Democrat women politicians wore white last night, older democrats in the klan wore white too.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The democrats are nuts...they actually wore white to the speech last night as a sign of resistance...the last time they wore white as a sign of resistance is when they put on white sheets as members of the klan....

Please...put this out there across you social media....this needs to be pounded into the public mind....the democrats wore white again, just like they did with the klan....

Democratic women wear white - CNNPolitics.com

"Tonight, our Democratic #WomenWearWhite in support of women's rights -- in spite of a @POTUS who doesn't!" Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi tweeted.
View image on Twitter
C5yM8NUXMAE7R7T.jpg

Follow
Nancy Pelosi

✔@NancyPelosi

Tonight, our Democratic #WomenWearWhite in support of women's

d

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out exactly what rights women in this country don't have
You had to go there, didn't you?

:biggrin:

Word on the street is, us vile and deplorable men are taking away their reproductive rights, under pay them, take advantage of them, deny them Healthcare, use them as sex objects, etc.

Now. This was meant to be sarcasm. The last time I tried being sarcastic it blew up in my face.

The democrats are nuts...they actually wore white to the speech last night as a sign of resistance...the last time they wore white as a sign of resistance is when they put on white sheets as members of the klan....

Please...put this out there across you social media....this needs to be pounded into the public mind....the democrats wore white again, just like they did with the klan....

"Tonight, our Democratic #WomenWearWhite in support of women's rights -- in spite of a @POTUS who doesn't!" Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi tweeted.
View image on Twitter
C5yM8NUXMAE7R7T.jpg

Follow
Nancy Pelosi

✔@NancyPelosi

d
Capirote are pointed hoods worn by Catholics in Spain

66d7cede5ff2c56b96395a6d7db65d86.jpg

roman-catholic-kkk.jpg

holy-hoods6.jpg

View image on Twitter
C5yM8NUXMAE7R7T.jpg

Follow
Nancy Pelosi

✔@NancyPelosi

d

roman-catholic-kkk.jpg

holy-hoods6.jpg

And we aren't talking about them are we? When democrats where white, they wear white the way they did when they were the klan.....

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what rights women in this country don't have
You had to go there, didn't you?

:biggrin:

Word on the street is, us vile and deplorable men are taking away their reproductive rights, under pay them, take advantage of them, deny them Healthcare, use them as sex objects, etc.

Now. This was meant to be sarcasm. The last time I tried being sarcastic it blew up in my face.
Last I recall it was more Dems doing the hating on women but now days ya' got them strange ones that needed an us voice so supposedly its all good (to them anyhow).

View image on Twitter
C5yM8NUXMAE7R7T.jpg

Follow
Nancy Pelosi

✔@NancyPelosi

d

roman-catholic-kkk.jpg

holy-hoods6.jpg
You know...a couple years back, some RWr posted a pic of that group and tried to tell us it was the KKK....It was hysterical! :rofl:

I don't watch 4th rate performance artists on tv. I fondled my guns instead.

View image on Twitter
C5yM8NUXMAE7R7T.jpg

Follow
Nancy Pelosi

✔@NancyPelosi

d
That's just their day job dress'm up. Their professional political attributes look more like this;

congressional sellouts.jpg

Forum List

Back