Democrat/GOPe Fail: Roy Moore Jumps to 10 Point Lead as Accuser Accusations Fall Apart

Anyone with a bit of common sense knows that yearbook was a fraud.....anything to do with Gloria Allred is a scam

This is heartwarming good news to hear. It shows the establishment elites on both sides are failing in their efforts to destroy patriot Roy Moore. The citizens of Alabama have common sense and know these allegations have all been a sham.

BREAKING: Roy Moore Jumps to 10 Point Lead in PredictIt Market as Accuser Accusations Fall Apart

:rofl: Steve McRacist still jacking off to Jim Fucking Hoft :rolleyes:

>> Washington (CNN)Democrat Doug Jones has opened up an eight-point lead in the US Senate race in Alabama amid multiple sexual abuse allegations against Republican Roy Moore, according to a new Fox News poll released Thursday. << (here)
Poor Steve McKlan. Stuck with Jim Fucking Hoft. :itsok:

This is heartwarming good news to hear. It shows the establishment elites on both sides are failing in their efforts to destroy patriot Roy Moore. The citizens of Alabama have common sense and know these allegations have all been a sham.

BREAKING: Roy Moore Jumps to 10 Point Lead in PredictIt Market as Accuser Accusations Fall Apart
At first I put your posts in the same category as Political Chic: Read them if I have nothing better to do or if I want to see insanity unspooling real time. But now I’ve come to the conclusion that you are in fact a left wing zealot role playing a RWNJ in order to make the rest of us conservatives look bad. I’m on to you, son.

I hope he wins big.

I don't even care if he's guilty.

After Ted Kennedy stayed in the senate when anyone else would have went to prison, the democrooks lost any credibility or moral authority they could have had.

As far as I'm concerned Moore could have gratified all those broads with the same cigar and smoked it with Augusto Pinochet while throwing communist parasites out of a helicopter and still have more honor than the entire DNC does collectively.

Then again throwing commies out of a helicopter would increase his nobility anyway.

There is no there there in all but one case according to AL law and custom now and at the time. The one accusation of a crime comes from a woman with many other problems whose mother and son have said she made it all up.

There is no there there in all but one case according to AL law and custom now and at the time. The one accusation of a crime comes from a woman with many other problems whose mother and son have said she made it all up.
“Custom?” To those of us who are southerners with family in Alabama we recognize the condescension of you northern snobs when you engage in stereotyping.

“Custom?” To those of us who are southerners with family in Alabama we recognize the condescension of you northern snobs when you engage in stereotyping.
My ancestral Cherokee village is in Jackson's Gap AL across the road from Horseshoe Bend National Historic Battlefield. I reside in FL. So what is a wet-back carpetbagger yankee like you calling me a northerner for?

These Bye elections are plots to take on each Republican one at a time. If they had tried to bring in fake allegations on each Republican's candidate all at one time in the general election? It will look suspicious, and everyone will not be able to collect all the data on each Republican. So they has spread these election out, so that they can work on the public's mind. To make sure that they has absorbed into their minds each and every lie. And so the one that had resigned are working with the Dems in order for them to have a special election. They have to work on each candidate that they do not want on each election. They should ban these special elections, and have an temporary replacement, like an Vice Senator, until the general election has past.

Gravis and Fox News, real polls unlike gateway, has Jones 5 to 10 points ahead.

As I said earlier today, the pseudocons threw their moral authority out the window a long, long time ago.

You have none. You are as degenerate as those you hate.

You have become them.

I hope he wins big.

What was it that had altered in the faces of the pigs? Clover's old dim eyes
flitted from one face to another. Some of them had five chins, some had four,
some had three. But what was it that seemed to be melting and changing?
Then, the applause having come to an end, the company took up their cards
and continued the game that had been interrupted, and the animals crept silently
away.

But they had not gone twenty yards when they stopped short. An uproar of
voices was coming from the farmhouse. They rushed back and looked through
the window again. Yes, a violent quarrel was in progress. There were shoutings,
bangings on the table, sharp suspicious glances, furious denials. The source of
the trouble appeared to be that Napoleon and Mr. Pilkington had each played
an ace of spades simultaneously.

Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question,
now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked

from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already
it was impossible to say which was which.

The ending to Animal Farm by George Orwell.

Forum List

Back