Democrat Congressman Bart Stupak Confirms Republican Whip Eric Cantor's Memo On MSNBC

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:eusa_shhh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2uPvA-i_qg]YouTube - Democrat Congressman Bart Stupak Confirms Republican Whip Eric Cantor's Memo On MSNBC's "Hardball"[/ame]

There are still 12 Pro Life Democrats? Seriously? Why so many? Off with their heads!!

I think the allegation is that when some Dems say that "there's no funding for abortion" in the healthcare proposals........this video proves...by means of a Democrat (therefore lending more credence to the allegation since they're in the President's own party)...that it IS in the President's legislation.

And I'm about half-inclined to believe that myself. The problem is...I haven't heard what section the language is in...nor what the actual language is. It's a bare assertion that this clip doesnt prove or disprove.

The clip just pushes me in the direction of thinking that it IS in there. But who knows, this guy could be lying or could be in someone's pocket. He's probably an honest guy telling the truth, but without some tangible proof...I can't know for sure.

I think the allegation is that when some Dems say that "there's no funding for abortion" in the healthcare proposals........this video proves...by means of a Democrat (therefore lending more credence to the allegation since they're in the President's own party)...that it IS in the President's legislation.

And I'm about half-inclined to believe that myself. The problem is...I haven't heard what section the language is in...nor what the actual language is. It's a bare assertion that this clip doesnt prove or disprove.

The clip just pushes me in the direction of thinking that it IS in there. But who knows, this guy could be lying or could be in someone's pocket. He's probably an honest guy telling the truth, but without some tangible proof...I can't know for sure.

Did you say, "the President's legislation"?

Some confirmation. "I haven't seen the list, Chris..."

I don't know what your point was supposed to be but your allegation is 100% inaccurate.

He confirmed there are at least 12 that voted yes to the house bill that will vote no....he did not see the list, but confirmed the number.

Too lazy to listen to the entire clip or just hard of hearing?

Did you say, "the President's legislation"?

LMAO....people on here are so naive it is amusing.

No one has really read their 2,800 page nightmare anyway. Not even fellow Democrats understand this debacle. They will likely vote for it in lockstep without even reading it. Such is life in today's failed Congress. Just take Scott Brown's advice and go back to the drawing board on this thing. It's a real mess and needs to be scrapped.

Some confirmation. "I haven't seen the list, Chris..."

I don't know what your point was supposed to be but your allegation is 100% inaccurate.

He confirmed there are at least 12 that voted yes to the house bill that will vote no....he did not see the list, but confirmed the number.

Too lazy to listen to the entire clip or just hard of hearing?

Neither.

Are you too lazy to read the thread's title, "Democrat Congressman Bart Stupak Confirms Republican Whip Eric Cantor's Memo on MSNBC."

As I pointed out in my other post, the title is 100% factually incorrect since Stupak said he hadn't seen the list contained in the memo, moron.

Forum List

Back