Democrats block amendment to prevent Fairness Doctrine

Try reading your posts

No wonder you want to silence talk radio. They point out the truth and you can't stand it

you still standing by that Kimberly Clark "cowering to the kook left" and being forced to make more money against their will? cowering? really?

too funny!

:rofl: :rofl:

Why else would you be so pissed over Sean pointing that fact out

pointing what out? that kimberly clark has cowered to the kook left who have forced them to make more money?

I am not pissed about anything.

I think it is hilarious that you would make such a stupid assertion [Please...Mr. Enviro-wacko.. I am cowering before you...please don't force me to make even MORE money!!!"]

and I think it is hilarious that Sean - the supposed beacon of truth- would characterize what is clearly an instance of american corporations reveling in pure capitalism and claiming it is all because of an "edict from the liberal nanny state".

both of you are morons...but funny!

pointing what out? that kimberly clark has cowered to the kook left who have forced them to make more money?

I am not pissed about anything.

I think it is hilarious that you would make such a stupid assertion [Please...Mr. Enviro-wacko.. I am cowering before you...please don't force me to make even MORE money!!!"]

and I think it is hilarious that Sean - the supposed beacon of truth- would characterize what is clearly an instance of american corporations reveling in pure capitalism and claiming it is all because of an "edict from the liberal nanny state".

both of you are morons...but funny!

Liberal nuts like you bellow to save toliet paper, KC does that, and you rant about the connection being pointed out

"Please Mr. Gore and the rest of the "enviro-wacko liberal nanny state"....PLEASE don't ask me to make even more money!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you can't make stuff like this up!

I think that RSR is a sexy beast, so I check in on the message board every morning in hopes that he is there.

Lo and behold, he is there.

Is sexy best RSR on the message board because I checked?

Every time I check, he is there, so perhaps the mere act of checking spurs him to be on the board. Or, perhaps he also thinks that I am a sexy beast, and that is why he is also on the board.

Or, perhaps he is on the board for his own reasons, and there is no causal relationship between my checking and his appearance on the board.

Correlation does not imply causation.

"Please Mr. Gore and the rest of the "enviro-wacko liberal nanny state"....PLEASE don't ask me to make even more money!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you can't make stuff like this up!

Al makes plenty of money from his own company that sells worthless carbon offsets to his suckers, eh, suckers

That is exactly the point.

The mere fact that B follows A, does not mean that A caused B.

Are you really this fucking stupid? It is a very, very simple concept.

Only enviro wackos who actually think using less toilet paper will save the Earth

But I was trying to make up for the earlier, more insulting post. No credit where credit is due?????

I gave you your credit

That is why libs want to silence conservative talk radio - the last thing libs want is to have the light of truth shown on them

I gave you your credit

That is why libs want to silence conservative talk radio - the last thing libs want is to have the light of truth shown on them

Touchee cutie pie. You did give me credit.

One more time.

Together, we can climb this mountain.

Al makes plenty of money from his own company that sells worthless carbon offsets to his suckers, eh, suckers

Kimberly Clark "cowers before the enviro-wacko liberals" and allows those crazies to FORCE the corporation to make even MORE money.

seriously.... you can't make up stuff like that!

tell me this: if "cowering before the enviro-wacko liberals" actually caused corporations to make even MORE money, why wouldn't they ALL do it?

:lol: :lol:

Again, the facts and the timeline do not back you up

What this means, if haven't gotten yet, is that the relative placement of events A & B (the facts that you are referring to, for our purposes) on the timeline does not imply that A caused B or vice versa.

Are you really that stupid?

[Sorry, I know I already used that one, but I couldn't help myself. Give me some sugar.]

What this means, if haven't gotten yet, is that the relative placement of events A & B (the facts that you are referring to, for our purposes) on the timeline does not imply that A caused B or vice versa.

Are you really that stupid?

[Sorry, I know I already used that one, but I couldn't help myself. Give me some sugar.]

The facts and timline went right over your head

Forum List

Back