The man on the street

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
We hear so called black leaders speak, we hear liberal whites talk about African Americans, we hear academia and their myriad of studies on African Americans.

Let us now hear what some folks on the street have to say............

We hear so called black leaders speak, we hear liberal whites talk about African Americans, we hear academia and their myriad of studies on African Americans.

The Left: Knowledge of nothing, opinions on everything. Perfectly programmed. So don't expect them to actually explain their views because they don't know why they think what they do themselves.

Thanks but what are you trying to do to me? Make me overdose on stupid? ;)

Jesse Lee Peterson?

Let us now hear what some folks on the street have to say.....

"So why does Peterson get the exposure he does on countless radio and television programs? The answer should be obvious: His brand of painful self-hatred, and hence, his hatred of other Blacks, plays well in certain white conservative audiences. "

Black People : - Jesse L. Peterson - Uncle Tom of the year?

Phil Advise Vs Jesse Lee on God, Racism & The Great White Hope

I used to be a man on the street. I'm so glad my pimp set me up in a nice bordello. I hated working in the rain.

Forum List

Back