Proof that Bush never really was elected president.

How the heck could a guy get elected twice as president when virtually no one seems to admit to ever having supported the guy?

Really? You ought to get out more often. I voted for Dubya twice and supported most, but not all, of his undertakings. And a lot of Republicans and conservatives I know feel the same way.

And I'd imagine there's folks in here who feel the same way.

But I appreciate your efforts. Hadn't seen a Bush bash thread in a while.

The two greatest things bush did was kill saddam and his two evil sons and banning partial birth abortion.

The two greatest things Obama has done, gotten a dog and well that's about it.

I will not get over Bush in my lifetime and I doubt that any of you will either. The effects of his presidency will be long lasting.

How the heck could a guy get elected twice as president when virtually no one seems to admit to ever having supported the guy?

Proof that you need to get over bush, this thread
When all else fails, they simply yell:
sigpic18621_3.gif

Really? You ought to get out more often. I voted for Dubya twice and supported most, but not all, of his undertakings. And a lot of Republicans and conservatives I know feel the same way.

And I'd imagine there's folks in here who feel the same way.

But I appreciate your efforts. Hadn't seen a Bush bash thread in a while.
Thanks for YOUR part in bringing America to the WORST economic crisis in its history and to the brink of DISASTER.

You're a real American.

Forum List

Back