Democrat leaders outraged at weekend ICE raids

No surprise here, the Trump train keeps on a rolling, and Democrats are furious.

ICE expected to launch massive immigration raids in 10 US cities

(CNN) – Raids targeting immigrant families could be carried out as soon as this weekend.

President Donald Trump on Monday sent out a warning on Twitter, hinting that something big was about to go down involving undocumented immigrants in the United States.

Now, a senior immigration official has confirmed that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is set to launch raids in 10 U.S. cities beginning this Sunday, targeting about 2,000 people.

Democratic leaders are responding, calling the planned raids “shameful,” “a reelection stunt” and “a despicable act of racism.”

ICE expected to launch massive immigration raids in 10 US cities

Removing people that came here illegally is racism according to the left. Is this who you want leading the country in 2020?
Good.

LET them be outraged.

Now they know how the rest of us have felt about their a$$-ki$$ing of Illegal Aliens for all these years.

Trump plan is to capture them, put them in confinement, and sort out who is legit who who is too legit to quit.

Hey it work with the Indians

His base will go ohhh, ahhhh, and throw him flowers but in the end he will lose reelection

Everyone being targeted in these raids already has a court-order for deportation. Suck it up, libtard!

Yeah Senor Rock Hard now that I know about the raids I be at home waiting for that rock hard knock

Trump plan is to capture them, put them in confinement, and sort out who is legit who who is too legit to quit.

His base will go ohhh, ahhhh, and throw him flowers but in the end he will lose reelection

Everyone being targeted in these raids already has a court-order for deportation. Suck it up, libtard!

Yeah Senor Rock Hard now that I know about the raids I be at home waiting for that rock hard knock

I guess you better get a hotel room as they will probably do that knock on the door about 3 a.m., or they might just wait a day or two to let you relax.

Now all these Democrat leaders are committing treason through twitter right now encouraging these criminals who aren't legal citizens to fight police. Sad!

ICE Swat team seen setting up near Pelosi's family business! Could they be onto something?

Of course the liberal Democrat who "saw" that seemed temporarily without a cause to be against so may have been simply hallucinating...

I guess you better get a hotel room as they will probably do that knock on the door about 3 a.m., or they might just wait a day or two to let you relax.

I hear trump tower has a few openings left

So does your boyfriend!

Ummm.............why the hell is this in the news...............supposed to do the raids without them knowing they are coming.

Leaks again.............hmmmm

Now all these Democrat leaders are committing treason through twitter right now encouraging these criminals who aren't legal citizens to fight police. Sad!

Please learn the definition of treason. Sad.

What they are doing is "aiding and abetting".

Add that with treason betraying our country.

Read the definition of treason in the Constitution dumbass! You are as full of shit as a libtard!

So does your boyfriend!

Luaghing animated .gif

These Democratic leaders are proving that they aren't Americans at all, yet they want to lead us. Viva Trump. Start the roundup.

Forum List

Back