Democrat leaders outraged at weekend ICE raids

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
No surprise here, the Trump train keeps on a rolling, and Democrats are furious.

ICE expected to launch massive immigration raids in 10 US cities

(CNN) – Raids targeting immigrant families could be carried out as soon as this weekend.

President Donald Trump on Monday sent out a warning on Twitter, hinting that something big was about to go down involving undocumented immigrants in the United States.

Now, a senior immigration official has confirmed that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is set to launch raids in 10 U.S. cities beginning this Sunday, targeting about 2,000 people.

Democratic leaders are responding, calling the planned raids “shameful,” “a reelection stunt” and “a despicable act of racism.”

Removing people that came here illegally is racism according to the left. Is this who you want leading the country in 2020?

Chip em' too. Or mark em' permanent like. So sayeth the evil American. Hey that shooter on Pier 39(?) was 7 times deported. Does it do any good?

Real Bad ones out first..

Never mind Dems ,that it's a court order of 2,000 illegals who have continually violated the law.
Not all illegals.

Notice how the news is leaving this information out?
Watch the newsy channel or go on their web site.
They are actually reporting about it being a court order.

Last edited:
Chip em' too. Or mark em' permanent like. So sayeth the evil American. Hey that shooter on Pier 39(?) was 7 times deported. Does it do any good?

Real Bad ones out first..

Well if we get rid of all of them, the bad ones go out with the good, although I find it hard to call anybody breaking our laws good people.

I'm sure the Dem run cities will do all they can to help the illegals instead of helping our American forces. What right does Trump have throwing out their illegal or future voters?

No surprise here, the Trump train keeps on a rolling, and Democrats are furious.

(CNN) – Raids targeting immigrant families could be carried out as soon as this weekend.

President Donald Trump on Monday sent out a warning on Twitter, hinting that something big was about to go down involving undocumented immigrants in the United States.

Now, a senior immigration official has confirmed that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is set to launch raids in 10 U.S. cities beginning this Sunday, targeting about 2,000 people.

Democratic leaders are responding, calling the planned raids “shameful,” “a reelection stunt” and “a despicable act of racism.”

Removing people that came here illegally is racism according to the left. Is this who you want leading the country in 2020?

Good news. Soon breathing will be racist for those who refuse to worship with political correctness.

Its like bailing water on a sunken ship. Unless the physical, policy and legislative actions are taken there can be no effective change.

Just laugh in any commies face when they mention law and order. Just like everything else their concern is situational.

Good news. Soon breathing will be racist for those who refuse to worship with political correctness.
It already is. I've been called a racist by IM2 and other idiots like him, simply because I don't suck on BLM's dick. Because I appreciate MLK's dream about equality and don't twist it into a dream about black power. So yea, my being alive and not appreciating political correctness apparently makes me a racist according to dipshits like him.

No wonder the Democrats are pissed. Illegals do the job that real Americans won't do - vote Democrat.

It already is. I've been called a racist by IM2 and other idiots like him, simply because I don't suck on BLM's dick. Because I appreciate MLK's dream about equality and don't twist it into a dream about black power. So yea, my being alive and not appreciating political correctness apparently makes me a racist according to dipshits like him.

Accusation of racism is not the true motivation of such individuals. BLM and other radical left organizations are but small cells of a larger ideology, postmodernism, whose only goal is to seize absolute power of Western Civilization. Being white, we could stand on our heads in a burning skyscraper to prove we're politically correct and they'd still call us racists. Postmodernists do not seek submission or capitulation with their ideology, they seek total control of all cultural and political narratives, narratives which they reserve the right to change or redefine at any moment. Conservative Americans will never fit into the civilization or new dark age postmodernists are creating, no matter what we say or do. Our immutable characteristics just don't fit their vision of the ideal American. Thus, our only option is to fight the postmodernists on every level. Surrender is not an option when surrender would result in our own destruction.

Of course Democrats are pissed. The illegals are Democrat voters. Sad.

Not the racist that rounds people up.

Of course, it's stupid in so many ways. Besides the fact you just gave the subjects of these raids a heads up you are coming, which was dumb, but they've alienated the big city police departments they need the cooperation of.

Chicago has already cut off cooperation with ICE over this. I'm sure other cities will as well.

Just laugh in any commies face when they mention law and order. Just like everything else their concern is situational.

Agree. I also laugh in their face when a pro abortionist preaches to me about "morals and values".

"At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border. If not, Deportations start!" - President Trump

Not the racist that rounds people up.

Of course, it's stupid in so many ways. Besides the fact you just gave the subjects of these raids a heads up you are coming, which was dumb, but they've alienated the big city police departments they need the cooperation of.

Chicago has already cut off cooperation with ICE over this. I'm sure other cities will as well.
Do you agree with the Mayor of Chicago?

Forum List

Back