Democrat says stupid things

OK, not just any Democrat. But Charlie "Tax Cheat" Rangel, sounding off about his displeasure with Obama. Why? Seems Obama thought he could work with Republicans and the Tea Party. The Tea Party has the Confederate flag. So they're racists. And of course "mean". No, I'm not making that up.
Democrat Says Republicans Oppose Obama Because They’re Part of the Confederacy …Or Something

i have a question for charlie and all liberals because im curious. Why is it every black republican wins a majority white district and every black democrat only wins in majority black districts?

Bullshit.jpg

standard libtard bullshit; duck answering and just toss up a cartoon, lol

Just B. Insane

And why exactly do you think he doesn't want to get out of it?

Surely if he didn't, unemployment wouldn't have dropped in this period. Surely the economy wouldn't be recovering.

Is this anything to do with the nonsense that is spread around by Republicans, who really don't like not having the C-in-C to invade other countries, that he is Muslim, born in Kenya and the like?

Come on.

Bush helped to destroy the economy, I don't think he did it to try and destroy the US. He did it for personal gain, most presidents do things for personal gain, and trying to get the economy good is so they can go down as a good president, don't you think?

The job itself is inviting people who want everyone to love them. They're all good looking guys when they get elected (hence why Hilary stands no chance), popular, most don't have much of a sense of direction (hence why any libertarian doesn't stand a chance).

As Colin Powell said, that he could be president as he'd annoy 99% of the country by doing what he thinks best, rather than playing the game.

Here's your answer, but I have to tell you, that trying to read through your thoughts, is tiring, tedious, and of little entertainment. Please continue your rants with 007 or someone else, as I'm done with the distraction.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrefKCaV8m4]Obama: "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America" Long Version - YouTube[/ame]

I've shown a liberal for what he is...

Yeah, how's that. It's easy to make the smartarse soundbite, can you back it up?

Everything you've argued is what liberals argue all the time. All I've done is observe that. Since it bothers you so much, maybe you could say that are not stupid to back up that you're not a Democrat. BTW, the "not stupid" was a reference to the threat title, not an insult.

I've shown a liberal for what he is...

Yeah, how's that. It's easy to make the smartarse soundbite, can you back it up?

Everything you've argued is what liberals argue all the time. All I've done is observe that. Since it bothers you so much, maybe you could say that are not stupid to back up that you're not a Democrat. BTW, the "not stupid" was a reference to the threat title, not an insult.

Then you see things only in black and white huh? Someone says something those people, who you label "liberals" and take a swipe at every time you feel like it, also say, then clearly that makes me a dirty liberal.

Oh, this is boring. The whole liberals v. conservatives just taking pot shots at each other. I don't play that mindless idiotic game, leave me out of it please.

Then you see things only in black and white huh? Someone says something those people, who you label "liberals" and take a swipe at every time you feel like it, also say, then clearly that makes me a dirty liberal.

Oh, this is boring. The whole liberals v. conservatives just taking pot shots at each other. I don't play that mindless idiotic game, leave me out of it please.

LOL, still with the I don't know you, but you know me...

Forum List

Back