Democrat Congressman Goes Nuts When Asked if He Supports the “Obama Agenda”; Attacks

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v60oNUoHBYM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Here is shocking video of North Carolina Democrat Rep. Bob Etheridge being asked by some students on a public sidewalk in Washington, D.C. if he supports the “Obama Agenda.” Once he realized the students were asking him that question, he went bonkers. Etheridge hit their camera and then grabbed one of the students by the arm as he repeated over and over “Who are you, Who are you? Tell me who you are?” The students identified themselves as such, but Etheridge persisted. At one point he then grabbed the student whose arm he had been holding onto and pulled himself up beside himself with his arm wrapped around the student. The student repeatedly asked the Congressman to “let go of my arm.”

There is no scenario under which this kind of behavior is acceptable. Etheridge represents the 2nd District in North Carolina, and faces a tough re-election battle. This video ought to seal his defeat. It’s time for voters to say to Etheridge, “Who are you” to treat people like this?

Mike Flynn at Big Government has more.

from.
Freedom's Lighthouse » Democrat Congressman Goes Nuts When Asked if He Supports the “Obama Agenda”; Attacks Students – Video

spread this video around folks, these are the types of people we need to get VOTED OUT.

hannah_giles-300x3001.jpg

Now how will the Democrats spin this?

.....that your GOP "students" are pussies and you crybabies support their behavior?

And you know these students were members of the GOP? Couldn' they just as well been Independents or even Democrats that oppose Obama's agenda?

What was wrong with their behavior? They ask a question and the Congressman went ballistic.

You have your head so far up Obama's ass you're incapable of being objective or honest.

Now how will the Democrats spin this?

.....that your GOP "students" are pussies and you crybabies support their behavior?

And you know these students were members of the GOP? Couldn' they just as well been Independents or even Democrats that oppose Obama's agenda?

What was wrong with their behavior? They ask a question and the Congressman went ballistic.

You have your head so far up Obama's ass you're incapable of being objective or honest.

If YOU are the judge of "objective and honest", we are all in trouble.

Right back attcha, asshole..... That av of yours is actually your face, right?

Right back attcha, asshole..... That av of yours is actually your face, right?

Nope...just where my face would prefer to be...

Whadda douche. It doesn't matter who the kid is the Congressman had no right to put his hands on him.

And what's up with the creepy way he pulled him in towards him at the end?

Okay, probably,
but
the reaction by the congressman was unconscionably stupid and arrogant.

The congressman is a thug. He thinks the AMerican people answer to him. Makes sure this video goes viral.

This supposed 'honorable' gentlemen is nothing of the sort... this is despicable.... I don't care if you are R, D, I, or whatever else... this guy has no business in a position of leadership/power

Here's Baron Hill of IN.
Why his opponent doesnt just show this video over and over is beyond me:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtmgQ2W3lhM]YouTube - Baron Hill (IN-09): This Is My Town Hall Meeting. I Set the Rules.[/ame]

Nice deflection. How about answering the questions?

He had the repetitive problem I've seen in a number of alcoholics, he looks like a guy that isn't a fun drunk.

Forum List

Back