Democratic Debate (Bernie vs. Hillary): February 11, 2016

Yawn......who cares? Neither can win the general election. hiLIARy is under investigation by the FBI, and is an untrustworthy liar who can't even get the female vote (unless they're over 65!) . Bernie Sanders is a crackpot that simply cannot be taken seriously.

I won't be watching that tripe......
Looks like you've made up your mind.

You don't want to hear them say what we've been telling you.

Fact check them tomorrow stupid.

"Stupid" is watching two old coots debate over which one is going to give away more free shit.

Then don't watch :dunno:

Bernie should be running as an Independent.
We watch their debates they should watch ours.

No wonder they're so one sided. They won't even listen to the truth.

But I don't agree with free college. Make it only $5k a year but not free. Nothing is free.

Just make it affordable so the kids aren't in debt for the rest of their life's..

I want free college.
Kids today want affordable college, just like you had when you went to school.

But I don't agree with free school, just affordable.

I'm also of the mind the poor need to stop having so many kids. If you can't afford to have kids, don't have them.

Middle class people practice planned parenthood better than poor people because they don't want to be poor

I want free college.

I'm also of the mind the poor need to stop having so many kids. If you can't afford to have kids, don't have them.

Middle class people practice planned parenthood better than poor people because they don't want to be poor

:rolleyes:

I want free college.

Force Birth Control on the poor. Take that to them. Your handlers will shot you on site......don't you realize it's all about the votes?

I want free college.

Force Birth Control on the poor. Take that to them. Your handlers will shot you on site......don't you realize it's all about the votes?

What do you have against birth control?

Bernie should be running as an Independent.
We watch their debates they should watch ours.

No wonder they're so one sided. They won't even listen to the truth.

But I don't agree with free college. Make it only $5k a year but not free. Nothing is free.

College should be free as public school k-high school.

Tell that to the Liberal elite controlling the Ivy League.....they will tell you that is what Community College and Trade School is for. Elizabeth Warren and her $300,000 per year teaching one class
I want free college.

What do you have against birth control?

Not me. Margaret Sanger is the one who was all about birth control because she had a problem with the rising Black population. The Congressional Black Caucus and Hillary Clinton stand with her.

Forum List

Back