Democrat Switching Parties Today

Since you are the ones refusing to hold bush accountable for anything and claim that all of the effects caused by his administration that carried over are on obama it seems that time stopped for you and not anyone on the left. LOL

Again, because you are completely unable to comprehend what is in front of your eyes, I and many others like me called out Bush on his spending habits and failure to use the veto pen... You can continue to flop and flounder claiming otherwise, but that would only prove how brain dead you are...

When you start placing some of the blame on the actions of the current President then I might consider taking you more seriously... Until then, good luck in your altered reality...

Notice, even his "criticisms" come from the approved list.

lol ... yup

I don't recall Nighttrain railing on or even criticising the Bush Administration. I do recall a whole lot of "BDS" posts from him tho.

Congressmen are starting to switch parties. No all we need is Lieberman to make it official. I still don't know why he isn't Republican, they are who elected him.

Independents carried the day for Lieberman. Even though his best demo was among Republicans (he won 70 percent of them), they're such a small percentage of Connecticut voters that the 54 percent of independents he won provided more votes.

peacefully or not??

trashed the country for eight years and now you're worried?
Its the Republican, Right-Wing and self-proclaimed "Conservative" way.

Unless something changes rapidly, there will be a change, peacefully or not. Me? I'd only go the peaceful route, I'm a real liberal at heart.

Peacefully or not?

WTF are you talking about?
Again, its their way. They destroyed everything, and now are whining that someone ELSE came along and is trying to fix it. So they resort to veiled and not-so-veiled threats of violence and anarchy.

I'd like to see them try though. I'd really love to see a bunch of red-neck dumb-dumbs get nationally smacked down and feel the full force of American military might.

I wish they would.

peacefully or not??

trashed the country for eight years and now you're worried?
Its the Republican, Right-Wing and self-proclaimed "Conservative" way.

Unless something changes rapidly, there will be a change, peacefully or not. Me? I'd only go the peaceful route, I'm a real liberal at heart.

Peacefully or not?

Again, its their way. They destroyed everything, and now are whining that someone ELSE came along and is trying to fix it. So they resort to veiled and not-so-veiled threats of violence and anarchy.

I'd like to see them try though. I'd really love to see a bunch of red-neck dumb-dumbs get nationally smacked down and feel the full force of American military might.

I wish they would.

I don't wish they would do that at all. I just wish they wouldn't say stupid shit like, "peacefully or not."

Peacefully or not?

Stay tuned. My guess is that things are going to get very ugly. Truth is, federal isn't really amiable to Chicago way for long. Yet, those in power don't know different. Sooo...

You see there's this thing called an election coming up in 11 months. So..........

Oh shit! Are we that close already? Before you know it, those bastards are going to start trying to convince us that they really care for us... of course, after 1am Monday that is going to be an impossible task, but shit do we really have to endure another campaign so quickly?

Let's just save this country hundreds of billions of dollars and send everyone of these pricks home for good. I am certain we can find some real Americans from both sides of the political spectrum that actually do care about this country.

Immie

I wish they would.

I don't. They've spilled enough blood already.

I wish they would.

I'd like to see a peaceful revolt at the voting booth. I'd like to see us tell every member of Congress that the corruption has earned them a one way ticket home, thank them for their service and send them packing.

I know that is not a popular opinion especially here on a website devoted to partisanship, but damn it, I'm tired of the corruption that has permeated itself into American politics. I don't want to see a coup as some have expressed or a revolt, but I would like to see the citizens of U.S band together and say "enough is enough".

We've let the parties tear us apart so that we hate each other. We actually need each other, but many of us are not smart enough to realize that.

It is time to stand up and tell both parties to get screwed, America belongs to the people of America not the snobs in Washington.

Immie

I wish they would.

I'd like to see a peaceful revolt at the voting booth. I'd like to see us tell every member of Congress that the corruption has earned them a one way ticket home, thank them for their service and send them packing.

I know that is not a popular opinion especially here on a website devoted to partisanship, but damn it, I'm tired of the corruption that has permeated itself into American politics. I don't want to see a coup as some have expressed or a revolt, but I would like to see the citizens of U.S band together and say "enough is enough".

We've let the parties tear us apart so that we hate each other. We actually need each other, but many of us are not smart enough to realize that.

It is time to stand up and tell both parties to get screwed, America belongs to the people of America not the snobs in Washington.

Immie

That's a perfectly valid opinion, but when people start screaming "revolution", that's not what they have in mind.

Republicans don't want the gays, the feminists and "certain" others, but they want this guy? I always said Republicans are doing Bin Laden's work. I guess this proves it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbv2EC9u6Ns&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQQa8veHIfM&feature=related[/ame]

Since the problems and issues of the now are directly related to bush and his actions don't you think he should accept some personal responsibility for where he left this country??

The history of a political district and the ramifications one administration has on the administration that follows it are two seperate and unique situations. I would suspect that even you could understand that.

In other words...Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh is responsible for all of the country's ills and Obama can do no wrong...even if he mortgages the entire country to the fucking chinese!!!!

History stopped for some libs on 1/20/2009.....

could it have sped up for quacks looking to call an administration on the first 11 months?

225px-Rep._Parker_Griffith.jpg

Alabama Representative Parker Griffith (D) is going to announce today that he is so unnerved by the health care bill that he's switching to the Republican party.

Good deal.

Parker Griffith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sounds good, but I'm not sure the Republicans need anymore Democrat-lites in their party.... He probably realizes anyone with a (D) besides their name is going to have a hard time getting re-elected... Anyway, I guess that's a start.

To the RINO hunters---FRESH MEAT!!

In other words...Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh is responsible for all of the country's ills and Obama can do no wrong...even if he mortgages the entire country to the fucking chinese!!!!

could it have sped up for quacks looking to call an administration on the first 11 months?

The current administration is responsible for the current administration's actions on the day that administration begins to perform actions...

IOW, Boooooooosh is not responsible for the actions performed by the current administration...

Does that clear things up for you?

The current administration is responsible for the current administration's actions on the day that administration begins to perform actions...

IOW, Boooooooosh is not responsible for the actions performed by the current administration...

Does that clear things up for you?

twas a rhetorical question... but radio republican listeners and the neocon cheering section have ignored or are oblivious to the effect of momentum in the economy and the likelihood that the stimulus at the end of the bush term and the beginning of obama's administration is just beginning to take effect.

economic policy (public and private), among foreign and domestic policies misdirected in 2003 or earlier have led to a 2007 recession in the scale we see it. we just cleared the bar with a 2.2 point expansion during a holiday season and at the end of stimulus which wont likely be renewed. shakey ground.

if youre one to call thumbs up or down on economic policy the quarter-of or even before its enacted, day trade, or persist in huddling with the limbaugh flock. the rest of us are waiting for results to present themselves, and where i stand, so far so good.

if youre one to call thumbs up or down on economic policy the quarter-of or even before its enacted, day trade, or persist in huddling with the limbaugh flock. the rest of us are waiting for results to present themselves, and where i stand, so far so good.

I don't listen to talk radio, but I can tell you that "so far so good" is not what would come to mind regarding the Barry Economy...

My posts have been directed more toward those who dismiss the actions of Barry (and those about to come) and only blame the previous admin...

I don't listen to talk radio, but I can tell you that "so far so good" is not what would come to mind regarding the Barry Economy...

My posts have been directed more toward those who dismiss the actions of Barry (and those about to come) and only blame the previous admin...

The mess the economy was left in was the fault of the Bush and the Republicans. Obama had nothing to do with it.

The people that endlessly carp on how Obama should be "fixing" the economy are the ones to blame in the first place. Why would they be right "now"? How could they suddenly "know"?

The mess the economy was left in was the fault of the Bush and the Republicans. Obama had nothing to do with it.

The people that endlessly carp on how Obama should be "fixing" the economy are the ones to blame in the first place. Why would they be right "now"? How could they suddenly "know"?

You're one of those "Barry can do no wrong" idiots I was referring to...

Way to represent, dog!

Forum List

Back