Democrat Congressman Goes Nuts When Asked if He Supports the “Obama Agenda”; Attacks

My initial reaction to the congressman's action was a guess that this guy had to be a veteran of the military. It was easy enough to see he probably wanted to haul off on the kid that he probably considered a punk, but his use of force is restrained. I checked it out, I did see he was U.S. Army from '65 to '67. That college kid had guts.

LOL... "Who're yew? Who're yew? Who are you? I have a right to know.":lol:

Looks to me like he's a little paranoid, maybe losing his mind, and just perhaps, an idiot.

my2¢;2408238 said:
My initial reaction to the congressman's action was a guess that this guy had to be a veteran of the military. It was easy enough to see he probably wanted to haul off on the kid that he probably considered a punk, but his use of force is restrained. I checked it out, I did see he was U.S. Army from '65 to '67. That college kid had guts.

The kid had guts to ask a Congressman's opinion? I believe he has a right to ask the question.

Military or no military background, the Congressman showed he is undisciplined and arrogant.

If he would had done that to me, I first would had knocked him on his ass and then shoved a huge lawsuit up his ass!

On topic: I can kind of understand why Congresscritters get pissed with this sort of thing... It happens more and more so it probably gets very irritating. His behavior was wrong but kind of understandable.

On topic: I can kind of understand why Congresscritters get pissed with this sort of thing... It happens more and more so it probably gets very irritating. His behavior was wrong but kind of understandable.

I understand being annoyed, but no one forced him to run for office, or forced him to get re-elected. They want the spotlight of serving the people, then they need to serve the people or get out of office. Their choice.

Does anyone else find it suspicious, that they are hiding the face of the kid who is SUPPOSED to be the "reporter" in this piece?

Rep. Bob Etheridge (D-NC2) violently assaults student reporter after he is asked if he supports the Obama agenda.
Honestly, was this necessary?
Is this what we can expect when we question democrats about their radical agenda?
Via Big Governmentmerged-del

Rep. Bob Etheridge (D-NC2) violently assaults student reporter after he is asked if he supports the Obama agenda.
Honestly, was this necessary?
Is this what we can expect when we question democrats about their radical agenda?
Via Big Government

Haven't seen the main stream news on this, but if it was a Republican attacking the far more rude and free speech impeading leftist student student reporters, then he would have been featured on the Worst Person In the World on Overbite and CNN would have ran with it also as a feature story!

Hypocrisy at its best!

Forum List

Back