Democratic Sen. Feinstein Suggests Some Leaked Info Came from the White House

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

The Democratic leader of the Senate Intelligence Committee said Monday that the White House appears to be responsible for some leaks of classified information.

"I think the White House has to understand that some of this is coming from their ranks," Sen. Dianne Feinstein told a World Affairs Council forum.

The California lawmaker said she was certain that President Barack Obama, who receives a daily intelligence briefing, isn't disclosing secret information, but she was uncertain about others at the White House. "I don't believe for a moment that he goes out and talks about it," she said.

Republicans have criticized the disclosures, arguing that members of the Obama administration were intentionally leaking classified material to enhance the president's reputation in an election year. Attorney General Eric Holder has appointed two attorneys to lead the investigation into who leaked information about U.S. involvement in cyberattacks on Iran and about an al-Qaida plot to place an explosive device aboard a U.S.-bound airliner.

That hasn't satisfied some Republicans who have pressed for a special prosecutor.
Read more: Democratic Sen. Feinstein suggests some leaked info came from the White House | Fox News

obama could show us the records, the white house visitor logs for instance. But he's not.

Ohhh, so that's what Obama meant when he said his administration would be the most transparent in history... that he was gonna throw National Security out the window and tell the world our secrets... so the world would 'love' him.

:lol:

Ohhh, so that's what Obama meant when he said his administration would be the most transparent in history... that he was gonna throw National Security out the window and tell the world our secrets... so the world would 'love' him.

:lol:

We had to pass a law that he wouldn't tell the Russians our military secrets...being more "flexible" after the elections for God Sakes!

She walked her statement back saying she doesn't know who for sure leaked the information. Obama regime got to her a little bit. Its obvious she sees the writting on the wall and doesn't want this guy destroying liberalism forever (or a long time) as he is doing now in my opinion

Obamination is a felon, he has leaked TS information, he has broken the law with Fast & Furious and he has given taxpayer money to political friends in the forms of political kickback money.

Sorry folks anyone other then Feinstein. I consider her one of the bigger liberal loons ready to protect the democrat president at all cost. So somehow, and I don't know how, as damning as this sounds she is running cover for him. Maybe just getting it out in the open as far ahead of the election as possible. Or possible because she knows people will interest. This information coming from a Democrat hack should be very damning, but it won't be. Not with a complicit media.

Sorry folks anyone other then Feinstein. I consider her one of the bigger liberal loons ready to protect the democrat president at all cost. So somehow, and I don't know how, as damning as this sounds she is running cover for him. Maybe just getting it out in the open as far ahead of the election as possible. Or possible because she knows people will interest. This information coming from a Democrat hack should be very damning, but it won't be. Not with a complicit media.

Maybe she is trying to cover her butt, but coming out early in the election cycle won't help. We need answers and ity's not politics as usuals, it's something we have to know and stop.

Cover her butt?? For what?

She is the Chairwoman for the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and was the spokesperson when these national security leaks first hit the news a couple of months ago.

Nothing has been in the media about this since she first spoke out and expressed her deep concern.

It's my guess that she is intentionally getting this back into the media to stir things up and preventing it from being swept under the rug until after the election. That's exactly what Obama is hoping for and having her speak out about it again is NOT doing the O any favors.

Obama's head of national security, Tom Donilan, is the one believed/known to be the leaker - at least one of them. And Diane knows that. Donilan was quoted repeatedly by author, David Sanger, in his recently published book, discussing several very sensitive matters, so sensitive that Bob Gates walked into Donilan's office and bluntly gave him some advice - STFU!

I think as time goes by, we will discover many Dems who will be thoroughly relieved to see Obama gone. And Feinstein is very likely one of them.

Look at what has happened since she grabbed the mike. It gave Romney new subject matter for another ad.

The Democratic leader of the Senate Intelligence Committee said Monday that the White House appears to be responsible for some leaks of classified information.

Color me shocked!

Last edited:

"I think the White House has to understand that some of this is coming from their ranks," Sen. Dianne Feinstein told a World Affairs Council forum.

The California lawmaker said she was certain that President Barack Obama, who receives a daily intelligence briefing, isn't disclosing secret information, but she was uncertain about others at the White House. "I don't believe for a moment that he goes out and talks about it," she said.

Republicans have criticized the disclosures, arguing that members of the Obama administration were intentionally leaking classified material to enhance the president's reputation in an election year. Attorney General Eric Holder has appointed two attorneys to lead the investigation into who leaked information about U.S. involvement in cyberattacks on Iran and about an al-Qaida plot to place an explosive device aboard a U.S.-bound airliner.

That hasn't satisfied some Republicans who have pressed for a special prosecutor.
Read more: Democratic Sen. Feinstein suggests some leaked info came from the White House | Fox News

That is not a suggestion, it is an informed opinion based on inside knowledge. I would like to know which book she is talking about, but it is nice to see her not trying to pretend it isn't happening.

Forum List

Back