Democrats Are Losing US Jews in Droves

I have to wonder why you're keeping track.
No wonder. I see the Democrats as having made a huge political blunder, which will cost them millions of votes in key states (Florida, New York, New Jersey).

Surprising that this isn't talked about in the media. Oh wait. This is too real for fake media. Also too unfavorable to the left.

To be brutally honest, there is no way to say how Jews (or Catholics, Buddhists, Muslims, or Druids) vote and anyone who claims to have accurate data is selling something.

Exit polling is notoriously inaccurate as it is not anonymous. In many liberal Jewsish congregations, Jews that vote Republican will keep that fact to themselves (as my parents did).

The concept of a monolithic Jewish vote has always been a myth.

Some people just like to hear how someone else is to blame for their troubles.

To be brutally honest, there is no way to say how Jews (or Catholics, Buddhists, Muslims, or Druids) vote and anyone who claims to have accurate data is selling something.

Exit polling is notoriously inaccurate as it is not anonymous. In many liberal Jewsish congregations, Jews that vote Republican will keep that fact to themselves (as my parents did).

FALSE! My poll is as accurate, or more, than most. As fo9r Jews voting Republican, they have no reason to hide that, especialy as more and more Jews switch over, not wanting to be associated with anti-Israel, Muslim ass-kisser Democrats.

FALSE! My poll is as accurate, or more, than most. As fo9r Jews voting Republican, they have no reason to hide that, especialy as more and more Jews switch over, not wanting to be associated with anti-Israel, Muslim ass-kisser Democrats.

I'm not sure a poll that consists entirely of your boss, your landlord, and your court-appointed attorney is statistically significant.

I'm not sure a poll that consists entirely of your boss, your landlord, and your court-appointed attorney is statistically significant.
Where did you come up with those notions ? The people I talked to are people who were in my classes in school, between 1954 and 1963. None of them are MY anything. I haven't talked to them in more than half a century.

They're just people whose names I know, what city they were in and that they were Jewish when I knew them (as were 90% of the kids in my classes)

PS - if you were a Jew, would you be very comfortable voting Democrat, right now ? I wouldn't.

Do I read popular polls ? Not much any more. Not since I found out that they are barely much more than reports of how US liberals feel. That's because liberals are primarily the only ones responding to those polls. Generally, conservatives don't respond to polls, because they consider them to be part of the media establishment, which is seen as the left-wing enemy.

So, as an alternative, I do my own polls. I've done them quite a bit speaking to illegal aliens (usually in Spanish), talking to Muslims, talking to blacks who support affirmative action, talking to gun-grabbers, etc. Now, I decided to do a poll among US Jews, 90% of whom are Democrats (or WERE).

That wasn't hard for me to do. I grew up in New York City, and went through 16 years of the New York City pubic school system. Anybody who did that will know that in those classes, the overwhelming majority were Jews. So, I went to Truthfinder.com, looked up phone numbers for my old Jewish classmates, and called them up (the ones who were more politically conscious). I came up with 56 names/numbers, that actually reached people.

I asked them what their political party is. I found that very few of them were Democrat. Almost none. This surprised me, because I recalled them wearing buttons for Adlai Stevenson in 1956 (Democrat presidential candidate), and JFK in 1960. I asked what turned them to the right, In almost every instance, they said it was Democrat friendliness to Muslims, like Ilhan Omar, and increasing unfriendliness to Israel.

I told them, I couldn't blame them for feeling that way. They expressed a feeling of betrayl. One woman said "We've given them our votes for 50 years, and now they turn on us. And for what ? A bunch of Islamic crazies, who are out to destroy our country, and Israel both?"

This morning, I heard on the news that Rep. Ilhan Omar said that Israel is to be blamed for having a bad human rights record. HA HA HA. You have to stop and laugh. In Israel, ALL Israelis have the right to vote. Women are treated as equals. People have the right to buy and drink alcoholic beverages. People own dogs. All religions can practice their faith. They do ordinary things that, in Islamic countries, people are unable to do.

Democrats are hanging themselves by aligning with anti-Semitic Muslims (like their failure to condemn Omar's anti-Semitic remarks), and throwing Israel and US Jews to the wolves. They are playing with fire, and could wind up losing the state of New York, and all of its 29 electoral votes in the 2020 election. As well, they could lose Florida (also 29 electoral votes), which also has a large Jewish population. A total of 58 electoral votes.

Lastly, this time around, they will not have the benefit of propagandizing people into voting Democrat because of the Mueller investigation, which helped them to win the US House in 2018.
I get the feeling that this anti-Jew, pro-Muslim sentiment is going to increase over the next year. The more it does, the less chance Democrats will have of winning back the White House.

Yet the Senate GOP has no jews in it and only has one (1) in the house. We can only assume and infer that Republicans do not like Jews and vote them in office.
Do I read popular polls ? Not much any more. Not since I found out that they are barely much more than reports of how US liberals feel. That's because liberals are primarily the only ones responding to those polls. Generally, conservatives don't respond to polls, because they consider them to be part of the media establishment, which is seen as the left-wing enemy.

So, as an alternative, I do my own polls. I've done them quite a bit speaking to illegal aliens (usually in Spanish), talking to Muslims, talking to blacks who support affirmative action, talking to gun-grabbers, etc. Now, I decided to do a poll among US Jews, 90% of whom are Democrats (or WERE).

That wasn't hard for me to do. I grew up in New York City, and went through 16 years of the New York City pubic school system. Anybody who did that will know that in those classes, the overwhelming majority were Jews. So, I went to Truthfinder.com, looked up phone numbers for my old Jewish classmates, and called them up (the ones who were more politically conscious). I came up with 56 names/numbers, that actually reached people.

I asked them what their political party is. I found that very few of them were Democrat. Almost none. This surprised me, because I recalled them wearing buttons for Adlai Stevenson in 1956 (Democrat presidential candidate), and JFK in 1960. I asked what turned them to the right, In almost every instance, they said it was Democrat friendliness to Muslims, like Ilhan Omar, and increasing unfriendliness to Israel.

I told them, I couldn't blame them for feeling that way. They expressed a feeling of betrayl. One woman said "We've given them our votes for 50 years, and now they turn on us. And for what ? A bunch of Islamic crazies, who are out to destroy our country, and Israel both?"

This morning, I heard on the news that Rep. Ilhan Omar said that Israel is to be blamed for having a bad human rights record. HA HA HA. You have to stop and laugh. In Israel, ALL Israelis have the right to vote. Women are treated as equals. People have the right to buy and drink alcoholic beverages. People own dogs. All religions can practice their faith. They do ordinary things that, in Islamic countries, people are unable to do.

Democrats are hanging themselves by aligning with anti-Semitic Muslims (like their failure to condemn Omar's anti-Semitic remarks), and throwing Israel and US Jews to the wolves. They are playing with fire, and could wind up losing the state of New York, and all of its 29 electoral votes in the 2020 election. As well, they could lose Florida (also 29 electoral votes), which also has a large Jewish population. A total of 58 electoral votes.

Lastly, this time around, they will not have the benefit of propagandizing people into voting Democrat because of the Mueller investigation, which helped them to win the US House in 2018.
I get the feeling that this anti-Jew, pro-Muslim sentiment is going to increase over the next year. The more it does, the less chance Democrats will have of winning back the White House.

Yet the Senate GOP has no jews in it and only has one (1) in the house. We can only assume and infer that Republicans do not like Jews and vote them in office.

Perhaps more Jews will start registering as R's rather than D's.

Only since Trump moved our embassy to Jerusalem and since Trump pretty much gave them the Golan Heights, He is a friend to BIBI, the man I suspect was the mastermind behind 9-1-1

Nope!
It's because of Dem policies siding with Muslims who are anti Semitic, like Iran.

if you are anti Musllim, you are anti semetic. Funny how the Jews stole the name.
Se·mit·ic
/səˈmidik/
adjective
adjective: Semitic
  1. 1.
    relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
  2. 2.
    relating to the peoples who speak Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.

Perhaps more Jews will start registering as R's rather than D's.

Only since Trump moved our embassy to Jerusalem and since Trump pretty much gave them the Golan Heights, He is a friend to BIBI, the man I suspect was the mastermind behind 9-1-1

Nope!
It's because of Dem policies siding with Muslims who are anti Semitic, like Iran.

Oh notice she mentioned Iran and not Saudi Arabia or any of the Gulf States. They want the US to attack Iran now, Christians killing for Jews of Israel. How low can Israel go. Haven't we don't enough for you, taking out Iraq, Libya, and trying to take out Assad.

if you are anti Musllim, you are anti semitic. Funny how the Jews stole the name, and made it only about them, like WWII.
Se·mit·ic
/səˈmidik/
adjective
adjective: Semitic
  1. 1.
    relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
  2. 2.
    relating to the peoples who speak Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.

Im not suprized its the smart move. There are muslims in the republican party but moderats to right non radicals .

Forum List

Back