Democrats can start shitting bricks anytime:

I've had Fox Noise on Sirius most of the day while working. The anchors and pundits are making subtle noises that Hillary will win. I'm not a Dem nor a Hillary fan. I just pay attention.
So you prefer to get your news from PMSNBC Pravda?

I didn't call it news. You did. I said Fox Noise, the media arm of the Republican party, is making soft mea culpas today.
Edited: Hold your horses...I'm sure Donald will be tweeting about this soon.

Democrats can start shitting bricks just about...now:

IBD poll shows Trump leading by one, which actually means Trump leading by 6. And considering his debate performance (not the one the left wing media propaganda machine promotes), and the possibility of a bombshell wikileaks dump such as the 33,000 deleted emails, this thing is starting to turn around for Trump!

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 40, Trump 41, Johnson 8, Stein 4 Trump +1

IBD/TIPP Tracking Poll: The Most Accurate Presidential Poll In America
ISSpoll101216.png

Looks like she just read your OP.

SPZUQtw.jpg

IBD poll shows Trump leading by one, which actually means Trump leading by 6. And considering his debate performance (not the one the left wing media propaganda machine promotes), and the possibility of a bombshell wikileaks dump such as the 33,000 deleted emails, this thing is starting to turn around for Trump!

ISSpoll101216.png

The leftist media, leftist govt all know this.
That is why they have always been in the business of rigging elections in as many ways as they can get away with.
But the public does not buy this charge, because they listen to these same crooks for their "facts" and information.
That's why the leftist media is on full court press concentrating on bashing Trump and promoting the idea that the election is already over. They can't shut out social media and internet news sources, however.

I've had Fox Noise on Sirius most of the day while working. The anchors and pundits are making subtle noises that Hillary will win. I'm not a Dem nor a Hillary fan. I just pay attention.

I didn't call it news. You did. I said Fox Noise, the media arm of the Republican party, is making soft mea culpas today.

Nobody thinks FOX is the media arm of the GOP in 2016.........almost the whole network is publically for Hilda. duh :2up:

I still remember Romney's big win, so does Fox news.

FiveThirtyEight's Pollster Ratings

"What is it about a flamboyant millionaire that appeals to poor white conservatives? Why do they believe a Trump presidency would amplify their voices? The answer may lie in America’s historical relationship between the wealthiest class and the army of poor whites who have loyally supported them." Jonna Ivin I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

Nate Silver gives it to Hillary in a landslide. That is either really bold or really foolish.

ISSpoll101216.png

That is why they have always been in the business of rigging elections in as many ways as they can get away with.
But the public does not buy this charge, because they listen to these same crooks for their "facts" and information.
That's why the leftist media is on full court press concentrating on bashing Trump and promoting the idea that the election is already over. They can't shut out social media and internet news sources, however.

The leftist media is just a bunch of women "bleeding from their....whatever" with a few POW losers thrown in.

ISSpoll101216.png

We know Fox blew it, if you will recall Karl Rove's massive, live brain fart in which he was bitch-slapped by Megyn Kelly. But you left out Nate Silver. He nailed it in 2012.
Fascinating!

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
Yes, the establishment republicans did blow it. They had nothing to say about all the false accusations against Romney and Mc Cain being racists, having affairs, etc. It's the usual playbook with Democraps.

That should have been your wake-up call, then shouldn't it? They had nothing to say. Snap out of it, son.
Yes, they didn't respond appropriately to the false attacks. personal insults, and ACORN election rigging. Trump will.

ISSpoll101216.png

The leftist media is just a bunch of women "bleeding from their....whatever" with a few POW losers thrown in.
Well, more than a few of them will lose their jobs if Trump gets elected. Interesting you guys having no problem with CNN and PMSNBC throwing all their journalistic ethics out the window.

The Trump-loses are pinning their hopes on a poll showing Jill Stein at 6%. Yes, they are that stupid.

IBD/TIPP is sort of a push-poller organization, like Rasmussen. Their job is to put out polls heavily slanted for Republicans for most of the cycle, so that the losers don't lose all hope. Then they clean up the bias on their very last poll, so they can point to that last poll later and pretend to be a good pollster.

It fools the rubes, as this thread shows.

Well, more than a few of them will lose their jobs if Trump gets elected. Interesting you guys having no problem with CNN and PMSNBC throwing all their journalistic ethics out the window.

What journalistic ethics?

The Trump-loses are pinning their hopes on a poll showing Jill Stein at 6%. Yes, they are that stupid.

IBD/TIPP is sort of a push-poller organization, like Rasmussen. Their job is to put out polls heavily slanted for Republicans for most of the cycle, so that the losers don't lose all hope. Then they clean up the bias on their very last poll, so they can point to that last poll later and pretend to be a good pollster.

A lot of my rabid Bernie's are voting Stein, why do you find 6% as surprising?

(Sorry for the late edit; my browser hates USMB's quote function so I have to do it seperately)

Nobody thinks FOX is the media arm of the GOP in 2016.........almost the whole network is publically for Hilda. duh :2up:
Because FOX is pro establishment, which is anti Trump. Once this is over there are rumors that Trump, Roger Ailes, and Hannity are going to create a new news network.

(Sorry for the late edit; my browser hates USMB's quote function so I have to do it seperately)
Surprised why the number isn't higher, considering crooked Hillary and the Democratic party stole the nomination from Sanders.

Has Hillary been seen today? Or is she resting following the last two days of gruelling activity? :eusa_shifty:
Seizure medication means she stays away from the cameras for 3 days.

Surprised why the number isn't higher, considering crooked Hillary and the Democratic party stole the nomination from Sanders.

Yea idk a number of mine hate Hillary enough that they're voting Trump despite his "pussy" mouth... I have a couple that said hell no to Trump and Hillary and went Johnson (which I found amazing on a psychological level)

Because FOX is pro establishment, which is anti Trump. Once this is over there are rumors that Trump, Roger Ailes, and Hannity are going to create a new news network.

I would rather Trump created it with Breitbart and Milo Yiannopoulos. I love that guy. Totally unafraid of Islamists and anyone else. A gay Catholic, no less. They can add Michelle Malkin to the line-up, too.

Forum List

Back