Democrat Congressman Goes Nuts When Asked if He Supports the “Obama Agenda”; Attacks

.....that your GOP "students" are pussies and you crybabies support their behavior?

And you know these students were members of the GOP? Couldn' they just as well been Independents or even Democrats that oppose Obama's agenda?

What was wrong with their behavior? They ask a question and the Congressman went ballistic.

You have your head so far up Obama's ass you're incapable of being objective or honest.
I am not defending the congressman's behavior. I should cut and paste that throughout this post. But you asked what was wrong with their (the "student's") behavior.

Aren't you just sick of 'gotcha' "journalism"? I am. The omnipresence of video cameras, the 'ambush' interview popularized by those paragons of integrity Fox News, the cloying paparazzi. I think there's room for privacy again in our society. Some political hacks disagree.

Gee, were you asking this, when they were all up Republican's ass about "Macaca?" I bet not!

Hypocrites!

The kid simply asked a question!!!!! HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT "GOTCHA" POLITICS????

What utter BS!

I think we see who is the political hack!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Politco picks it up!

anonymous even to them
With Democrats attacking whoever provoked Rep. Bob Etheridge to violence with a (relatively mild) question and two flip cams, editors at the conservative site that first publicized the video, Big Government, said they have no idea who the videographers are, and defended the decision to allow them anonymity.

"If Congressman Etheridge has apologized for his abhorrent behavior then why is the DNC staging a coordinated attack on the people he's apologized to? This is a classic 'kill the messenger' tactic and reinforces why our sources asked for the anonymity we are granting them," said the site's founder, Andrew Breitbart.

DNC communications director Brad Woodhouse speculated that the videographers -- who said on the video that they're students but enraged Etheridge by refusing to say where -- were "trackers" -- Republican campaign aides or interns.

"Honestly, I don't know if they are trackers. (Like the Allen, Macacca videographer) Or students," said Michael Flynn, who first posted the video, in an email. "They sent me the videos anonymously and identified themselves as students. Do I know for sure? I do not. Hell, they could be students working as trackers. That said, I think the video speaks for itself. Etheridge went from 0-60 in like a nano-second. The question which provoked him was 'Do you support Obama's agenda?' That isn't exactly confrontational.

Breitbart, Flynn, defend Etheridge vid, anonymous even to them - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

And you know these students were members of the GOP? Couldn' they just as well been Independents or even Democrats that oppose Obama's agenda?

What was wrong with their behavior? They ask a question and the Congressman went ballistic.

You have your head so far up Obama's ass you're incapable of being objective or honest.
I am not defending the congressman's behavior. I should cut and paste that throughout this post. But you asked what was wrong with their (the "student's") behavior.

Aren't you just sick of 'gotcha' "journalism"? I am. The omnipresence of video cameras, the 'ambush' interview popularized by those paragons of integrity Fox News, the cloying paparazzi. I think there's room for privacy again in our society. Some political hacks disagree.

Gee, were you asking this, when they were all up Republican's ass about "Macaca?" I bet not!

Hypocrites!

The kid simply asked a question!!!!! HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT "GOTCHA" POLITICS????

What utter BS!

you present a false binary. Allen said "Macacca" on his own. These kids with Etheridge failed to identify themselves as political operatives.

He apologized anyway but that kid who asked him that looked quite nervous at his reaction..,

Funny.

Hypocrites!

What utter BS!

you present a false binary. Allen said "Macacca" on his own. These kids with Etheridge failed to identify themselves as political operatives.

So how did they MAKE Ehridge asault them??? I can't wait for you to put down the blunt and try to think up that one.

They asked him, DO YOU SUPPORT THE OBAMA AGENDA! That's some sort of "sneaky underhanded" trap question????????

Really??????? Is that what you liberals want to tell us.

Has Obama tanked THAT BAD with the public that asking if you support the Obama agenda is some sneaky "political operative" tactic????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Egad you liberals are really stupid, aren't you? I mean I hate to be that insulting, but there is just no other way to put it.

You just threw the President under the bus, trying to save a Congressman.

Are you people that politically stupid?????

Last edited:
He apologized anyway but that kid who asked him that looked quite nervous at his reaction..,

Funny.

Yeah, explain, if he apologized, why the word has gone out from the DNC to attack the college kids?

So yeah, if Big Government (the site that gave us the hidden camera video that took down ACORN) is telling us to expect more of this sort of inflammatory and guerrilla interview tactics, well then, we should be seeing more of this. And that fact is not lost on many elected officials who are probably on edge, half-expecting to be ambushed around every corner. Such is the case here.

Etheridge’s actions are only partially defensible. He need not have gotten physical with the students who asked him the provocative question regarding his support of the “Obama Agenda” (honestly, that sort of opening question is straight from the Jason Mattera school of inflammatory interview techniques.)

But little is known about these “students.” The YouTube video is published under an account titled TonyManization, and even more damning is that the faces of the individuals asking the Congressman questions are blurred out. Hmmm…nothing like the courage of the anonymous protester.
Which brings us back to Etheridge’s response. Yeah – he comes off as a jerk, but…when in Rome. It will be interesting to follow how this story plays out in the news media. Will it be a big story? Probably not, but apparently being prepared for ambush interviews from eager college kids is the next phase of media training for many on Capitol Hill.

Bob Etheridge | Attacks Students | Video | Mediaite

With Democrats attacking whoever provoked Rep. Bob Etheridge to violence with a (relatively mild) question and two flip cams, editors at the conservative site that first publicized the video, Big Government, said they have no idea who the videographers are, and defended the decision to allow them anonymity.

"If Congressman Etheridge has apologized for his abhorrent behavior then why is the DNC staging a coordinated attack on the people he's apologized to? This is a classic 'kill the messenger' tactic and reinforces why our sources asked for the anonymity we are granting them," said the site's founder, Andrew Breitbart.

DNC communications director Brad Woodhouse speculated that the videographers -- who said on the video that they're students but enraged Etheridge by refusing to say where -- were "trackers" -- Republican campaign aides or interns.

"Honestly, I don't know if they are trackers. (Like the Allen, Macacca videographer) Or students," said Michael Flynn, who first posted the video, in an email. "They sent me the videos anonymously and identified themselves as students. Do I know for sure? I do not. Hell, they could be students working as trackers. That said, I think the video speaks for itself. Etheridge went from 0-60 in like a nano-second. The question which provoked him was 'Do you support Obama's agenda?' That isn't exactly confrontational.

Breitbart, Flynn, defend Etheridge vid, anonymous even to them - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

It's gone out all over the liberal spectrum of the media. An apology or a tactic to try and make the Congressman look innocent and the college kids who did nothing more than ask a question, look guilty??

You liberals always assume we are all so stupid, we will buy that BS.

That's always what pisses me off the most about liberals. They always assume we are so freaking stupid, we will believe oral sex isn't sex, is doesn't always mean is, and one Democrat "apologizing" while the rest circle the wagons and start smearing, is an apology.

BS!

Last edited:

Funny.

Yeah, explain, if he apologized, why the word has gone out from the DNC to attack the college kids?

So yeah, if Big Government (the site that gave us the hidden camera video that took down ACORN) is telling us to expect more of this sort of inflammatory and guerrilla interview tactics, well then, we should be seeing more of this. And that fact is not lost on many elected officials who are probably on edge, half-expecting to be ambushed around every corner. Such is the case here.

Etheridge’s actions are only partially defensible. He need not have gotten physical with the students who asked him the provocative question regarding his support of the “Obama Agenda” (honestly, that sort of opening question is straight from the Jason Mattera school of inflammatory interview techniques.)

But little is known about these “students.” The YouTube video is published under an account titled TonyManization, and even more damning is that the faces of the individuals asking the Congressman questions are blurred out. Hmmm…nothing like the courage of the anonymous protester.
Which brings us back to Etheridge’s response. Yeah – he comes off as a jerk, but…when in Rome. It will be interesting to follow how this story plays out in the news media. Will it be a big story? Probably not, but apparently being prepared for ambush interviews from eager college kids is the next phase of media training for many on Capitol Hill.

It's gone out all over the liberal spectrum of the media. An apology or a tactic to try and make the Congressman look innocent and the college kids who did nothing more than ask a question, look guilty??

That's always what pisses me off the most about liberals. They always assume we are so freaking stupid, we will believe oral sex isn't sex, is doesn't always mean is, and one Democrat "apologizing" while the rest circle the wagons and start smearing, is an apology.

BS!

Yeah, those college kids had the fear of god put in them. :lol: They sure aren't ready for the big leagues.

Funny.

BS!

Yeah, those college kids had the fear of god put in them. :lol: They sure aren't ready for the big leagues.

Looks like your Congressman isnt ready for the big leagues, if simply asking, "Do you support the Obama agenda," frightens and enrages him enough to assault a kid.

When are you liberals going to learn that you can't out one line me?

Let me beat RDeanie-Weanie, Punk Time, Zonya-Bologna, Bad Odour C'ya, Sara G-string, buggy-huggy, and the other Obamarrhoidal types to the punch and proclaim in a simulation of the most righteously outraged tone that BOOOOSH, AND NOBODY ELSE ON THIS PLANET is responsible for the Obamarrhoidal Stooge Etheridge's latest fiasco in being associated with the MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obami Salaami, the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector and Give-away Artiste of 3500 acres of Arizona Territory to Mexico's Human Traffickers and Drug Cartels.

Hypocrites!

What utter BS!

And you know that they were "political operatives" exactly how? You're ASSuming that they were plants and following in lock step with the DNC. The truth is you have no clue if these two were "political operatives" or if they were exactly what they said, students doing a project.

And if they were "political operatives" don't you think they would have asked a question that would have been CERTAIN to get a rise out of the Congressman a little more than "do you fully support the Obama agenda?"

Rick

Funny.

BS!

So this is a funny thing to you, Sarah? I think it's pathetic that an elected official would even think to act this way. Any average person would not respond in the manner which he did.
There was only one person that seems to be not ready for the "Big Leagues"......and he wasn't a student.

It gets better. The Democrat instructions to all the liberal media is to attack the college kid. As IF, even if this college kid was from an Al Queda sleeper cell that excuses the Congressman's behavior?

All this kid did was ASK an innocent question: Do you support the Obama agenda?

How on earth does it justify Ethridge's behavior? The kid never retaliates. He calls him "sir," all throughout the video.

It's incredible. This is how Democrats react to a citizen asking them a question. Like a THUG nobleman who thinks the "peasants" are getting too "uppity."

:mad:

So, you just pulled this BS out of thin air then.

There has been no "instructions" from anyone. You people astound me with this conspiracy crap.

Have they arrested this ring worm yet? Man i would love to see this turd in an orange jumpsuit. He clearly attacked these people. This Dem needs to be sent to the cooler to cool off.

Forum List

Back