Democraps use CT massacre for donations

Well.....I thought for a nanosecond the liberals here would be repulsed by the Obamination campaign sending out an email a month after the campaign is over playing on the CT massacre....but I underestimated their madness.

These people are insane, stupid and/or evil.

They use diversions like posting the asshole of some elephant to make their point because they are demented people....hell, calling them people is too much.

Unfucking believable.....just when I thought Democraps couldn't get even lower, they just did by asking for donations using the Newtown massacre and Obamination's "sympathy" to give money to the jackass machine.

Good Grief: Team Obama Uses Newtown Tragedy To Push Campaign Donations » Pirate's Cove

There is no bottom where the opposition is concerned. To them, any means that supports their end is justified. To expect anything more o0f them is a lost cause.

Last edited:
Nemo is no longer with us. He signed up for Obama-Care.

bc070f0b4ed15ac1a12f336bef4f7384.jpg

The NRA website has a big "Donate" button on it too.

Does that mean that on Friday, when the NRA has their press conference, then they'll be fundraising on the CT massacre too?

I didn't realize the NRA ran the country like the POTUS.

So the OBAMINATION CAMPAIGN = NRA? Obamination could've told the CAMPAIGN to not run the email and the website link. Most NRA members like me have no power over stopping the NRA if they act like the scumbag Obimination Campaign.

The NRA has been around longer than Obamination, they will be around long after he is stealing money back in Chicago.

Oh, is the NRA going to use the people of Newtown as video props in their press conference and on their website?

Does that mean that on Friday, when the NRA has their press conference, then they'll be fundraising on the CT massacre too?

Last edited:
What does that have to do with anything?
So the OBAMINATION CAMPAIGN = NRA?
Pretty much. They're both 501c4 organizations.

The NRA has been around longer than Obamination, they will be around long after he is stealing money back in Chicago.
So?

Oh, is the NRA going to use the people of Newtown as video props in their press conference and on their website?
I have no idea. I guess we'll see on Friday.

[/QUOTE]

Most NRA supporters won't stand for the NRA acting like you scumbags.

The NRA talking about guns used by a guard or police in a school could've prevented the massacre is not the same as the Obamination CAMPAIGN using the CT massacre speech as some donation email....no matter how stupid you are.

What does that have to do with anything?
So the OBAMINATION CAMPAIGN = NRA?
Pretty much. They're both 501c4 organizations.

So?

I have no idea. I guess we'll see on Friday.

[/QUOTE]

I've made my point.....you liberals are nothing but scum.

The Obamination CAMPAIGN using the POTUS' speech over the CT massacre as a tool to click on the campaign website is normal in the minds of fucked up people.

Of course, you scumbags believed Romney killed a woman with cancer....

No...they would not like to find out the CAMPAIGN for Obamination is sending out an email about the massacre with a DONATE link on the website.

You're a fucking moron that lives in kook San Fran, so I'm not shocked this is too much for your tiny mind.

Most sane Americans will be repulsed by this once it gets around, meanwhile you shitstains here live in your own reality.

Oh, I wish the people of Newtown CT could see the scumbag liberals here laughing about the Obamination campaign using the massacre for donations.....hopefully FOXnews gets ahold of the email.

I'm going to guess that the people of Newtown are much too preoccupied with their grief and the healing process to give much of a crap about the paranoid conspiracy rantings of an idiot on a random message board.

Imagine that.

Yup, just some crazy kook from San Fran who is completely inured to New England way of life and has no connection to the area in any way. Except for spending 20 years there.

And truth be told, if you are wishing that the people in Newtown deal with something as insignificant as this imagined slight, rather than try to heal and cope with a tragedy beyond what most of us can possibly imagine, what exactly does that say about you as a person? Newsflash: it's not very impressive.

I've made my point.....you liberals are nothing but scum.

The Obamination CAMPAIGN using the POTUS' speech over the CT massacre as a tool to click on the campaign website is normal in the minds of fucked up people.

Of course, you scumbags believed Romney killed a woman with cancer....

_Gay+-+youre+a+fag.jpg

The crackhead uses salon.com for news. :badgrin:

Go kill yourself.

LOL! Gee, you mean just like the NRA did right after the Aurora shootings?

The NRA’s post-shooting fundraiser - Salon.com

That mix you love of meth and hobo cum is really fucking with your mind, Mrs. Reprehensible.

When you collapse on your divan, make sure to clutch your pearls tightly.

Sending out an email about your black messiah talking to people in CT about the massacre and having a "donate" link to it is reprehensible.

What campaign is he running for? What more money does he need? Do the dead little kids have a say in being used for donations?

I'm not shocked scum like you is ok with it. Obamination could sacrifice little puppies for donations and you'd be for it.

You eat up shit and live in shit.

The only news sources available these days are skewed to the left or right. Salon.com is no worse than any right wing hack news source that you would use. Just out of curiosity, is it your way of dealing with people who disagree with you to tell them to kill themselves? You fuckwad.

So wait... he's mad about a banner at the top of Obama's website that's on every page of that site? :badgrin:

Yea, that's the jist of it. Pretty pathetic. I guess they should have changed the entire website in lieu of the Newtown massacre.

The mentality of these loons. Some people(on the left and right) will look for anything to demonize the people they don't agree with.

I'm convinced Obama could cure cancer and AIDS, end all crime, and bring about world peace and they'd find something to hate.

Forum List

Back