Democrat Debates.Just CNN/NBC/ABC?,Will They Ask Hard Questions?,Or Just Stupid Questions?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:dance: :omg: :puhleeze: :aargh: :aargh: With such a bias MSM, making sure they take down Trump, anyone expect a fair series of debates with the Democrats? What are they gonna ask them? What was your favorite sit-com during the 70's?,,What did you have for lunch today? Do you prefer Coke, Pepsi, or Doctor Pepper?
We all know how infuriated we will get when the boneheaded moderators will not ask any hard questions. Will these debates be a repeat of when the pansy ass press never asked/or just barley asked Obama a tough question?
And what if FOX News wants to do a debate with the final 5 candidates, hosted by 3 moderators that they know will take them down/embarrass the crap out of them within the first hour?
:1peleas:

Rush would ask any of the female candidates, something like, "Why Are You Such A Dumbass Bitch" ???

Rush would ask any of the female candidates, something like, "Why Are You Such A Dumbass Bitch" ???
My question would be, with the likes of Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein who are known women abusers and rapists, why do you partake of the party that allows such actions...

Miss Harris, do you feel, like with 100% of all Americans that Alexandria Cortez is the dumbest human being in America?

i wonder if anyone will ask Booker why he looks like a Moon Head

Stupid questions end of the discussion the argument in this conversation can’t be broken

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I heard Rawlings is shipping softballs to each station.

The debates in 2016 for the Dems and the Republicans were reasonable, I thought.
You guys still sore that no one asked Hillary why she murdered Seth Rich?

...."Do you think Trump is an idiot"?........."Do you think Trump is a racist"?........."Do you think Trump hates Mexicans and muslims"?........"Do you think Trump is a big fat poopy pants"?..

The debates in 2016 for the Dems and the Republicans were reasonable, I thought.
what I really want to know is why she is a hypocrite regarding accepting the outcome of an election. Let's see that tape.

...."Do you think Trump is an idiot"?........."Do you think Trump is a racist"?........."Do you think Trump hates Mexicans and muslims"?........"Do you think Trump is a big fat poopy pants"?..

Those answers are too obvious. Of course he is.His own remarks prove it.

what I really want to know is why she is a hypocrite regarding accepting the outcome of an election. Let's see that tape.
Well, since she's not running this time, I'm not sure how you're planning to ask her.

Well, since she's not running this time, I'm not sure how you're planning to ask her.
lady, she was on fking tv for fking forever, and not once was that question asked. not once.

:dance: :omg: :puhleeze: :aargh: :aargh: With such a bias MSM, making sure they take down Trump, anyone expect a fair series of debates with the Democrats? What are they gonna ask them? What was your favorite sit-com during the 70's?,,What did you have for lunch today? Do you prefer Coke, Pepsi, or Doctor Pepper?
We all know how infuriated we will get when the boneheaded moderators will not ask any hard questions. Will these debates be a repeat of when the pansy ass press never asked/or just barley asked Obama a tough question?
And what if FOX News wants to do a debate with the final 5 candidates, hosted by 3 moderators that they know will take them down/embarrass the crap out of them within the first hour?
:1peleas:

I don't expect the MSM will be nearly as confrontational and accusatory or focus on the 'sins' of Democrats as they do with Republicans. So we might actually be able to hear some of the positions of the candidates on actual issues instead of 90+ percent of it being focused on controversial or negative stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with how they will govern. There won't be many, if any, 'gotcha' type questions. And the issues discussed will be ideologically phrased with little substance involved and will include a lot of Republican, especially Trump bashing.

I don't expect the Democrats to agree to a debate hosted by Fox News because most Fox hosts would ask substance focused issue questions and won't provide much opportunity to blame others for the country's problems. Democrats too often don't want anything to do with that especially if they have to defend their position.

I don't expect the MSM to be as fair or focus on actual issues important to the country with the Republicans any more than they did last time. It will be more than 90% 'gotcha' type questions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back