Democratic, Republican voter bases are more different than ever

I provide links from from reputable sources.
That’s how I run. That’s why I don’t need to lie.
You wouldn't know a reputable source if it kicked you in your tiny little nuts.

I know you believe Fox is honest and Breitbart is your Bible but it’s different for the rest of the world.

Democrats are a coalition party. So many minorities make up the Democratic Party. That’s why the Democratic Party is able to claim the mantle of diversity.

But for Republicans it’s very different. While it may be a coalition of Nazi sympathizer’s and Aryan nation and Ku Klux Klan and white nationalists and right wing radical Christians the thing that holds them together is they’re all white.

And the Republican Party is likely to stay nearly all white for a very long time. Who wants to join such an odious party?

The abbreviated version?

Older rural whites and white men without degrees are rushing to the GOP.

Everyone else? Mmmm, not so much.

Check this out:

The Democrats have changed the most, as the mix of voters who support them has grown less white, less religious, more college-educated, younger and more liberal over the past decade, according to the study by the nonpartisan Pew Research Center.

Republican voters, by contrast, more closely reflect the demographics of an earlier, mostly white, Christian America. In one regard, the party's voters have actually stepped slightly back in time — Republicans are less likely today than a decade ago to be college graduates, Pew found. That's a striking fact in a country that has steadily grown more college-educated.

Illegals and the non-living still vote democrat by a 99 to 1 margin

The abbreviated version?

Check this out:

The Democrats have changed the most, as the mix of voters who support them has grown less white, less religious, more college-educated, younger and more liberal over the past decade, according to the study by the nonpartisan Pew Research Center.

Republican voters, by contrast, more closely reflect the demographics of an earlier, mostly white, Christian America. In one regard, the party's voters have actually stepped slightly back in time — Republicans are less likely today than a decade ago to be college graduates, Pew found. That's a striking fact in a country that has steadily grown more college-educated.
Pretty much Americans are voting GOP and third world trash,criminals,the mentally ill,the self hating whites are voting demotard.

Gods. 'America is respected again.' That's why there are trade wars everywhere I suppose.
America is respected? America is not respected, it’s feared. Because it is led by a fool.
No, we replaced him with Trump.
All you have to do is listen to Trump talk to know he's a dangerous fool. He is the least subtle person ever to hold office.

Gods. 'America is respected again.' That's why there are trade wars everywhere I suppose.
America is respected? America is not respected, it’s feared. Because it is led by a fool.
All you have to do is listen to Trump talk to know he's a dangerous fool. He is the least subtle person ever to hold office.

And the least stable.

That's not my excuse. My facts come from research.
Republicans just make sh!t up and call the made up sh!t "alternative facts".

Remember, Trump said don't believe what you see and hear. He wasn't kidding.
Your "facts" come from party man hack talking points....You're easily the most intellectually vapid poster on the forum, and brother you have some pretty stiff competition.
I provide links from from reputable sources.
That’s how I run. That’s why I don’t need to lie.

You repost links from DNC talking points. I agree with the previous poster ...you are easily the emptiest person I have ever read.

The abbreviated version?

Check this out:

We have known this for a long time and It's funny how the republicans in here keep trying to spin a tale we see that's not so.

The Republican base is afraid of change, detests diversity, and works to punish dissent; Republicans are for the most part reactionary and authoritarian, hostile to the rights and protected liberties of the American people, and seek to compel conformity.

Replace Republican with Democrat and you just described eight years of the Obama administration, but I wouldn’t expect you to see the similarities since you’re nothing but a partisan hack who pretends to be intelligent

We saw the Obama presidency and we know you are not telling the truth.

Subtle is dangerous. lol

The abbreviated version?

Check this out:

Nmmm.not so much? Only enough to give them the White House, the Senate , the House Of Reps and a majority of the states.
In your genocidal fantasy world how is that “not so much”?
In my world “that’s enough”.

I am a recently retired corporate attorney. I worked with engineers, designers, accountants, sales professionals and so on. 90% were Trump voters; all were college grads.

My neighborhood has similar demographics. Two college grads per household. 70% Trumpers, men and women.

People who claim that Trump supporters are uniformly uneducated, lower middle class are full of shit. It is an example of what psychologists call "projection." The Democrat Base is increasingly made up of poor, uneducated, foreign born losers, who look to Government for their needs. So they claim that Republicans are uneducated.

Actually they are not. The majority of Trump supporters fit the bill, not all of hem.

Watch live: Trump holds campaign rally in Missouri

This is Trump's rally from last Friday. Watch as he walks through the crowd. They are more white than a Klan rally. They manage to find one black guy who stands behind the president during his speech. Funny the only one in the crowd makes it on TV.

Shocking that once again our resident Regressive racist only sees the color of people skin as opposed to the content of their character.

Winner! Deanrdd was counting race quotas from the first second of the film.

The abbreviated version?

Check this out:

Nmmm.not so much? Only enough to give them the White House, the Senate , the House Of Reps and a majority of the states.

Republicans lost the popular vote for president. They used voter suppression to deny 200,000 voters in rust belt states a chance to vote and then the issue of gerrymandered districts. So things just are not as you say.

The abbreviated version?

Check this out:

Hey deanrd wouodvyiu mind counting the race representatives here?

Or here

Oh I see...it’s just whites you don’t like congregating. Care to explain that ?

The abbreviated version?

Check this out:

Republicans lost the popular vote for president. They used voter suppression to deny 200,000 voters in rust belt states a chance to vote and then the issue of gerrymandered districts. So things just are not as you say.

Things are exactly as I say. Unless Hillary is sitting in the Whitehouse?
Didn’t think so.
So yeah....mmmmm (as dean would say )....enough.

Forum List

Back