions on the street. I'm in Alaska so we're heavy R leaning (though the vast, vast majority of us are life long Independents.) The minorities we have tend to be Rs as well, especially the transplants because they see how well it works for us (and has been working for us) and convert to R value voting - the only "contentions" we typically have up here is what to do about the homeless (99% Alaskan Natives who came from villages) and with how much to tax the oil companies (say 70% or so are tired of giving big oil tax incentives but our gov is pretty much in oils pocket - like seriously they work for them and shit) Though to be fair, for the first time like ever we have a $3m budget gap !?!o_O!?! We're having a bit of a row as to if we think oil prices will kick back up (therefore we can generally ignore it) or if we think its going to stay that low (therefore we need to cut some shit out) It could /almost/ be seen as a "balanced budget" vs "hope and change" platform, but it's not party based it's morale based. I suspect we'll be balancing our budget if Hillary gets elected, and we'll risk floating a negative budget if Trump does.

That said, we don't really relate to these racism issues the lower 48 has - while we have one of the most diversified neighborhoods in the entire USA, our "immigrants" are happy to integrate with us - and we "natives" are most pleased to sample their culture as well. We enjoy diversity because we've pretty much /always/ had it up here with some 200 Alaskan Native Tribes and cultures from the get go. So the lower 48 screams how R leaner's are all racist - Alaskan's on all sides tend to go WTF? and it really doesn't get any traction.

The sexism thing, the pussy grabbing... IDK how to put this politely but Alaska is a military state. "Grab them by the pussy" is actually a pretty common phrase up here and it applies to all sexes and nationalities. We were not at all "shocked" to hear it because we seriously hear that kind of thing at the grocery store :p

Basically, the arguments being leveled at Trump in the lower 48 do not carry any weight to turn most Alaskan's against him - Alaskan's un-fucking-loaded when two of our R Representatives came out against him nationally ( Alaska Sens. Sullivan and Murkowski call on Donald Trump to drop out of presidential race See comments heh )

Democrats can start shitting bricks just about...now:

IBD poll shows Trump leading by one, which actually means Trump leading by 6. And considering his debate performance (not the one the left wing media propaganda machine promotes), and the possibility of a bombshell wikileaks dump such as the 33,000 deleted emails, this thing is starting to turn around for Trump!

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 40, Trump 41, Johnson 8, Stein 4 Trump +1

IBD/TIPP Tracking Poll: The Most Accurate Presidential Poll In America
ISSpoll101216.png
Will millions of “missing voters” propel Donald Trump to victory? Probably not

Has Hillary been seen today? Or is she resting following the last two days of gruelling activity? :eusa_shifty:
She is relaxing at a spa with Bill and friends, having a god laugh at the Trump implosion. She does not have to be seen or heard now. Trump is doing all the "right things" to get Clinton elected.
So she's a lazy bitch? OK.

... And from a reporter's twitter who just left yuge T rally in P: Here in Pennsylvania, a new Trump chant is born: Hillary lies "OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER."

Has Hillary been seen today? Or is she resting following the last two days of gruelling activity? :eusa_shifty:
She is relaxing at a spa with Bill and friends, having a god laugh at the Trump implosion. She does not have to be seen or heard now. Trump is doing all the "right things" to get Clinton elected.

Did she fly on the Lolita express to Jefferey Epstein's Fantasy Island for her spa treatment?

Forum List

Back