Democrat Switching Parties Today

Since the problems and issues of the now are directly related to bush and his actions don't you think he should accept some personal responsibility for where he left this country??

The history of a political district and the ramifications one administration has on the administration that follows it are two seperate and unique situations. I would suspect that even you could understand that.

In other words...Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh is responsible for all of the country's ills and Obama can do no wrong...even if he mortgages the entire country to the fucking chinese!!!!

History stopped for some libs on 1/20/2009.....

Since you are the ones refusing to hold bush accountable for anything and claim that all of the effects caused by his administration that carried over are on obama it seems that time stopped for you and not anyone on the left. LOL

Actually bsaed on your post you are trying to spin it and claim that it's fiction created by the left but nice attempt to edit and spin on your part to CYA.
You're free to interpret my posts as you wish, but when I explain my thoughts you just look astoundingly stupid to argue otherwise...

Furthermore, you do realize that your last line is a contradiction. How can you not care and yet still be flattered?? LOL
Are you serious? Do I have to explain that as well?

Once again you expose yourself as being totally and completely transparent. LOL

You're a legend in your own mind... Run back to Kos and tell them how you totally owned me...:lol:

LOL you "explaining your thoughts" is the same as rewriting your whole post and changing it's meaning entirely. Why not just talk about what was actually written instead of what you thought you were going to say but actually didn't? LOL

Oh and no you don't have to explain your contradiction. you claim not to care and yet you do.

Unlike you I actually have independent thought and don't look to others to be told what to think. So I don't need any website on which to base my opnions. Perhaps you should go to your favorite talking points website and get some new material? It's obvious that you need it. LOL

In other words...Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh is responsible for all of the country's ills and Obama can do no wrong...even if he mortgages the entire country to the fucking chinese!!!!

Since you are the ones refusing to hold bush accountable for anything and claim that all of the effects caused by his administration that carried over are on obama it seems that time stopped for you and not anyone on the left. LOL

Again, because you are completely unable to comprehend what is in front of your eyes, I and many others like me called out Bush on his spending habits and failure to use the veto pen... You can continue to flop and flounder claiming otherwise, but that would only prove how brain dead you are...

When you start placing some of the blame on the actions of the current President then I might consider taking you more seriously... Until then, good luck in your altered reality...

LOL you "explaining your thoughts" is the same as rewriting your whole post and changing it's meaning entirely. Why not just talk about what was actually written instead of what you thought you were going to say but actually didn't? LOL

Oh and no you don't have to explain your contradiction. you claim not to care and yet you do.

Unlike you I actually have independent thought and don't look to others to be told what to think. So I don't need any website on which to base my opnions. Perhaps you should go to your favorite talking points website and get some new material? It's obvious that you need it. LOL

Thatt'll wow them over at Kos....:lol:

You go, gurl...lol

Again, because you are completely unable to comprehend what is in front of your eyes, I and many others like me called out Bush on his spending habits and failure to use the veto pen... You can continue to flop and flounder claiming otherwise, but that would only prove how brain dead you are...

When you start placing some of the blame on the actions of the current President then I might consider taking you more seriously... Until then, good luck in your altered reality...

well, if you are actually "unbiased" in your pov, then you should understand that there are things that need to be done to undo the damage that the prior eight years did.

did you know that bush was the only leader in history to cut taxes during wartime?

well, if you are actually "unbiased" in your pov, then you should understand that there are things that need to be done to undo the damage that the prior eight years did.
Depends on what you want done and "undone"... Spending like a drunken sailor with the premise of helping the economy while only increasing government is not what my "unbiased" pov had in mind... Making things worse is not helping... TARP and bailouts were wrong (I don't care whose idea it was) and shouldn't have been passed... and yet we're told how well the economy is doing now... We're on the brink of spending even more money we don't have on healthScare and somehow this is OK as long as Barry wants it...

Well, the Dems own it now and are responsible for actions done after 1/20/2009 and the American people should judge thm on that...

Sure you did. LOL but you saying it doesn't make it so. LOL What is there to comprehend?? you made a claim that you cannot verfiy and based on your lack of honesty, integrity, fairness and complete bias in your past posts your word is very easily questioned and doubted.

As for your last statement that goes double for you. When are you going to place some of the blame on bush?? Furthermore, when and where did i say that some of the blame is not on obama??

Oh well, this hit and run is no surprise as that seems to be the standard tactic of the righties on this board. They can't deal with someone doubting their opinion and demanding more, so in response they attack and then run. LOL

Not gonna be the last.

I'm surprised Ben Nelson didn't jump ship by now. Looks like he won't, now that he pissed off Nebraska cons.

Sure you did. LOL but you saying it doesn't make it so. LOL What is there to comprehend?? you made a claim that you cannot verfiy and based on your lack of honesty, integrity, fairness and complete bias in your past posts your word is very easily questioned and doubted.
My words are there where all who have the capacity can understand...

Obviously, you're just to damn stupid... I'll just leave you to wallow in that...

As for your last statement that goes double for you. When are you going to place some of the blame on bush?? Furthermore, when and where did i say that some of the blame is not on obama??
Again, you obviously are way to stupid to comprehend what is written... I have been blaming Booooosh up and down this and other threads... I will chalk that up to your plain and unoriginal partisan hackery... Kudos for that..

Oh well, this hit and run is no surprise as that seems to be the standard tactic of the righties on this board. They can't deal with someone doubting their opinion and demanding more, so in response they attack and then run. LOL
I run from nobody... I'm still here...

I'll wait for you to get your counter argument from Kos....

Depends on what you want done and "undone"... Spending like a drunken sailor with the premise of helping the economy while only increasing government is not what my "unbiased" pov had in mind... Making things worse is not helping... TARP and bailouts were wrong (I don't care whose idea it was) and shouldn't have been passed... and yet we're told how well the economy is doing now... We're on the brink of spending even more money we don't have on healthScare and somehow this is OK as long as Barry wants it...

Well, the Dems own it now and are responsible for actions done after 1/20/2009 and the American people should judge thm on that...

What I see is that most economists for whom I have respect believe that in order to recover from the meltdown, that government needed to spend money. There aer many who would say they didn't spend enough to do it right and that they should have done a whole WPA type project and gotten people jobs doing shovel-ready projects. I happen to believe that the recovery would be stronger and quicker if they had followed that route.

I suppose in a way, the dems "own" it because the repubs forced their hands and made them do it unilaterally so that if it crashes and burns, they can say "oooh...oooooh...see...they failed" because ultimately, that's all the party of "no" wants, IMO. As a political strategy, it works, if, in fact, it fails. I just don't think it will. I don't think it does enough TO fail. And THAT is where they miscalcuated. Again-- in my opinion.

I figure the dems should be judged in month 11 the way bush was judged in month nine...

in other words, he wasn't. and, amazingly, for eight years, they claimed that clinton caused every problem of the bush presidency.

i assume you objected to that too?

and before the repubs have any success, they have to stop being extremists who exclude every person who isn't in lockstep.

Last edited:
Btw, has anyone here mentioned yet how Erick Erickson of Redstate is already threatening to give him hell, despite his switch?

Or that the GOP scrubbed commercials bashing him from their YouTube account?

:lol:

Yeah, I read about some of the stuff they were saying about him. Wonder if they really believed it? I guess if they are STILL saying it, we will know they were being honest. If not ...........

Not gonna be the last.

I'm surprised Ben Nelson didn't jump ship by now. Looks like he won't, now that he pissed off Nebraska cons.

anyone smart in nebraska should love him -- he's bringing home cash and prizes for his peeps.

Which I guess is how he's managed to keep his seat all the years in that state while remaining a Dem. Apparently, besides having a more conservative voting record than some Repubs, he has good relations with business interests in his state and has brought home a lot of Federal bacon for them.

Not gonna be the last.

anyone smart in nebraska should love him -- he's bringing home cash and prizes for his peeps.

Which I guess is how he's managed to keep his seat all the years in that state while remaining a Dem. Apparently, besides having a more conservative voting record than some Repubs, he has good relations with business interests in his state and has brought home a lot of Federal bacon for them.

as the late, great Tip O'Neil used to say... "all politics is local".

I don't like the idea that the Democratic Party is shedding Blue Dogs any more than I like the idea of the Republican Party shedding moderates. It seems BOTH parties are gravitating toward their more extreme elements. Too bad.

Maybe there is more and more room for a party that is fiscally conservative but socially and environmentally moderate. They would probably get MY vote more often than not.

Just wondering, what do you mean by "socially and environmentally moderate"? They're two pretty contentious issues and I'm just wondering what kind of balance you think could bring enough people together, while being "fiscally conservative"?

You're right - it's a tough line to walk. But in terms of environment I think (for one) you'd need to be environmentally responsible enough to admit that there is a problem with current CO2 emissions but advocate a moderate/very reasonable mitigation timeline. On social issues, I think you'd have to accept abortion (tough one for me personally to swallow, but the vast majority of Americans disagree with me on that one) and allow same sex couples to enjoy the same rights and priviledges that hetero couples have.

Just a start and just MHO. Any other specific issues you'd like to take a stab at? Or have me take a stab at?

Thanks, It would be a good topic for another thread, it's an interesting idea.
I'm not sure it would be a fit for me, however, based on your examples alone.:eusa_shifty:

obama2ndterm - do you coinsider this party switch enough of an embarassment that you feel the need to try to divert attention away from IT and toward something that embarasses the "other guys?"

Not a big fan of the tactic.

I don't get why he'd consider this an embarrassment to start with.
Griffith voted with the Republicans on cap-and-trade, on stimulus, on health care, and had already said he'd vote for Boehner for speaker at the start of the next session.

Would that make him the equivalent of a RHINO? Yes, a DINO, he be.

225px-Rep._Parker_Griffith.jpg

Alabama Representative Parker Griffith (D) is going to announce today that he is so unnerved by the health care bill that he's switching to the Republican party.

Good deal.

Parker Griffith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arlen Spectre

Forum List

Back