Democrat or Republican?

The Liberal Education Establishment sure prepared the students well. At least they have good self-esteem and are pro gay marriage and anti racism.

Are these people Democrats or Republicans??

I'm quite certain they are all Republicans because they are from that great state of Texas, and we all know that almost everyone in Texas is a conservative Republican.

Not the college students. Total lefty indoctrination. Especially Texas Tech, A&M, TCU, Rice and Texas. What's more, the state capital, Austin, is the home of UT and that is a totally lefty town.

I'm quite certain they are all Republicans because they are from that great state of Texas, and we all know that almost everyone in Texas is a conservative Republican.

Not the college students. Total lefty indoctrination. Especially Texas Tech, A&M, TCU, Rice and Texas. What's more, the state capital, Austin, is the home of UT and that is a totally lefty town.

Yea but the Republican Texans sure love them some liberal football.

I am surprised that the Repubs in TX even bother to go to the games with all those liberals running around on the field.

Yea but the Republican Texans sure love them some liberal football.

I am surprised that the Repubs in TX even bother to go to the games with all those liberals running around on the field.

If you want that kind of irony just watch a bar full of redneck racists cheering on NFL teams dominated by blacks.

Forum List

Back