Democrats begin destroying their opposition, Scott Walker...his college days important, obama's not

He wont make it far enough to get recalled. He wont even get the nomination.

Sounds vaguely familiar
I know. They said that about Obama and look what happened twice. However, he is not Obama.

No he is more qualified to be President has has a lot more experience, wisdom and would just be better......
Obama has way more experience than he does at being POTUS. This clown has no experience.
...just saw a piece at PJmedia that asks how obama got into harvard in the first place....since his academic record doesn't have any real high points to it..........

And which 'academic record' was PJ Media basing that upon?

Sounds like just the usual Obama hater BS.

Obama has way more experience than he does at being POTUS. This clown has no experience.
First term senator that mostly voted present after gaining power through a corrupt racist church and community "organizing" vs a very successful governor that handed the libs their ass every time they tried to destroy him. We will pick which experience we prefer.
We did pick which experience we preferred. Twice as a matter of fact. Dont you remember who the POTUS has been for the last 7 years?
The media picked him. Don't you remember watching the news?

First term senator that mostly voted present after gaining power through a corrupt racist church and community "organizing" vs a very successful governor that handed the libs their ass every time they tried to destroy him. We will pick which experience we prefer.
We did pick which experience we preferred. Twice as a matter of fact. Dont you remember who the POTUS has been for the last 7 years?
The media picked him. Don't you remember watching the news?
I dont watch much news. I just remember the POTUS being elected twice. Since when does the media get a vote?

I dont watch much news. I just remember the POTUS being elected twice. Since when does the media get a vote?
They've been acting like the fourth branch of government for some time now. You should watch and see how their chosen candidates get polished while their enemies get smeared.

They've been acting like the fourth branch of government for some time now. You should watch and see how their chosen candidates get polished while their enemies get smeared.
So how did Bush get elected then? Did they fall asleep on the job?

They tried to oust him, the problem was they could only polish the Gore & Kerry turds to a lackluster finish. Plus CNN started dropping viewers like mad.
Well thats dumb. Why didnt they just get the other guy elected and save all that effort? Something about your theory doesnt make much sense.

They tried to oust him, the problem was they could only polish the Gore & Kerry turds to a lackluster finish. Plus CNN started dropping viewers like mad.
Well thats dumb. Why didnt they just get the other guy elected and save all that effort? Something about your theory doesnt make much sense.
It isn't a theory. Most people agree there's a bias in the MSM. Also on what they cover, Republican in...worst economy ever. Democrat in...we're on the mend! They try but don't always get their way.

It isn't a theory. Most people agree there's a bias in the MSM. Also on what they cover, Republican in...worst economy ever. Democrat in...we're on the mend! They try but don't always get their way.
Not to mention if Cain or Carson went to Wright's church for over 20 years, it would be a big deal with the media.

Walker couldn't even get through college. He simply cannot compete with a man the caliber of the president and has no business even being considered as a presidential candidate.

Why is it the right always chooses inadequate, under qualified, unintelligent fools who usually end up on the fox entertainment network?

And yet he's kicked the ass of every prog that's come up against him. He's waxed the floor with them. Then he went and did the unthinkable, he fixed all those problems that those college educated intelligentsia caused in Wisconsin.

Looks like you DO have something to be worried about luddy!

Did they start a birth certificate controversy as well?

liberals started that....
Prove it.

This good enough for you? Our MSM won't do any serious reporting but he Brits will!

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton
The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton - Telegraph

Still waiting for any of the proud conservatives here to agree or disagree

College records- relevant- or irrelevant?

And then apply that equally to every recent candidate and President.

Existence of college records? Important.

Contents of college records? Irrelevant. Grade inflation; affirmative action; punishment for not toeing the party line.

But why so much secrecy? Is there anything to hide? Like there being no college records at all? Not, of itself, a bad thing unless their not existing documents that somebody lied about having attended. I mean as an actual student; not just hanging out for the foreign student bennies.

Prove it.

This good enough for you? Our MSM won't do any serious reporting but he Brits will!

The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.

First of all- your own citation doesn't say that Hilary Clinton started it- it blames some supporters of Hilary Clinton.

Secondly Birtherism started at the Conservative blog- FreeRepublic

Barackryphal The Secret Origin of the Birthers

And that rumor first appeared in the early hours of Saturday, March 1, 2008, on the conservative web forum, FreeRepublic.com. In a thread entitled “FR CONTEST: Pin the Middle Name on the Obama,” where posters were offering various 'funny' middle names for Barack Obama in lieu of “Hussein,” a poster named “FARS” posted this non-sequitur:

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

And thirdly- your opinion:
  • You agree with Birthers
  • You think that they are Konspiracy theory nutcases?
Stand up and be counted.

Prove it.

No its not good enough. Anonymous could be anyone. It means unknown.

Existence of college records? Important.

Contents of college records? Irrelevant. Grade inflation; affirmative action; punishment for not toeing the party line.

But why so much secrecy? Is there anything to hide? Like there being no college records at all? Not, of itself, a bad thing unless their not existing documents that somebody lied about having attended. I mean as an actual student; not just hanging out for the foreign student bennies.

What 'secrecy'?

College records are personal confidential information. Politicians don't want to reveal that information because only idiots who want to damage them want it.

Look at what happened when Rick Perry's college records were illegally leaked- he certainly didn't volunteer his grades- but he also wasnt' being secretive.

The question is- do you hold all politicians to the same standard?

Forum List

Back