"Homeland" writers fell for the polls too

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
While the Showtime series "Homeland" is one of my favorites, it is funny to see that their new series portrays a "president elect" that is a woman, trustworthy, smart, and who also voted for the Iraq war and changed her mind.

It is truly sad to see that this liberal mindset cancer has even infected the plot of one of the most exciting and successful series on cable TV.

Last edited:
You are truly sad that your alt right mindset disease has infected your viewing enjoyment.

We stopped watching early in the 4th season. James' hanging resulted in a believability gap that show's writers never overcame. I am not surprised you love the remnants of it.

Well I'm glad he was hung, since he's now playing in another amazing series I also watch, "Billions". Why can't liberals keep their leftie insanity out of plots?

Oh my, there was something on tv the op wishes wasn't. Rise up.
It wasn't me, idiot, it's the fact that they based their entire new series on the existence of a women president elect with almost the exact background as Hillary Clinton.

The program was probably already in production when the election was held. Producers had assumed, as most of Hollywood and the media did, that Hillary would win in a landslide.

dyFf6Jn.jpg

Sorry, that's not how we elect presidents. Besides, after eliminating voter fraud she may not even have won the popular vote.

The program was probably already in production when the election was held. Producers had assumed, as most of Hollywood and the media did, that Hillary would win in a landslide.
Which means they fell for the bogus polls by the fake news media.

The polls were right. Hillary +2%
Yeah especially when it came to the "blue wall" the rust belt and Florida where they had Trump down anywhere from five to nine percent. :rofl:
That was before the last minute Russian and Comey sabotage.
Before or after Hillary wiped her illegal server? LOL
Hillary didn't wipe any servers, and didn't own any illegal ones. The elections over, buddy. You don't have to peddle your bullshit anymore.

The polls were right. Hillary +2%
Yeah especially when it came to the "blue wall" the rust belt and Florida where they had Trump down anywhere from five to nine percent. :rofl:
That was before the last minute Russian and Comey sabotage.
Before or after Hillary wiped her illegal server? LOL
Hillary didn't wipe any servers, and didn't own any illegal ones. The elections over, buddy. You don't have to peddle your bullshit anymore.
Sure she did, she wiped 33,000 emails off her server that is a fact, then her govt. emails (some classified) were found on a pervert's laptop, same laptop that the pervert ( and future Democratic candidate for the presidency! LOL) used to send pictures of his dick all over the net. And for the first time in history, the attorney general stepped aside and let the FBI director Comey decide to give Hillary a pass for this obvious criminal behavior because her husband Bill, had a secret meeting with the attorney general for almost 40 minutes in the back of the plane.

It doesn't get any more corrupt and criminal than this, and you guys wonder why Hillary lost? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back