Democrat Sanctioned Racism

I'm done with the race card. From this day forward I will ignore it. I will ignore Obama when he uses it, I'll ignore the media when they use, it has no power if you ignore it.
So you think they're looking for dissention to prove their point and then point to such dissention, point their boney fingers of indignation and scream ...see?

Just a question...I happen to agree with your stance but somehow on the flip side see capitulation by NOT calling these race-baiters and idiots out for all the world to see.

Calling race baiters out is necessary but I'm not going to argue race. That's what they want. They are succeeding in dividing us by race.

I'm done with the race card. From this day forward I will ignore it. I will ignore Obama when he uses it, I'll ignore the media when they use, it has no power if you ignore it.

I like the spirit, but you're wrong that it has no power if you ignore it. Particularly since the media is so far left. The left know that well, which is why they keep doing it. Republicans have been terrible at responding to these sorts of attacks, which is why the left keep doing it. The greatest example is W's failure to respond to what the left said. How'd that work out for him?

There is no far left media in this country. The media is now owned by 6 corporations.

I like the spirit, but you're wrong that it has no power if you ignore it. Particularly since the media is so far left. The left know that well, which is why they keep doing it. Republicans have been terrible at responding to these sorts of attacks, which is why the left keep doing it. The greatest example is W's failure to respond to what the left said. How'd that work out for him?

There is no far left media in this country.
:eek:

How far left are you?

The media is now owned by 6 corporations.

What does that have to do with anything? All you have to do is watch/read it. Oh, and have a critical mind. Aaahhhh, I see the issue...

How far left are you?

What does that have to do with anything? All you have to do is watch/read it. Oh, and have a critical mind. Aaahhhh, I see the issue...

EXACTLY. Where was this far left media when Bush and Cheney lied us into invading Iraq?

How far left are you?

EXACTLY. Where was this far left media when Bush and Cheney lied us into invading Iraq?

Listening to the Clinton's, Kerry and most other Democrats about the threat of weapon's of mass destruction in Iraq. Why do Democrats insist on forgetting that historical reality?

Sure they changed their minds to undermine the U.S. soldiers still fighting and use them as pawns to win an election but that doesn't change their initial opinions and votes.

Some Republicans are almost as bad as Democrats. However as a whole at least they don't have policies designed to do the opposite of what they claim.

Oh crap, really?

You mean like Ron Paul larding legislation with pork for Texas then not voting on the bill?

:lol:

That practice showed a great deal of wisdom. I always thought that Ron Paul was a lunatic, but he absolutely knew how to game the system. Loading up a program that you object to with pork, just in case it passed, and then voting against it based on your knowledge that it was a foolish program, is a masterful stroke of cunning.

If he was being smart, maybe he did it to piss off some Dems and get them to vote against the bill, which usually would be the right move. Unfortunately, they don't read the damn bills. There have been times when Repubs voted against bills because of all the crap added. The Dems will call a bill an education bill because it gives money to unions, then add a pile of crap. When Repubs read it and see the stupid shit they added, they vote against it, which then causes ignorant Dems to claim that Repubs are against education.

I think all bills should be read, nothing should be added if it doesn't relate to the original bill and it should be posted online. As it is, they all vote blindly and have no clue what they passed most of the time. That is why we have Obamacare. The whole business of passing to see what's in it sounds like a game show. Too bad we got the booby prize with the health care reform.

How far left are you?

Listening to the Clinton's, Kerry and most other Democrats about the threat of weapon's of mass destruction in Iraq. Why do Democrats insist on forgetting that historical reality?

Sure they changed their minds to undermine the U.S. soldiers still fighting and use them as pawns to win an election but that doesn't change their initial opinions and votes.

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush and his top aides publicly made 935 false statements about the security risk posed by Iraq in the two years following September 11, 2001, according to a study released Tuesday by two nonprofit journalism groups.

"In short, the Bush administration led the nation to war on the basis of erroneous information that it methodically propagated and that culminated in military action against Iraq on March 19, 2003"

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

Bush Sought 'Way' To Invade Iraq

Paul O'Neill, George Bush's Treasury Secretary

And what happened at President Bush's very first National Security Council meeting is one of O'Neill's most startling revelations.

"From the very beginning, there was a conviction, that Saddam Hussein was a bad person and that he needed to go," says O'Neill, who adds that going after Saddam was topic "A" 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.

"From the very first instance, it was about Iraq. It was about what we can do to change this regime," says Suskind. "Day one, these things were laid and sealed."

During the campaign, candidate Bush had criticized the Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist: "If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road. And I'm going to prevent that."

"The thing that's most surprising, I think, is how emphatically, from the very first, the administration had said 'X' during the campaign, but from the first day was often doing 'Y, "Not just saying 'Y,' but actively moving toward the opposite of what they had said during the election."

60 Minutes

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush and his top aides publicly made 935 false statements about the security risk posed by Iraq in the two years following September 11, 2001, according to a study released Tuesday by two nonprofit journalism groups.

"In short, the Bush administration led the nation to war on the basis of erroneous information that it methodically propagated and that culminated in military action against Iraq on March 19, 2003"

And what happened at President Bush's very first National Security Council meeting is one of O'Neill's most startling revelations.

"From the very beginning, there was a conviction, that Saddam Hussein was a bad person and that he needed to go," says O'Neill, who adds that going after Saddam was topic "A" 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.

"From the very first instance, it was about Iraq. It was about what we can do to change this regime," says Suskind. "Day one, these things were laid and sealed."

During the campaign, candidate Bush had criticized the Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist: "If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road. And I'm going to prevent that."

"The thing that's most surprising, I think, is how emphatically, from the very first, the administration had said 'X' during the campaign, but from the first day was often doing 'Y, "Not just saying 'Y,' but actively moving toward the opposite of what they had said during the election."

60 Minutes

I'd be impressed if you showed this amount zest and research on Democrats but I suspect you've already forgiven them.

btw It's difficult not to remind you of the Clintons, Obama and several other Democrats in regards to their inconsistencies and lies at a time like this.

60 Minutes
Two nonprofit liberal journalistic groupies made a stab at Republicans, who based their decisions on the State Department notes of Bill Clinton's Secretary of State Madeline Albright.

And here's the forum dipshit helping them spread their own shit on others.

Moron. You deserve about 931 negs for that one. Unfortunately, I distributed positive reps around all morning to people who stand up to liars, and I'm all out right now. I'd be back when I have more, unless I run into a huge bunch of true Americans standing up for the truth, not lies.

Liberals didn't have just one Sandy Berger who got caught stealing from the National Archives to conceal all of Bill Clinton's administration's "findings" and "announcements."

One of these days, when you least expect it, the pendulum is going to swing back on your lies, Bigforn, and it's going to come back so hard it's gonna knock those lies right out of your mouth so hard you're not going to be able to know what happened.

Sandy Berger is just the one of hundreds who got caught and was convicted by the courts. For community service, he ran Hillary Clinton's crook campaign for her when she ran for President against Barack Obama, to whom she conceded when she realized her lies had gotten her into so much trouble she couldn't beat John McCain for President.

Birds of a feather flock together, and Sandy the National Archives thief and Hillary the amnesiac when questioned by the Grand Jury are peas in a pod.

Why don't you find another pastime, Bigforn, than destroying the United States of America's Constitution in favor of making wealthy the super-rich welchers in the Democrat Party looking for the easy way out of their little maze of lies.

Throughout your debate in this thread the underlying problem remains, and that problem is the lack of parental guidance in a proper functioning nuclear family for a lack of a better word. You can't fix the black's problems without addressing the core of the problem.

And I hate to say it, but I believe this problem was somewhat engineered by multiple entities that wished to experiment with human conditions and those real racists that sought to keep the blacks in check.

60 Minutes
Two nonprofit liberal journalistic groupies made a stab at Republicans, who based their decisions on the State Department notes of Bill Clinton's Secretary of State Madeline Albright.

And here's the forum dipshit helping them spread their own shit on others.

Moron. You deserve about 931 negs for that one. Unfortunately, I distributed positive reps around all morning to people who stand up to liars, and I'm all out right now. I'd be back when I have more, unless I run into a huge bunch of true Americans standing up for the truth, not lies.

Liberals didn't have just one Sandy Berger who got caught stealing from the National Archives to conceal all of Bill Clinton's administration's "findings" and "announcements."

One of these days, when you least expect it, the pendulum is going to swing back on your lies, Bigforn, and it's going to come back so hard it's gonna knock those lies right out of your mouth so hard you're not going to be able to know what happened.

Sandy Berger is just the one of hundreds who got caught and was convicted by the courts. For community service, he ran Hillary Clinton's crook campaign for her when she ran for President against Barack Obama, to whom she conceded when she realized her lies had gotten her into so much trouble she couldn't beat John McCain for President.

Birds of a feather flock together, and Sandy the National Archives thief and Hillary the amnesiac when questioned by the Grand Jury are peas in a pod.

Why don't you find another pastime, Bigforn, than destroying the United States of America's Constitution in favor of making wealthy the super-rich welchers in the Democrat Party looking for the easy way out of their little maze of lies.

Better be careful what you say about Hillary Clinton, the 45th President of the United States who will be a two term President.

The playing field is not even. The starting line is staggered. Until nutters accept that fact, you will always have this dopey feeling of confusion about reality.
I agree. Until minorities begin to adopt the culture and attitudes of the people who are actually winning the life lottery, they will continue to handicap themselves.

The playing field is not even. The starting line is staggered. Until nutters accept that fact, you will always have this dopey feeling of confusion about reality.
I agree. Until minorities begin to adopt the culture and attitudes of the people who are actually winning the life lottery, they will continue to handicap themselves.

That would render the race pimps and Identity Politics brigade irrelevant.

They will not let that happen, period.

Forum List

Back