Democrat Racism

There, I said it. Why is it that Democrat 'colored/black' skinned people are always considered victims by the old-white Democrats? Could it be that SOME 'colored/black' skinned people traded slavery for victimhood? True Conservatives are color-blind and everyone is considered equally by their contribution. Competence is rewarded in $$$$ it doesn't matter the color of the skin. My advice to 'colored/black' people is to STAY AWAY from the Democrat party. Remember, THEY were the original slave-holders. They STILL consider 'colored/black' people to be inferior.
You white republicans admit the rich liberals and deep state rinos have the system rigged. And now we see bob craft, Jussie smolletts and the full house mom and we know the system is rigged. It’s rigged against middle class whites too. Not as much as it is against poor Americans, but rigged none the less.

This is why I want diversity. Because we know the system is rigged. White people who are afraid of equality and fairness must feel they benefit from a rigged system.

That is a nice assumption of yours about what other people think.

Very self serving that it makes those other people the bad guy.

Very, very self serving.

Your self serving scenario does not match me, nor anyone I know.

Try to be more open minded.
Gotcha and you don’t want to admit it. The system IS rigged. So why don’t you want to fix it?
It is rigged against the vast majority of white people,yes.

This doesn't seem to be the case.

Yes it does, Democrats identify people by skin color then relegate them to 'victims' in order to keep them 'voting-victims.' This is why they champion no border walls and illegal aliens. They are the perfect victim voting block because Democrats promise them government cheese even though they're not citizens. Shameful really.

Not so. But I can see that you are a little dim.
All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats

There, I said it. Why is it that Democrat 'colored/black' skinned people are always considered victims by the old-white Democrats? Could it be that SOME 'colored/black' skinned people traded slavery for victimhood? True Conservatives are color-blind and everyone is considered equally by their contribution. Competence is rewarded in $$$$ it doesn't matter the color of the skin. My advice to 'colored/black' people is to STAY AWAY from the Democrat party. Remember, THEY were the original slave-holders. They STILL consider 'colored/black' people to be inferior.
You white republicans admit the rich liberals and deep state rinos have the system rigged. And now we see bob craft, Jussie smolletts and the full house mom and we know the system is rigged. It’s rigged against middle class whites too. Not as much as it is against poor Americans, but rigged none the less.

This is why I want diversity. Because we know the system is rigged. White people who are afraid of equality and fairness must feel they benefit from a rigged system.

Very, very self serving.

Gotcha and you don’t want to admit it. The system IS rigged. So why don’t you want to fix it?
All people. The system is rigged black white christian atheist Jew man woman ...

And they use race to divide us.

Yes it does, Democrats identify people by skin color then relegate them to 'victims' in order to keep them 'voting-victims.' This is why they champion no border walls and illegal aliens. They are the perfect victim voting block because Democrats promise them government cheese even though they're not citizens. Shameful really.

And all cries that Mexicans and Muslims are over running us come from rural towns who don’t know what’s bringing them here. Illegal employers.

Your small town are run and occupied by all whites. And you have all the money and power there. Duh

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And all cries that Mexicans and Muslims are over running us come from rural towns who don’t know what’s bringing them here. Illegal employers.

Your small town are run and occupied by all whites. And you have all the money and power there. Duh
No the politician lawmakers bring them here .. not a manager responsible for a bottom line . I live on Boston and they have over run us.

No the politician lawmakers bring them here .. not a manager responsible for a bottom line . I live on Boston and they have over run us.
Where are they working? Let’s go after illegal employers like we used to

• Thanks

Why would you go after stuggling Americans?? Are we stuggling enough? Go after the law makers

Why would you go after stuggling Americans?? Are we stuggling enough? Go after the law makers
The illegal employers are hurting americans

• Thanks

I thought trump made America great again? The economy is booming. Taxes have been lowered. You’re still struggling? Free market.

• Thanks

No they aren’t .. they are doing there job they hire to make the most money.. the lawmakers can stop it at the border

No they aren’t .. they are doing there job they hire to make the most money.. the lawmakers can stop it at the border
Lawlessness.

I thought trump made America great again? The economy is booming. Taxes have been lowered. You’re still struggling? Free market.
Many Americans are struggling with low wage workers flooding America,, resources, education, jobs, it’s why crime is so high in multicultural neighborhoods. Just facts

Lawlessness.
I Agree arrest Nancy Pelosi

Many Americans are struggling with low wage workers flooding America,, resources, education, jobs, it’s why crime is so high in multicultural neighborhoods. Just facts
Right. Illegal immigration was never a problem when they only came to do migrant work. But now factories and farms all across America are hiring them. Airports too. Hotels, restaurants. Golf courses

Don’t you dare not give these illegal employers the blame they deserve.

Right. Illegal immigration was never a problem when they only came to do migrant work. But now factories and farms all across America are hiring them. Airports too. Hotels, restaurants. Golf courses

I don’t know one country that would replace its citizens workers with foreigners to hurt its citizens... that some treasous shit

I don’t know one country that would replace its citizens workers with foreigners to hurt its citizens... that some treasous shit
I know and that’s what started happening on Reagan’s watch and picked up steam on Bush’s watch.

In 1999 we did 400 work raids. In 2002 the number of work raids bush did? 4.

Bush basically told employers hiring illegals would no longer be enforced.

Remember bush and McCain and the gop in the 2000s were saying jobs Americans won’t do when we were complaining about illegals.

You republicans forget how you have changed on these issues. Another issue you guys have changed on is back then you liked the cheap shit Walmart was buying from China

I know and that’s what started happening on Reagan’s watch and picked up steam on Bush’s watch.

In 1999 we did 400 work raids. In 2002 the number of work raids bush did? 4.

Bush basically told employers hiring illegals would no longer be enforced.

Remember bush and McCain and the gop in the 2000s were saying jobs Americans won’t do when we were complaining about illegals.

You republicans forget how you have changed on these issues. Another issue you guys have changed on is back then you liked the cheap shit Walmart was buying from China
You are lost

Very, very self serving.

All people. The system is rigged black white christian atheist Jew man woman ...

Sure they do.

White people are the most restricted and most censored people in history while black supremacist psychobabble is considered brilliant academic scholarship.

Very, very self serving.

Sure they do.

White people are the most restricted and most censored people in history while black supremacist psychobabble is considered brilliant academic scholarship.
That’s funny because everyone thriving in metro Detroit. All the CEOs, VPs, hiring managers, bosses, owners, etc... are all white.

Very, very self serving.

Sure they do.

That’s funny because everyone thriving in metro Detroit. All the CEOs, VPs, hiring managers, bosses, owners, etc... are all white.
So isn’t Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer Maxine Waters and the rest of the democrat gang

Forum List

Back