Democrats Butts Kicked Saturday....Trump Lawyers Did It In 2 hrs...Now Media Trying To Save Them

terms-lol.jpg

The hits just keep on coming. Keep up the good work Mudwhistle.

Laughing is a common reaction of children when they are given information they are incapable of processing or discussing.

It is also a common reaction by folks who know bullshit when they see it.

Nah, yours is just the giggling of an infant. The Dems have no case. They are a joke. I am not surprised a teeny little baby such as yourself was fooled by them.

Keep thinking that fool, let's see if the Republicans have the balls to call John Bolton to testify.

Why didn't the dems in complete control of the house have Bolton testify? If the dems case is so strong as they said it was hundreds of times why do you need more testimony? More witnesses? A strong case needs nothing.

The senate isn't where the dems get to clean up the mess the house made. Sorry. The jury doesn't call witnesses in a trial.

Laughing is a common reaction of children when they are given information they are incapable of processing or discussing.

Nah, yours is just the giggling of an infant. The Dems have no case. They are a joke. I am not surprised a teeny little baby such as yourself was fooled by them.

Keep thinking that fool, let's see if the Republicans have the balls to call John Bolton to testify.

So you admit there is no case. You’re only hope is for Republicans to call the biggest neocon asshole who is hell bent on starting a war with Iran and proxy wars against Russia, and would say anything or do anything to see a neocon take over as POTUS.

If I were a defense attorney -- and I already knew the jury was going to acquit....

I would just plug up my guitar and ask for song requests.....why waste time trying to put up a defense when you already have the acquittal secured....

terms-lol.jpg

So you admit there is no case. You’re only hope is for Republicans to call the biggest neocon asshole who is hell bent on starting a war with Iran and proxy wars against Russia, and would say anything or do anything to see a neocon take over as POTUS.
Trump hires the best people....

Trump hires the best people....
Trump is an outsider forced to give some insiders positions. There would be no one from Obama;s team testifying against him. A Prog is pure Prog and marches in jackbooted lockstep. When one starts a sentence another ends it in neat complete unison.

Anyone who saw what the Trump Lawyers did to the Democrats nonexistent case Saturday would think they're finished.

We could see that all of the boredom and bad feelings that the Democrap House managers created last week got wiped away in roughly 2 hours.

It was pretty bad.

They blew the Democrats all to Hell......and now the media is going into hyper-drive in some weak attempt to coverup what happened.

Here's some of the stories they've floated out there:

• A video surfaced showing Trump firing renegade Ambassador Yovanovitch
  • Fox News releases a poll that says most independents want Trump to be thrown out of office
  • Bernie Sanders is announced to be cleaning up in Iowa
  • Now CNN released a video they claim is Trump talking to Lev Parnas about Ukraine....but you can't see either of them

Trump's legal team actually lied. They must have a great case.

Trump did it, so what.

We can't overturn the election so we might as well throw out the impeachment process.

I really love how they blame the Russia investigation . I guess they are too stupid to know Mueller was appointed by the Trump administration.

I really love how they blame the Russia investigation . I guess they are too stupid to know Mueller was appointed by the Trump administration.
Apparently you had your head up your ass when it happened.
Trump picked an AG and the cocksucker recused himself within hours and turns the decision over to Obama holdover Assistant AG Rosencousky.

Sumbitch even admitted he wanted to set Trump up by wearing a wire.

Trump picked an AG and the cocksucker recused himself within hours and turns the decision over to Obama holdover Assistant AG Rosencousky.

It was Trump's fucking administration.

It was a Republican DOJ.

Your fat assed stupid fuck orange buddy nominated Rosenstein.

I can't wait to see how you react when the supreme court turns conservative.

I am a black man, I'm use to seeing an unjust court.

terms-lol.jpg

Quit whining like a little girl. Your heroes are losers, just like you.

So T rump Humpers shouldn't have a problem with Bolton, Mulvaney, Pompro and Guiliani testifying.

terms-lol.jpg

Why didn't the dems in complete control of the house have Bolton testify? If the dems case is so strong as they said it was hundreds of times why do you need more testimony? More witnesses? A strong case needs nothing.

Trump blocked them from testifying and you claim to want first hand testimony, who would be more first hand than Bolton.

The senate isn't where the dems get to clean up the mess the house made. Sorry. The jury doesn't call witnesses in a trial.

New info is coming out daily and this isn't a trial.

It was Trump's fucking administration.

It was a Republican DOJ.

Your fat assed stupid fuck orange buddy nominated Rosenstein.
So you think if Trump was tricked into nominating someone who was recommended to him.....he deserves to be screwed over by them????

Trump still has to deal with Christoper Wray who's mishandling the FBI. He needs to be fired and brought up on charges for obstruction and criminal conspiracy.

So T rump Humpers shouldn't have a problem with Bolton, Mulvaney, Pompro and Guiliani testifying.

So long as the Trump team gets to interrogate witnessesthey want, I have no problem with it.

However, the impeachment happening now is illegal. It needs to be halted ASAP so that the charade can end.

Then, let a proper impeachment be done and let's see whose heads roll.

So long as the Trump team gets to interrogate witnessesthey want, I have no problem with it.

However, the impeachment happening now is illegal. It needs to be halted ASAP so that the charade can end.

Then, let a proper impeachment be done and let's see whose heads roll.

In the minds of Trump Humpers if they aren't bowing to Trump it's illegal. What the hell is illegal about it?

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

terms-lol.jpg

Is that the reason we see innocent black men released from prison everyday, black men who have served for years for crimes they DID NOT commit.

Is that the reason we see innocent black men released from prison everyday, black men who have served for years for crimes they DID NOT commit.
Happens to all races.

Seems most of us on this board only willing to hear one side. that's how Bad choices continue too be made.

Forum List

Back