If you are a critic of Netanyahu.......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Seriously, if some of us criticize prime minister Netanyahu, right wingers label us as anti-Israel and anti-Semitic ......

Let's play that out for a moment.........what should we then label all those who criticize president Obama?

Anti-????????

anything you like Nat , but simply call people like me Americans . But anything you like to name us is fine , I mean I and most other Americans don't take your opinion seriously anyway .

• Banned
Just a bit of syllogism.......and trying the old, but worthwhile effort of holding up the proverbial mirror.

Seriously, if some of us criticize prime minister Netanyahu, right wingers label us as anti-Israel and anti-Semitic ......

Let's play that out for a moment.........what should we then label all those who criticize president Obama?

Anti-????????
We usually call them racist (if they're on the right).

Anti-corporate oligarchy (if they're on the left).

Anti-????????
we should call them next big domestic terror threat to our commander and chief..the Israeli firsters

Anti-????????

Seriously? For six years you've (liberals) been calling them racists.

we should call them next big domestic terror threat to our commander and chief..the Israeli firsters

I sincerely had NO idea that there were so many right wing Israelis on this forum...Go figure.

anything you like Nat , but simply call people like me Americans . But anything you like to name us is fine , I mean I and most other Americans don't take your opinion seriously anyway

Don't take offense, but if your ilk ever agreed with my opinions, I quickly would have to both change them........and make an appointment to see my psychiatrist friend.

We are just Americans that support a traditional American ally Nat !! I'm not surprised that you aren't clued in though !!

I just figure that you are a young progressive or an old hippie Nat . AND , Hey , I told you all about Gilgamesh and educated you . I also told you why Sunnis and Shiites would probably never get along except as maybe temporary allies . I think that you are being schooled all the time Nat , problem is that it just doesn't sink in !! ------------ uh , no offense Nat !!

12 Jewish House Democrats Tell Obama: Stop the Bibi Bashing

INN ^
Twelve Jewish congressmen met Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes last week to convey a message of cease-and-desist to US President Barack Obama, regarding his persistent attacks on Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu after the latter’s re-election. […] Obama and his aides, the Jewish congressmen said, “had to stop acting as if the Israeli prime minister’s comments are the only thing holding up a peace process that’s been abandoned for a year while not expressing a word of disappointment about Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas—and openly toying with allowing the Palestinians their provocative recognition bid at the United Nations.” […] “You want...

Nearly half of Israelis didnt vote for Netanyahu. SO what? If Herzog had been elected the same brain dead joo-haters would be criticizing Herzog. Because it has nothing to do with Israel and everything to do with hating joos.

Twelve Jewish congressmen met Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes last week to convey a message of cease-and-desist to US President Barack Obama, regarding his persistent attacks on Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu after the latter’s re-election. […] Obama and his aides, the Jewish congressmen said, “had to stop acting as if the Israeli prime minister’s comments are the only thing holding up a peace process that’s been abandoned for a year while not expressing a word of disappointment about Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas—and openly toying with allowing the Palestinians their provocative recognition bid at the United Nations.” […] “You want...

It would be rather refreshing if sometime during my lifetime, Israeli right wingers would finally stop from playing the eternal VICTIM card, don't you think?

(but, I must admit, it does help stave off any criticism even when amply deserved.)

Last edited:

It would rather refreshing if sometime during my lifetime, Israeli right wingers would finally stop from playing the eternal VICTIM card, don't you think?

(but, I must admit, it does help stave off any criticism even when amply deserved.)

As soon as all the muslim scum of this world are dispatched, they can stop playing the victim card, as you call it!...Of course this piece of shit must also be gone...forever!

lz4pjA1.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back