Democrat leaders outraged at weekend ICE raids

No surprise here, the Trump train keeps on a rolling, and Democrats are furious.

ICE expected to launch massive immigration raids in 10 US cities

(CNN) – Raids targeting immigrant families could be carried out as soon as this weekend.

President Donald Trump on Monday sent out a warning on Twitter, hinting that something big was about to go down involving undocumented immigrants in the United States.

Now, a senior immigration official has confirmed that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is set to launch raids in 10 U.S. cities beginning this Sunday, targeting about 2,000 people.

Democratic leaders are responding, calling the planned raids “shameful,” “a reelection stunt” and “a despicable act of racism.”

Removing people that came here illegally is racism according to the left. Is this who you want leading the country in 2020?
90% of Asylum seekers don't show up for their hearing. It is a no-brainer to ship those people back to their native country. Unless some our learned USMB Liberals can state why they should be allowed to remain.

No surprise here, the Trump train keeps on a rolling, and Democrats are furious.

(CNN) – Raids targeting immigrant families could be carried out as soon as this weekend.

President Donald Trump on Monday sent out a warning on Twitter, hinting that something big was about to go down involving undocumented immigrants in the United States.

Now, a senior immigration official has confirmed that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is set to launch raids in 10 U.S. cities beginning this Sunday, targeting about 2,000 people.

Democratic leaders are responding, calling the planned raids “shameful,” “a reelection stunt” and “a despicable act of racism.”

Removing people that came here illegally is racism according to the left. Is this who you want leading the country in 2020?
90% of Asylum seekers don't show up for their hearing. It is a no-brainer to ship those people back to their native country. Unless some our learned USMB Liberals can state why they should be allowed to remain.

They have every excuse in the book. The Blame America first crowd chimes in saying it's Americas fault because our people supply the demand for their drugs. They forget that we have the most people locked up in prison than any other industrialized nation because of dope.

Next of course is the racist crowd. The only reason we want them stopped is because they are brown people and not white.

Then we have the statue of liberty people saying our country is a place where everybody and anybody are supposed to be able to settle when they decide they've had enough of their own countries. We are heartless people because we close our doors to women and children.

Not the racist that rounds people up.

Of course, it's stupid in so many ways. Besides the fact you just gave the subjects of these raids a heads up you are coming, which was dumb, but they've alienated the big city police departments they need the cooperation of.

Chicago has already cut off cooperation with ICE over this. I'm sure other cities will as well.

We have 20 million illegals in this country. Think they are all running for cover because of this announcement?

How would ICE be alienating the police? They are doing the cops a favor by getting rid of their garbage.

Of course Democrats are pissed. The illegals are Democrat voters. Sad.

And they need voters too apparently. They want ex-cons, imprisoned criminals, and even teenagers voting in the near future. Plus with Voter-ID, they are running out of dead people to vote as well.

Not the racist that rounds people up.

Of course, it's stupid in so many ways. Besides the fact you just gave the subjects of these raids a heads up you are coming, which was dumb, but they've alienated the big city police departments they need the cooperation of.

Chicago has already cut off cooperation with ICE over this. I'm sure other cities will as well.
Of course. Sanctuary cities won't cooperate.

Good news. Soon breathing will be racist for those who refuse to worship with political correctness.
It already is. I've been called a racist by IM2 and other idiots like him, simply because I don't suck on BLM's dick. Because I appreciate MLK's dream about equality and don't twist it into a dream about black power. So yea, my being alive and not appreciating political correctness apparently makes me a racist according to dipshits like him.

IM2 I the biggest racist here and he knows it.

Of course Democrats are pissed. The illegals are Democrat voters. Sad.

And they need voters too apparently. They want ex-cons, imprisoned criminals, and even teenagers voting in the near future. Plus with Voter-ID, they are running out of dead people to vote as well.
Law-breakers, corrupt and easily-led.....true Democrat voters.

Correct. If criminals and illegals were renown for voting Republican, the Democrat party would have a 30 foot wall on every part of the border and a three strikes and your out policy nationwide. But criminals stick together. That's why they created sanctuary cities.

typical dumbshit--they get pissed when you try to enforce the law on CRIMINALS

Yep, and they want to lead this country in 2020. The lying left keeps telling us how all these immigrants benefit the country, yet when Trump said he will bus them to sanctuary cities, they had a heart attack. I guess those sanctuary cities don't need those valuable benefits to their society.

Trump plan is to capture them, put them in confinement, and sort out who is legit who who is too legit to quit.

Hey it work with the Indians

His base will go ohhh, ahhhh, and throw him flowers but in the end he will lose reelection

Trump plan is to capture them, put them in confinement, and sort out who is legit who who is too legit to quit.

His base will go ohhh, ahhhh, and throw him flowers but in the end he will lose reelection
MAGA--whatever Trump does--we LOVE IT
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
you people LOVE illegals/criminals = DUMBSHIT

Looks like illegals should have entered our Country legally!

I'll puke if another unhinged lefty gets on a high horse and lectures the rest of us about the 'rule of law'!!

Enforce the law on criminals

that is why trump supports early release but wait do they not have a parole system for good behavior.

but I guess Trump is hoping for them to vote for him

MAGA--whatever Trump does--we LOVE IT
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
you people LOVE illegals/criminals = DUMBSHIT

Well we do know who loves a particular criminal know as the Liar and Chief

Yeah, Trump is going to imprison and torture them illegals, just like he put kids in cages.

When ICE gets done deporting the bad illegals; they need to next focus on U'Haul and Home Depot parking lots.
How simple is that?

Forum List

Back