Democratic Baltimore mayor appears to be a crook

shockedkirk.jpg

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Actually, this isn't newsworthy because another dishonest dim is being forced from office. That's commonplace. I just gotta wonder HOW something like this even gets into office.

I mean, what was the dim party thinking when they anointed her?

Another race to the bottom??

694940094001_6021408930001_6021408724001-vs.jpg

Wow!

I mean, Darwin's Law would tell you this beauty is lacking IQ.

I don't see, I don't understand, why they're doing this. It's kind of a joke to force this woman out of Office.

For one thing, she'll just end up with a cushy job at some leftist University (which is ALL of them) somewhere and be replaced by another incompetent dim. But I repeat myself.

But hopefully, she won't be the Beauty Queen this one is.

If my DOG looked like that, I'd shave his ass and train him to walk backwards.

DAYUM.....

Baltimore City Council calls on embattled Mayor Catherine Pugh to resign immediately

glad to see the focus on the issues.
You mean like congress focusing on doing their job instead of doing nothing except chasing shadows over Trump? Hypocrites.

Last edited:
I would think a corrupt mayor of a Major American shit hole is an issue.

Ballmer is the 2nd largest MSA in the Country when you combine the Wash DC and Ballmer MSA's together.

List of metropolitan statistical areas - Wikipedia

They are essentially the same metropolitan area, and the Ballmer MSA has the 4th highest Household Income in the Country.

Ever wonder where your tax dollars are going? Don't. Most of them are in that corrupt area of the Country.

Money stolen from you, taken from you by FORCE, so they can give it to scumbags like the dimocrap scum politicians in that area.

But because it's a corrupt dimocrap piece of FILTH, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Media aren't interested.

If this were a Conservative Mayor of a big city (are there any??) the DISGUSTING FILTH of the media would be plastering this on every front page of every paper and leading with it in every nightly news cast. Not to mention it taking every minute of day time talk shows.

When are you going to figure it out, people??

I would think a corrupt mayor of a Major American shit hole is an issue.

Ballmer is the 2nd largest MSA in the Country when you combine the Wash DC and Ballmer MSA's together.

List of metropolitan statistical areas - Wikipedia

They are essentially the same metropolitan area, and the Ballmer MSA has the 4th highest Household Income in the Country.

Ever wonder where your tax dollars are going? Don't. Most of them are in that corrupt area of the Country.

Money stolen from you, taken from you by FORCE, so they can give it to scumbags like the dimocrap scum politicians in that area.

But because it's a corrupt dimocrap piece of FILTH, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Media aren't interested.

If this were a Conservative Mayor of a big city (are there any??) the DISGUSTING FILTH of the media would be plastering this on every front page of every paper and leading with it in every nightly news cast. Not to mention it taking every minute of day time talk shows.

When are you going to figure it out, people??
We have figured it out.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Actually, this isn't newsworthy because another dishonest dim is being forced from office. That's commonplace. I just gotta wonder HOW something like this even gets into office.

I mean, what was the dim party thinking when they anointed her?

Another race to the bottom??

694940094001_6021408930001_6021408724001-vs.jpg

Wow!

I mean, Darwin's Law would tell you this beauty is lacking IQ.

I don't see, I don't understand, why they're doing this. It's kind of a joke to force this woman out of Office.

For one thing, she'll just end up with a cushy job at some leftist University (which is ALL of them) somewhere and be replaced by another incompetent dim. But I repeat myself.

But hopefully, she won't be the Beauty Queen this one is.

If my DOG looked like that, I'd shave his ass and train him to walk backwards.

DAYUM.....

Baltimore City Council calls on embattled Mayor Catherine Pugh to resign immediately
American cities are filthy. They're full of cockroaches and Democrats, and the cockroaches are cleaner.

yes. her looks are not.

dimocraps are so easy to smak around.

You're a believer in Darwin. I know you are.

In what Universe would Selective Breeding produce something that looked like that with anything even remotely resembling an IQ?

Obama-Herpy-Derp-Dance.gif

derp derp derpity derp

yes. her looks are not.

dimocraps are so easy to smak around.

You're a believer in Darwin. I know you are.

In what Universe would Selective Breeding produce something that looked like that with anything even remotely resembling an IQ?

Obama-Herpy-Derp-Dance.gif

derp derp derpity derp
sorry - "derp" to me is what people under 21 use cause their vocabulary has a long long way to go.

Forum List

Back