Democratic Baltimore mayor appears to be a crook

You know, I've never really regarded twitter or any social media site as a news source.

Yeah it never has been, never will be. But it speaks volumes about the intellectual prowess of certain posters here, donut?

Yeah...I bet that video was faked.:cuckoo:

Wouldn't be the first time that a "news" story on Twitter was proven to be faked. Wanna talk about Pizzagate? That was passed around as gospel by people in Trump's campaign (Flynn), and people who supported Trump.

:auiqs.jpg: FBI raids Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh's City Hall office, her two houses, as governor calls on her to resign

Funny....Comey pretty much almost said the same thing about Hillary....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh in poor health, not ‘lucid’ enough to resign: attorney

'Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh, who is facing increased calls for her immediate resignation, remains in poor health and is not “lucid” enough to decide whether to step down, her attorney told reporters late Thursday.'

If she is mentally unfit and incapable of doing her job, can't Baltimore just remove her from office for this reason? Do they have to wait until their criminal mayor is mentally fit enough to resign herself?

o_O

The way people govern themselves in Baltimore and DC is a harbinger of what the Democrats have in store for the rest of us.

Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh in poor health, not ‘lucid’ enough to resign: attorney

'Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh, who is facing increased calls for her immediate resignation, remains in poor health and is not “lucid” enough to decide whether to step down, her attorney told reporters late Thursday.'

If she is mentally unfit and incapable of doing her job, can't Baltimore just remove her from office for this reason? Do they have to wait until their criminal mayor is mentally fit enough to resign herself?

o_O

According to their state constitution a mayor must be convicted before impeached.
And there is no limit to how long she can be on paid leave.
Of course she is not going to resign until the end.

Why does anyone not living in Baltimore care about the mayor there?

Oh, this is going to be good. First they had Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake (gotta love the hyphenated names these Lib women love) telling her police to "Let them loot, it's only property", during the Baltimore riots not long ago. Now we have a Mayor in the midst of a scandal fleeing authorities, and her attorney already claiming Not Guilty by Insanity.

Get out the popcorn.

o_O

~~~~~~
I understand that she's been hiding in the ostentatious mansion of Honorable Elijah Cummings.

o_O

~~~~~~
I understand that she's been hiding in the ostentatious mansion of Honorable Elijah Cummings.

Really? So that old race baiter is obstructing justice? Two peas in a pod. Maybe Maxine can join them.

She was a BLM supporter and anti cop mayor wasn't she? Sounds like a real winner.

Sorry...that was a prior Baltimore lady of color mayor. Stephanie Rawlings-Blake.
Another winner.

Last edited:
On PBS's show 'Independent Lens' last nite they showed just how F'd up Baltimore is!

After watching it, I had the thought that at age 65, little has changed through many a decade in inner city Democrat Plantations.

On PBS's show 'Independent Lens' last nite they showed just how F'd up Baltimore is!

After watching it, I had the thought that at age 65, little has changed through many a decade in inner city Democrat Plantations.
I do not know what we are going to do with these failed Democrat cities.

The 14th Amendment gives Congress the power to secure the basic rights of American Citizens. That is, the right to be secure, the right not to be shot to death in a gang war, the right to safety in schools, the right not to be raped attacked or assaulted and we have cities where the violent death rates for military aged black males is higher than it was in Iraq at the peak of the surge.

Congress could assert Federal Control, and it could come to that.

Sure as hell we don't need anymore do gooder nation building projects until we figure out what we are going to do with our failed Democrat cities.

I do not know what we are going to do with these failed Democrat cities.

The 14th Amendment gives Congress the power to secure the basic rights of American Citizens. That is, the right to be secure, the right not to be shot to death in a gang war, the right to safety in schools, the right not to be raped attacked or assaulted and we have cities where the violent death rates for military aged black males is higher than it was in Iraq at the peak of the surge.

Congress could assert Federal Control, and it could come to that.

Sure as hell we don't need anymore do gooder nation building projects until we figure out what we are going to do with our failed Democrat cities.

With a non-corrupt local Gov't, Baltimore would have had a renaissance if Amazon had picked their city.
I can't blame Amazon for not!

Forum List

Back