Democratic Baltimore mayor appears to be a crook

American cities are filthy. They're full of cockroaches and Democrats, and the cockroaches are cleaner.

There's something the vast majority of people just don't understand.........

Those people living like animals in the Inner Cities?

Most of them are there because they WANT to be. Not because they HAVE to be.

Most of them don't WANT to live better if it requires anything that demands work or effort.

They WANT to live the way they do.

Now, if somebody wants to GIVE them something, they'll for goddam sure take it.

But work for it?

HELL NO!!

The same goes for a lot of people living like shit in rural areas of the Country. Shit, I swear there's more of them on SNAP, WIC (women infants children), subsidized rent and about 10 other welfare handouts than there are in the Cities. Not really. But it's not racial anymore. It's everywhere

But most of the people that live like shit just don't want to work hard enough to get out.

The ones that do? God Bless them. They deserve every bit of praise we can give them.

EVERY DEM politician in EVERY inner city shithole is corrupt!
That's how they got to where they are.

the dimocrap scum party is a criminal organization masquerading as a political party.

People, that is NOT a dig or a partisan remark. It's just the way it is.

she's having an awful, really, really bad Thursday wake-up call.....ROTFLMFAO

Not a Roger Stone raid....but effective anyway

Twitter

You know, I've never really regarded twitter or any social media site as a news source.

Yeah it never has been, never will be. But it speaks volumes about the intellectual prowess of certain posters here, donut?

Yeah...I bet that video was faked.:cuckoo:

Wouldn't be the first time that a "news" story on Twitter was proven to be faked. Wanna talk about Pizzagate? That was passed around as gospel by people in Trump's campaign (Flynn), and people who supported Trump.

You know, I've never really regarded twitter or any social media site as a news source.

Yeah it never has been, never will be. But it speaks volumes about the intellectual prowess of certain posters here, donut?

Wouldn't be the first time that a "news" story on Twitter was proven to be faked. Wanna talk about Pizzagate? That was passed around as gospel by people in Trump's campaign (Flynn), and people who supported Trump.
Proof?

Proof?

Read it for yourself.......................

What is Pizzagate? 7 Facts About the Conspiracy Theory

And, here is the Wiki version, with the summary printed out, just in case you are too lazy to click and read a link.........................

Pizzagate conspiracy theory - Wikipedia

Pizzagate is a debunked[2][3][4] conspiracy theory that went viral during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle. The conspiracy theory has been extensively discredited and debunked by a wide array of organizations, including the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia.[3][4][5]

In the fall of 2016, the personal email account of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, was hacked in a spear-phishing attack, and his emails were subsequently made public by WikiLeaks. Proponents of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory falsely claimed that the emails contained coded messages referring to human trafficking and connecting several U.S. restaurants and high-ranking officials of the Democratic Party with an alleged child sex ring involving the restaurant and pizzeria Comet Ping Pong, located in Washington, D.C.[6][7]

Members of the alt-right and other opponents of Clinton's presidential campaign spread the conspiracy theory on social media outlets such as 4chan and Twitter.[8] A man from North Carolina traveled to Comet Ping Pong to investigate this conspiracy, during which he fired a rifle inside the restaurant.[9] In addition, the restaurant owner and staff received death threats.[10]

Ignorance is a requirement to be a leftist.

I've been suspect of "news" articles from social media ever since the Pizzagate conspiracy theory. Not only did people in Trump's campaign pass it around as gospel, so did his supporters. Post 7 has links.

They said a child sex ring was being run out of the pizza place's basement, but the only trouble is, the pizza shop DIDN'T HAVE A BASEMENT.

Ignorance is a requirement to be a leftist.

I've been suspect of "news" articles from social media ever since the Pizzagate conspiracy theory. Not only did people in Trump's campaign pass it around as gospel, so did his supporters. Post 7 has links.

They said a child sex ring was being run out of the pizza place's basement, but the only trouble is, the pizza shop DIDN'T HAVE A BASEMENT.
It’s plastered all over Lame Stream Media though.

Forum List

Back