Democrat Congressman Goes Nuts When Asked if He Supports the “Obama Agenda”; Attacks

Chris Matthews take on this was the Congressman apologized....but Matthews focus was more on the students who ambushed the Congressman and who put them up to this and who did they work for....
Not one mention that the Congressman should NOT have laid one F_ _ k ing finger on the guy.Amazing.

Matthews got a thrill up his leg from seeing violence against what he sees as GOP trash. :lol:

The Congressman seems to have forgotten that those students are his bosses. He seems to have forgotten that he works for the American people. Hopefully the people in his district will fire him November.

Anyone can have a bad day. He has every right decline to answer questions, he can even be an insulting ass about it!! But once he starts laying his hands on the people asking the questions - he is crossing the line. I hope he is charged with assault. If he had any decency he'd resign.

Now that's funny coming from the Party of Timothy McVeigh.

Yes... the party of Timothy McVeigh... You know, he also attended a Catholic Church - does that make the Catholic Church the church of Timothy McVeigh? Not only is it a very weak defense - it's scary to know that this is what you defend.

kitty-scared.jpg

Why didn't the kid just tell him his name....he never once answered the question. If he had, then then congressman's behavior would have been completely unacceptable, but as it is, I believe you have a right to know who is taking your picture and talking to you on the street regardless of your identity.

So you're saying that it's not completely unacceptable for anyone (but a public office holder, specifically) to assault someone else for asking questions and not answering any? Does your "right to know who is taking your picture and talking to you on the street" (not in the Bill of Rights, btw) include a clause about getting violent with people who don't identify themselves readily?

It sure is a GREAT video showing the CONTEMPT most, in my opinion, of these Congress People have for the rest of us. Make no mistake about it, his recent 'apology' on FOX is TOTAL BULLSHIT and a great reason that none of these 'bastads' be re-elected to office.

Hopefully this student has the collective 'ballz' to sue this slime ball for as much as he can, and hopefully those voters will send another message to these politicians that WE are not going to tolerate their pompus ass, 'I am better than you pieces of shit' behaviour any longer.

to repeat, I do not believe his pathetic attempt at an'apology' is genuine, he IS an ASS of the highest degree and must be tossed out on his butt.

He could always be charged with assault. It's right there on film. If the kid could get a good lawyer to go after him and press criminal charges, that'd be a hoot and three quarters. Be an even bigger mess if the kid had been a minor. Assaulting a child? oooooo... nasty.

Chris Matthews is as bad as the thug politician. It doesn't matter who these students are or what their views are. This is the United States of America and we have freedom of the press. There is no reason for any student to be treated like this for simply asking a question. Chris Matthews is a piece of shit.

And for those of you who think the congressman has the right to know who is asking the question, the students said they were students and doing a story. If the congressman doesn't want to answer the question all he has to do is state that and move on.

There is no excuse for what happened. He should resign immediately and he should be charged with assault.

Last edited:
my2¢;2408238 said:
My initial reaction to the congressman's action was a guess that this guy had to be a veteran of the military. It was easy enough to see he probably wanted to haul off on the kid that he probably considered a punk, but his use of force is restrained. I checked it out, I did see he was U.S. Army from '65 to '67. That college kid had guts.

The kid had guts to ask a Congressman's opinion? I believe he has a right to ask the question.

Military or no military background, the Congressman showed he is undisciplined and arrogant.

I too believe the kid had the right to ask the question. I just think the kid was a wee wet behind the ears and was taught a lesson about approaching somebody on the street. First of all, legitimate journalist identify themselves and who they work for. But I'm glad he stood his ground just as much as I'm glad that the congressman stood his and took care of the kid and with a single hand without hurting him.

Just once i would love to see these apologist Democrat Obamabots come out and say what is so fucking apparent to anyone with any common sense at all.

The Congressman is guilty of assault. This kid could own him.

Instead they make excuses, Duh; it's all on tape..........

Hmmm........I"m walking down the street and I'm accosted by some people who I don't know, who don't introduce themselves, and they start asking me questions. I'd want to know who they were before I answered them too. And if they were pointing a cell phone camera in my face, I'd object to that too.

I don't see a problem here. The kids should have told the congressman who they were and what they wanted right off the bat.

Wouldn't a simple "no comment" suffice in absence of an answer to the first "who are you?"

Just once i would love to see these apologist Democrat Obamabots come out and say what is so fucking apparent to anyone with any common sense at all.

The Congressman is guilty of assault. This kid could own him.

Instead they make excuses, Duh; it's all on tape..........

I would bet on the congressman winning that case. To be guilty of assault the congressman would have to act in a way showing intent of injuring the student or at least threatening him with bodily injury. It is on tape and because of that the kid doesn't stand a chance of owning anybody.

Assault: 1 a : a violent physical or verbal attack b : a military attack usually involving direct combat with enemy forces c : a concerted effort (as to reach a goal or defeat an adversary)
2 a : a threat or attempt to inflict offensive physical contact or bodily harm on a person (as by lifting a fist in a threatening manner) that puts the person in immediate danger of or in apprehension of such harm or contact

Battery: 1 a : the act of battering or beating b : an offensive touching or use of force on a person without the person's consent

I certainly do not pretend to be a lawyer, but I believe the kid would have a case.

Why didn't the kid just tell him his name....he never once answered the question. If he had, then then congressman's behavior would have been completely unacceptable, but as it is, I believe you have a right to know who is taking your picture and talking to you on the street regardless of your identity.

So you're saying that it's not completely unacceptable for anyone (but a public office holder, specifically) to assault someone else for asking questions and not answering any? Does your "right to know who is taking your picture and talking to you on the street" (not in the Bill of Rights, btw) include a clause about getting violent with people who don't identify themselves readily?

He had no right to get violent, but he did have the right to know who was asking him questions. I'm not sure I would have answered either until I knew who I was talking to.

He should be charged with assault, but then again, the kid should have given his name too...the world is slowly learning that just because two people think differently, it doesn't necessarily mean one of them is wrong.

Now how will the Democrats spin this?

.....that your GOP "students" are pussies and you crybabies support their behavior?

And you know these students were members of the GOP? Couldn' they just as well been Independents or even Democrats that oppose Obama's agenda?

What was wrong with their behavior? They ask a question and the Congressman went ballistic.

You have your head so far up Obama's ass you're incapable of being objective or honest.

He wasn't interested in being objective. He was just interested in trying to get you off the subject of the Congressman and trying to get you to defend the college student.

That's what liberals do. THEY ARE FREAKING LOWLIFE COWARDS. Yank can't man up and just admit this Democrat is a thug. So, he has to do a spin and a flame, and try to derail the thread.

It's extremely childish and extremely deliberate. Don't fall for it. ;)

.....that your GOP "students" are pussies and you crybabies support their behavior?

And you know these students were members of the GOP? Couldn' they just as well been Independents or even Democrats that oppose Obama's agenda?

What was wrong with their behavior? They ask a question and the Congressman went ballistic.

You have your head so far up Obama's ass you're incapable of being objective or honest.

If YOU are the judge of "objective and honest", we are all in trouble.

This from the an Obama voter! :cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whadda douche. It doesn't matter who the kid is the Congressman had no right to put his hands on him.

And what's up with the creepy way he pulled him in towards him at the end?

He's a thug. I mean it looked like he intended to do him some real harm but finally the reality that he was on film finally got through to him.

Interesting that Youtube pulled the video of this assault. I'm glad the video is back up.

This needs to be a campaign commercial! :D

my2¢;2408238 said:
My initial reaction to the congressman's action was a guess that this guy had to be a veteran of the military. It was easy enough to see he probably wanted to haul off on the kid that he probably considered a punk, but his use of force is restrained. I checked it out, I did see he was U.S. Army from '65 to '67. That college kid had guts.

And this justifies this actions??????? That he's former military??????

I don't think so!

:eusa_eh:

Does anyone else find it suspicious, that they are hiding the face of the kid who is SUPPOSED to be the "reporter" in this piece?

Edit and update.

This is interesting and I have no idea why, because the video I watched this morning did NOT obscure the college kid's face. I have no idea why the video now obscure's the college kid's face.

I have no idea if this was Youtube's idea (they took it down for a while), and they put it back up with the college kid's face obscured or what.

But when I watched this morning at about 9/10 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time) the kid's face was not obscured and he looked quite shocked to have this Congressman assault him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back