So feminists decry this and how it links to today's sexual issues courtesy of Bill Clinton

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Women really DO fancy men with ‘muscles and money’ according to the website full of pictures of 'hot commuters' taken secretly by females on the London Underground
While the authors acknowledge that gay men also use the site, they say that female responses to the 'hot commuters' suggest females have not moved on in what they find attractive beyond ‘money and strength’ - despite their advancement in society.
Tube Crush finds women want men with ‘muscles and money’ | Daily Mail Online

Now the linkage to Clinton....

Indeed, at the University of Wisconsin, the proportion of students’ genital sores caused by herpes simplex 1 jumped from 31 percent in 1993 (the year Bill Clinton became president) to 78 percent in 2001 (the year Clinton was replaced by his less kinky successor). Hmmm...
Cancer, Oral Sex and Presidential Politics: Did Bill Clinton Cause an Increase in Throat Cancer? | HuffPost

Now how it is linked.
A) Women per the above would rather associate with men wearing good clothes that have money than with men dressed shabbily and having no money. Well that sounds logical right?
So did the women now accusing Weinstein, Spacey, Franken etc. all were attracted because of these men's looks, dress, and money? Sounds that way.

B) So when Clinton got off with his power dalliances with Jones, Broderick, Lewinsky,et.al. and now we are learning about 4 more... nearly 20 years ago it appeared OK if you were a powerful man i.e. "if the President gets away with it it must be OK"!

So we have genital sores increased due to oral sex (remember Clinton's finger waving "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." so Bill didn't count it as sex!

Then we have powerful men like the currently accused being found GUILTY of whatever that WAS considered OK by these same supporters of Clinton.
Once again our society has been harmed.

Women really DO fancy men with ‘muscles and money’ according to the website full of pictures of 'hot commuters' taken secretly by females on the London Underground
While the authors acknowledge that gay men also use the site, they say that female responses to the 'hot commuters' suggest females have not moved on in what they find attractive beyond ‘money and strength’ - despite their advancement in society.

Indeed, at the University of Wisconsin, the proportion of students’ genital sores caused by herpes simplex 1 jumped from 31 percent in 1993 (the year Bill Clinton became president) to 78 percent in 2001 (the year Clinton was replaced by his less kinky successor). Hmmm...
Cancer, Oral Sex and Presidential Politics: Did Bill Clinton Cause an Increase in Throat Cancer? | HuffPost

Now how it is linked.
A) Women per the above would rather associate with men wearing good clothes that have money than with men dressed shabbily and having no money. Well that sounds logical right?
So did the women now accusing Weinstein, Spacey, Franken etc. all were attracted because of these men's looks, dress, and money? Sounds that way.

B) So when Clinton got off with his power dalliances with Jones, Broderick, Lewinsky,et.al. and now we are learning about 4 more... nearly 20 years ago it appeared OK if you were a powerful man i.e. "if the President gets away with it it must be OK"!

So we have genital sores increased due to oral sex (remember Clinton's finger waving "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." so Bill didn't count it as sex!

Then we have powerful men like the currently accused being found GUILTY of whatever that WAS considered OK by these same supporters of Clinton.
Wait... you’re saying that 78% of students at UW have herpes?! Is that for real? Very hard to believe

Now how it is linked.

Wait... you’re saying that 78% of students at UW have herpes?! Is that for real? Very hard to believe

A) I did not say it! I provided the links that all you need do is follow the links.
B)
Abstract
A retrospective review of genital herpes simplex virus (HSV) isolates collected in a university student health service over a 9-year period showed that an increasing proportion of isolates were HSV-1 rather than HSV-2. HSV-1 accounted for 78% of all genital isolates in this population by 2001, compared with 31% of isolates in 1993.

BACKGROUND:
Herpes simplex virus (HSV) type 1 is usually thought to cause less than 30% of genital herpes infections in the United States, but the proportion of infections resulting from HSV-1 is increasing in some populations.

GOAL:
The goal was to review the relative proportion of HSV-1 and HSV-2 as the cause of newly diagnosed genital herpes infections in a population of U.S. college students and to assess trends in the change of this proportion over time.

STUDY DESIGN:
Genital HSV isolates collected at a university student health service from 1993 to 2001 (n = 499) were reviewed retrospectively. Analyses included comparisons of isolates by HSV type, age group, and sex.

RESULTS:
The proportion of newly diagnosed genital herpes infections resulting from HSV-1 increased from 31% in 1993 to 78% in 2001 (P <0.001, linear trend P <0.001). HSV-1 was more common in females than males, but increases were noted for both sexes. HSV-1 was more common in persons aged 16 to 21 than in persons aged 22 or older.

CONCLUSIONS:
HSV-1 has become the most common cause of newly diagnosed genital herpes infections in this population of college students and reflects a reversal of the usual HSV-1/HSV-2 ratio.

Now how it is linked.

A) I did not say it! I provided the links that all you need do is follow the links.
B)
Abstract
A retrospective review of genital herpes simplex virus (HSV) isolates collected in a university student health service over a 9-year period showed that an increasing proportion of isolates were HSV-1 rather than HSV-2. HSV-1 accounted for 78% of all genital isolates in this population by 2001, compared with 31% of isolates in 1993.

BACKGROUND:
Herpes simplex virus (HSV) type 1 is usually thought to cause less than 30% of genital herpes infections in the United States, but the proportion of infections resulting from HSV-1 is increasing in some populations.

GOAL:
The goal was to review the relative proportion of HSV-1 and HSV-2 as the cause of newly diagnosed genital herpes infections in a population of U.S. college students and to assess trends in the change of this proportion over time.

STUDY DESIGN:
Genital HSV isolates collected at a university student health service from 1993 to 2001 (n = 499) were reviewed retrospectively. Analyses included comparisons of isolates by HSV type, age group, and sex.

RESULTS:
The proportion of newly diagnosed genital herpes infections resulting from HSV-1 increased from 31% in 1993 to 78% in 2001 (P <0.001, linear trend P <0.001). HSV-1 was more common in females than males, but increases were noted for both sexes. HSV-1 was more common in persons aged 16 to 21 than in persons aged 22 or older.

CONCLUSIONS:
HSV-1 has become the most common cause of newly diagnosed genital herpes infections in this population of college students and reflects a reversal of the usual HSV-1/HSV-2 ratio.
Whoa mr defensive, I wasn’t critsizing you, I was questioning the data, that yes, you posted. It sounds like it’s saying the proportion of new diagnoses jumped from 31% to 78%. That makes more sense. Didn’t think 78% of kids were walking around with the Herps, that would be crazy

Now how it is linked.

B)
Abstract

BACKGROUND:

GOAL:

STUDY DESIGN:

RESULTS:

CONCLUSIONS:
Whoa mr defensive, I wasn’t critsizing you, I was questioning the data, that yes, you posted. It sounds like it’s saying the proportion of new diagnoses jumped from 31% to 78%. That makes more sense. Didn’t think 78% of kids were walking around with the Herps, that would be crazy

I'm sorry for being so quick to respond in that fashion. Just use to people not doing a little research like I do before responding. That's why I generally provide links because I"M
no expert on anything! I have opinions but I like to form them based on facts hence this post was based on some links so I wouldn't have to be so "defensive"! Again I apologize.
The point I was hoping to make was that even after 40 years of feminism women want men of power and attractiveness, ...logically and no weak poor men. As a result with
Clinton parsing his words so carefully a whole generation of males assume such behavior is OK because after all if the President can do it why not other powerful men. It was to show that the efforts to ok such sexual activities is evidently STILL not acceptable and these men like Weinstein et.al. didn't get the message!

Forum List

Back