Democrats already thinking up rape accusations against whoever Trump appoints...

Title is wrong.

Should read:

"Republicans already trying to discredit rape victims of possible supreme Court nominees"

...to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Unless Trump appoints a woman, I guess, and then they'll have to come up with some other lie.

He won't pick anyone, she has not died, and has till the end of the year, and I'm sure she has enough sick time stored up.

Election year is 2020 and it only fair, no hearing of anyone Trump picks.

There was so much protest against the Biden Rule regarding appointees to the court in election years, and its application in the Garland appointment, McConnell will look to abandon it and move forward with all deliberate speed on any Trump appointment. Even if Ginsberg were to leave office on Labor Day, 2020.

Unless Trump appoints a woman, I guess, and then they'll have to come up with some other lie.

He won't pick anyone, she has not died, and has till the end of the year, and I'm sure she has enough sick time stored up.

Don't forget that republican hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Everyone believed MS. Ford, it just wasn't Kavanaugh and Judge that molested her and tried to rape her.

Youve made countless threads since like 2 o'clock this morning, dude. Time to take a break from the internet, there doesnt need to be a thread created every time your brain burps a thought.
His doc told him to do something but strain when on the terlit.

Sick time stored up? You really believe SC justices have X number of sick days a year like union stooges and others?

I’m going with she’s croaked in 3-6 months and Trump gets anonther nominee for the lefty scum to attack as bad or likely worse than Cavanaugh but with the same outcome, another conservative on the court for 30 years or so.

Sick time stored up? You really believe SC justices have X number of sick days a year like union stooges and others?

I’m going with she’s croaked in 3-6 months and Trump gets anonther nominee for the lefty scum to attack as bad or likely worse than Cavanaugh but with the same outcome, another conservative on the court for 30 years or so.

The point I was referring to is she never missed a day since before the fall. So another one that doesn't think SCJ's vote according to the constitution, and you are right, the far right ones don't. Boy do they love their guns though.

I hope its Barrett. If they accuse her of anything she will probably kick all their asses.

She's a constitutionalist like BK and we need more judges like that on the SC.
Doesn't she have seven children? They will say she is too irresponsible and too Christian.

Doesn't she have seven children? They will say she is too irresponsible and too Christian.
Well having religion & children is something all the Justices have so if Amy goes on those grounds then the Congressional dems will have to simultaneously impeach the other 8 Justices.

:lmao:

Currently, Trump doesn't have time for rape.

Between golf and watching himself on TV, his dance card is full.

I hope its Barrett. If they accuse her of anything she will probably kick all their asses.

She's a constitutionalist like BK and we need more judges like that on the SC.

Nah. They will probably call her a whore. Or someone on welfare. LOL
Or they will find out her daughter has a child out of wedlock.

Forum List

Back