Democrats block amendment to prevent Fairness Doctrine

no....unlike you, I understand how american corporations operate....and I know that they have NEVER taken orders from the liberal nanny state.

and really, RSR...can't you get beyond the one line barbs and actually try to discuss something with me just once?

well at least you have admit the liberal nanny state is for real

starnge how KC did exactly what the enviro wackos demanded and you deny their is a connection

well at least you have admit the liberal nanny state is for real

starnge how KC did exactly what the enviro wackos demanded and you deny their is a connection

I have never admitted that the liberal nanny state is for real.

and your inability to understand the movitivations of business must make many of the things they do seem "strange" to you.

and again..... corporations try to make money. If corporations thought they could make money selling solar hot water heaters to environmentally concerned citizens, they would do it. If corporations thought they could make money making and selling ethanol, they would do it. If corporations thought they could make money selling green power, they would do it.

The FACT is: corporations always respond to the demands of the market if meeting those demands simultaneously increases shareholder wealth. They do NOT respond to the demands of enviro-wackos - or anyone else - if there is no money in it.

Didn't anyone ever teach you the fallacy of correlation?

Correlation does not imply causation.

Repeat it with me.

It should be a basic component of a standard education.

Again.

Didn't anyone ever teach you the fallacy of correlation?

Repeat it with me.

It should be a basic component of a standard education.

Again.

So when libs rant about using less toilet paer, KC comes out with a machine that dies just that - there is no connection?

Libs do have a thing about ignoring the truth and facts

The timeline is true

Okay RSR, I need you to work with me. You are never going to be able to learn until you put some effort into it. I want you to know that we are all pulling for you.

One more time.

It is a time honored concept and you ignore it at your peril.

Okay RSR, I need you to work with me. You are never going to be able to learn until you put some effort into it. I want you to know that we are all pulling for you.

One more time.

It is a time honored concept and you ignore it at your peril.

Envio wackos whine how we need to conserve toilet paper

KC comes out with a machine that does just that

Libs deny there is a connection

why do you deny that the stated objectives of the company are to gain market share by helping businesses control costs?

and at the same time they did what the kook left enviro wackos wanted them to do

did their actions serve to increase shareholder wealth? Did their actions and the introduction of this dispenser allow their corporate customers to decrease costs and thus increase shareholder wealth?

Do you NOT want American corporations attempting to increase shareholder wealth????

did their actions serve to increase shareholder wealth? Did their actions and the introduction of this dispenser allow their corporate customers to decrease costs and thus increase shareholder wealth?

Do you NOT want American corporations attempting to increase shareholder wealth????

I would think a liberal nut you would be happy

KC is doing their part to save the Earth from destruction - like Al Gore has been preaching for years

I would think a liberal nut you would be happy

KC is doing their part to save the Earth from destruction - like Al Gore has been preaching for years

are you saying that KC is doing something that will reduce shareholder wealth just for the sake of the wishes of Al Gore & Co.?

are you saying that KC is doing something that will reduce shareholder wealth just for the sake of the wishes of Al Gore & Co.?

You are in a tizzy because they are making a profit and ignoring how they cowered to the kook left enviro wackos

You are in a tizzy because they are making a profit and ignoring how they cowered to the kook left enviro wackos

I am quite pleased that they are making a profit.

Do you think that they would "cower to the kook left" if they would make LESS money doing so?

They are cowering to the kook left

and making money at the same time

not just making money...making MORE money...

so.... "cowering" is really not the right word, is it?

"Oh please...Mr. Enviro-wacko.... Please don't make me make MORE money for my shareholders!"

:rofl:

not just making money...making MORE money...

so.... "cowering" is really not the right word, is it?

"Oh please...Mr. Enviro-wacko.... Please don't make me make MORE money for my shareholders!"

:rofl:

Libs are never happy. They get what they want and they still moan

Libs are never happy. They get what they want and they still moan

I am not moaning at all.

I think it is fucking hilarious that you try to portray Kimberly Clark making MORE money as "cowering to the kook left"

that really is the funniest thing so far today!

I am not moaning at all.

I think it is fucking hilarious that you try to portray Kimberly Clark making MORE money as "cowering to the kook left"

that really is the funniest thing so far today!

Try reading your posts

No wonder you want to silence talk radio. They point out the truth and you can't stand it

Forum List

Back