Democrats begin to wake up to a harsh reality for them

My prediction: Big losses for anyone who puts illegals before Americans on the election day.

It feels stupid to even say something this obvious.

Bingo! Most politicians will head for the exits before putting illegals before Americans. Once again the liberal Dem leadership is leading their rank and file off a cliff.

My prediction: Big losses for anyone who puts illegals before Americans on the election day.

It feels stupid to even say something this obvious.

Bingo! Most politicians will head for the exits before putting illegals before Americans. Once again the liberal Dem leadership is leading their rank and file off a cliff.

Now they realized they called the wrong bluff. From what I heard on the radio today, even the NYT is putting the blame of the shut down on the Democrats. Shoe-Mer didn't count on that. He and the rest of the gang expected the MSM to promote their lie that it's the Republicans fault.

Now they realized they called the wrong bluff. From what I heard on the radio today, even the NYT is putting the blame of the shut down on the Democrats. Shoe-Mer didn't count on that. He and the rest of the gang expected the MSM to promote their lie that it's the Republicans fault.

Here is what I dont understand. Shumerstein shut it down because he could not get a deal for his foreign constituents. I have seen some whopper lies from them but sheesh how do you spin that any other way? Just to save themselves for future lies it would seem they have to admit this one.

Now they realized they called the wrong bluff. .

HaHa you would think they would know by now who they are dealing with. Number one,Trump is not bluffable and secondly, he has the American people behind him (minus wealthy celebrities and I dont really consider them people).
If nothing else they should have seen the uselessness of their obstructionism with the Neil Gorsuch hearings.

Sweetheart, Trump is a idiot......listen, he's still not my president, never will be and that's that...now fuck off!!

Keep saying that to yourself...while he plows forward and undoes the last eight years of lunacy.

View attachment 172923
Lets get something clear...I'm 2 years short of retiring....my days are done. I could give a fuck about Trump and you white idiots that support the bitch. I won't even try to tell you the nightmare awaiting you on the horizon, because I'm afraid, you might melt. Enjoy the riches, the hell with the bitches and good luck to the fuck it bunch!!

All that bitterness and angst is going to cause you to have a stroke.........

Lets get something clear...I'm 2 years short of retiring....my days are done. I could give a fuck about Trump and you white idiots that support the bitch. I won't even try to tell you the nightmare awaiting you

Well, you foul mouthed old bat, I think us white folks will now begin looking out for ourselves...much to your chagrin...but to everyone's benefit.
Live it up on that state worker pension. Your days retired will be as busy and hectic as your days sitting in the drivers license bureau slowing people down were.

Lets get something clear...I'm 2 years short of retiring....my days are done. I could give a fuck about Trump and you white idiots that support the bitch. I won't even try to tell you the nightmare awaiting you

Well, you foul mouthed old bat, I think us white folks will now begin looking out for ourselves...much to your chagrin...but to everyone's benefit.
Live it up on that state worker pension. Your days retired will be as busy and hectic as your days sitting in the drivers license bureau slowing people down were.
White folks will now be looking out for yourselves? When the fuck did you stop?

Now they realized they called the wrong bluff. .

HaHa you would think they would know by now who they are dealing with. Number one,Trump is not bluffable and secondly, he has the American people behind him (minus wealthy celebrities and I dont really consider them people).
If nothing else they should have seen the uselessness of their obstructionism with the Neil Gorsuch hearings.

What I think is that this is a whole new ballgame for them. Fortunately for us, even the media is a little fearful of Trump. They start promoting lies on behalf of the Democrat party, out comes the Twitter account.

If anybody else were President, the media would have called this a Republican government shutdown unanimously which is what the Democrats were expecting, and any other Republican President would have just let them get away with it.

Not Trump. You punch Trump, he punches back harder. He would have called out every major source of the lie and brought it to the people. Nobody wants to be in next years Fake News Award hosted by Donald Trump.

So when the Democrats pick up even the NYT and it says Democrat shutdown, they knew they better do something and do it damn quick. That's why they bit their lip and decided to stall this if they can.

Congressional insiders are saying that a sizable number of Senate Democrats privately told Schumer that they did not agree with the filibuster and that if it continued much longer they would publicly break ranks and vote to end it, which would have been a major embarrassment for him. Perhaps this is part of the reason that Schumer folded so quickly.

Forum List

Back