Democratic Senator: None of His Colleagues 'Will Have the Chance' to Read Stimulus...

This is a joke to Senators and their staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! These guys are the people running this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sen. Roland Burris (D-Ill.), President Barack Obama's successor in the Senate, seemed baffled by the thought of actually reading the entire bill--as did his press secretary.

“I think it’s about 800 pages,” Burris's press secretary said before laughing lightly. “We’ll do the best we can.”

I know... booboo, jillian, ravi, this is not a problem, no big deal.... afterall it's probably you that the rest of us are taking care of..

CNSNews.com - Democratic Senator Predicts None of His Colleagues 'Will Have the Chance' to Read Final Stimulus Bill Before Vote

Why should they read it? Obama said we'll never recover from the recession if it isn't passed. Isn't that enough?

But does he really believe that or is that just what Julio and Henrietta told him to say?

If Republicans would have done this... Every media outlet in the country would tear these guys apart... but no prob for Democrats.

Congressmen not reading bills before voting for them... Well that definitely is "Change"

If Republicans would have done this... Every media outlet in the country would tear these guys apart... but no prob for Democrats.

Congressmen not reading bills before voting for them... Well that definitely is "Change"

What media? They are AWOL.

Are you kidding me? Get back to me when you learn some history.

[youtube]MdT0RNYoFfM[/youtube]

[youtube]UN2PG1EJZ0Y[/youtube]

[youtube]qujCIGplnyk[/youtube]

[youtube]TiNUgJcNRJY[/youtube]

Fucking buffoon.

Forum List

Back