Baghdad Enbassy hit by rockets

#KataibHezbollah on twitter

They put out a video apparently taking credit for the embassy attacks.

Yeah, it’s sounds pretty bad the attacks against the protesters
35BEA69A-7349-4360-83CA-35AFBFF6F5B7.png

#iraq - Twitter Search

Apparently Eshaq Jahangiri the vice president of Iraq was on his way out of Iraq when a very large stash of cash was found.

It won't let me link the video here but you can find it on twitter and they have a dated note as they start counting the piles. @Eshaq_jahangiri and @hadi_1925 searches should get one to the cash stash video.

Apparently Eshaq Jahangiri the vice president of Iraq was on his way out of Iraq when a very large stash of cash was found.

It won't let me link the video here but you can find it on twitter and they have a dated note as they start counting the piles. @Eshaq_jahangiri and @hadi_1925 searches should get one to the cash stash video.
We should be on our way out of Iraq too.

It would be nice to hit those religious terrorists who are running Iran. Hell, that's something even the Iranian people will agree with. The only people who like these assholes are terrorists. Kill em.

Why are we still in Iraq? We have not business being there.
Pull our troops, remove all out equipment and destroy anything we created there, Leave no trace of out stay,

Why are we still in Iraq? We have not business being there.
Pull our troops, remove all out equipment and destroy anything we created there, Leave no trace of out stay,
We`re hard to get rid of. The Iraqis should ask the Vietnamese how they did it.

I found the video on @hadi, but the other twitter user @Ehsaq didn’t show anything. Where did they find it?

Forum List

Back