Democrats.. Blacks Don't Deserve Freedom

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Have you ever noticed that Democrats do very little for the Americans stuck in their politically controlled inner city slums/ghettos.

Blacks, other minorities and the poor in general are screwed over on education, law enforcement, personal safety, employment, legal business opportunities, quality of life and all their hopes and dreams.

Goodbye .. the freedoms that all Americans want and deserve if they're willing and not suppressed by the Democratic Party's political ineptitude and destructive race baiting lies.

Hey, we're talking multiple generations of failure here.... :wtf:

It's possible that Democrats are having an epiphany over this OP but I doubt it, so much practice with denial and zero expectations of Democratic Party success ... :smoke:

It's possible that Democrats are having an epiphany over this OP but I doubt it, so much practice with denial and zero expectations of Democratic Party success ... :smoke:

the gubmint screwing the people is not an issue of (any one) party; it is an issue of the gubmint fucking the people

the gubmint screwing the people is not an issue of (any one) party; it is an issue of the gubmint fucking the people

I've read your distractive juvenile crap before, you have a difficult time sticking to the topic.

Basically, you're a waste of time & effort ... go away maniacal Trump hater

Last edited:

I've read your distractive juvenile crap before, you have a difficult time sticking to the topic.

Basically, you're a waste of time & effort ...

If you don't care for my posts then report them to the mod staff.

otherwise, STFU & jump off a bridge.

Have you ever noticed that Democrats do very little for the Americans stuck in their politically controlled inner city slums/ghettos.

Blacks, other minorities and the poor in general are screwed over on education, law enforcement, personal safety, employment, legal business opportunities, quality of life and all their hopes and dreams.

Goodbye .. the freedoms that all Americans want and deserve if they're willing and not suppressed by the Democratic Party's political ineptitude and destructive race baiting lies.

Hey, we're talking multiple generations of failure here.... :wtf:
I'd say that's spot on. I'm a liberal living on the West Coast and I've seen a pretty fair amount of racism over here, including by so-called 'progressives.' For a lot of liberals racism is a purely intellectual affair and it's not uncommon for liberals who shout about racism to call the cops on a black person walking through their neighborhood. In fact it happens a lot. Especially in white areas where there's a lot of activism on racism but few whites actually know a single black person. Anyone who says racism only exists in conservative areas is probably living in a bubble.

... and you're easily predictable ... :lol:

and you can stop trolling now

and you can stop trolling now

... and you can't stop being a hypocrite, hell, like all fake news liberals ... you don't even notice it... :itsok:

Forum List

Back