Democraps use CT massacre for donations

So wait... he's mad about a banner at the top of Obama's website that's on every page of that site? :badgrin:

Remember: when GoneBezerk wants to choke a bitch, GoneBezerk chokes GoneBezerk.

I really think that the years of meth abuse have finally gotten to her.

The Democrats have no shame. "We have to tax more so we can spend more" Charles Rangel (D-NY) and tax cheat extraordinaire.
They've spent the last four years shamelessly pandering to the dregs and scum of society and its paid off for them, while the rest of hard working, pay your bills and mortgage on time, put up with the same tired, cranky, crotchety solitary old spouse for the rest of our lives, no games of musical genitalia played here Americans start wondering where God, fairness, justice, and sanity went.
Life is like that, though, good old George S Patton, dyslexic to the point that he had to memorize every line and word on the pages he studied in order to pass his West Point courses would have been tossed to the wayside and laughed at as some miserable, stupid old befuddled military curmudgeon had not Adolph Hitler made his world presence felt the way he did. But Patton had those extremely rare once in a century qualifications at just the right time to match that once in a century urgent dire need to enable America to defeat the likes of Adolph Hitler. Otherwise a lot of us wouldn't be here because we had ended up decorating a German clothesline or our parents had met the same fate or some of us were used to meet a higher need for the Reich as fertilizer in some Teutonic garden in East Prussia.
Once upon a time palm trees used to grow on the southernmost reaches of the English Isles, but the climate cooled and palm trees no longer grow there. Before the industrial revolution, England was home to a breed of a stark white moth that used to roost on the buildings of the English cities. As the industrial Revolution progressed the moth's normal stark white color began to change to a dingy grayish brown until all the white moths had disappeared. As the industrial revolution faded into history and the smudge disappeared from the sides of the moth's roosting places, the white coloration began to return to the species. Normal humans day in the sun will return, and the perverts and the slackers will fade from consideration. We may find ourselves knee deep in other humans blood and body parts at the time but normalcy will return. Pendulums swing both ways.

Shitstain...it is a campaign website.

The campaign is over you piece of shit.

There is no need to continue that website after the election unless they are trying to create a huge slush fund. Despite all that....even linking his address to the CT people on that website is low class and glaring stupidity.

Why would that website that is for DONATIONS need to air that video and why are Democraps sending out an email regarding the massacre???? I didn't realize there wasn't enough coverage of the massacre and Obamination's angle with it.

Unfucking believable.....just when I thought Democraps couldn't get even lower, they just did by asking for donations using the Newtown massacre and Obamination's "sympathy" to give money to the jackass machine.

Good Grief: Team Obama Uses Newtown Tragedy To Push Campaign Donations » Pirate's Cove

It's a link to a video of the president's speech. On the same page is a 'donate' link. Nowhere does it say to donate money to the Obama campaign in lieu of donating to Newtown. You're a sad, desperate little liar, just like the hack whose shitty website you took this "story" from.

So wait... he's mad about a banner at the top of Obama's website that's on every page of that site? :badgrin:

GoneBezerk is a girl? I find that hilarious and frightening. I wonder what doublewide she came out of.

GoneBezerk is a girl? I find that hilarious and frightening. I wonder what doublewide she came out of.

elephant-ass.jpg

Uh, it's a CAMPAIGN WEBSITE.

Why are they still asking for donations about a month after the election results?

Why even mention the CT massacre on a CAMPAGIN WEBSITE?

I didn't realize the media didn't cover the CT massacre and Obamination's speeches on it. Some schmuck needs to find out on Obamination's Campaign website....eh? That pesky DONATE button at the top of the page where one can find out about the massacre just says low class.....bullshit....typical of liberals.

What did Obamination's former Chief of Staff say about these kind of tragic events....

I see nothing in either link to suggest that Obama is fundraising off of this tragedy. The link given redirects to Obama's website, and the donate buttons are static links that are embedded in the top and side banners. That means that they stay where they are no matter what story you're reading on the site, they are absolutely not specific to certain posts. Click on any other link on the homepage of his site, those buttons will remain where they are.

I suppose they could have linked to the video embedded on whitehouse.gov instead, but really, are we going to freak out because some underling in the press secretary's office linked to a site that has donate buttons on it even though no one is actually fundraising off the tragedy?

Oh wait, it's Obama, so of course we are.

Shitstain...it is a campaign website.

The campaign is over you piece of shit.

There is no need to continue that website after the election unless they are trying to create a huge slush fund. Despite all that....even linking his address to the CT people on that website is low class and glaring stupidity.

Why would that website that is for DONATIONS need to air that video and why are Democraps sending out an email regarding the massacre???? I didn't realize there wasn't enough coverage of the massacre and Obamination's angle with it.

YEAH ASSHOLES. Why would the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES send out some stupid email talking about a national tragedy like he has anything to do with it?!? How DARE he speak on the topic, or make any attempt to distribute his speech to people?! BURN THEM!

The shitbags in this thread that enjoy making money off dead kids in CT need to explain why Axelrod sent out this email...

Our hearts broke on Friday as we learned of the tragic and senseless deaths of 20 children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

Last night, President Obama addressed the families of Newtown, offering the love and prayers of a nation, and vowing to use whatever power his office holds to protect our children from such unthinkable acts of violence.

He spoke from the heart — as a president and a parent.

Watch this speech: http://my.barackobama.com/Newtown

Signed, David Axelrod
Obama's chief campaign strategist

Why are they still asking for donations about a month after the election results?

I didn't realize the media didn't cover the CT massacre and Obamination's speeches on it. Some schmuck needs to find out on Obamination's Campaign website....eh? That pesky DONATE button at the top of the page where one can find out about the massacre just says low class.....bullshit....typical of liberals.

What did Obamination's former Chief of Staff say about these kind of tragic events....

It's okay. It's pretty clear that the interwebz are a confusing place for you, and that the concept of "active" vs "passive" is new to you as well. Not overly surprising for someone who appears to think that "Obamination" and "shitstain" are the pinnacle of witty repartee. You seem like a super lovely person. I'm sure you have many friends.

Asshole...why did Obama's chief campaign strategist send out the email???

Come on asshole, explain that one. Axelrod doesn't work in the White House, he left his post to run Obamination's campaign in 2011.

Imagine if Bush's 2000 SR campaign guy sent out an email to GOP donors about the 9-11 attack.....

It's okay. It's pretty clear that the interwebz are a confusing place for you, and that the concept of "active" vs "passive" is new to you as well. Not overly surprising for someone who appears to think that "Obamination" and "shitstain" are the pinnacle of witty repartee. You seem like a super lovely person. I'm sure you have many friends.

Last edited:

Come on asshole, explain that one.

Imagine if Bush's 2000 SR campaign guy sent out an email to GOP donors about the 9-11 attack.....

Careful sweetheart, you keep up that adorable hysteria and I may just fall in cyber love with you! You're very charming. Do people tell you that like all the time?

Just like I thought, you can't defend or explain away Axelrod sending out the email from outside White House channels but from HQ Campaign Obamination 2012.

Is there a campaign still going on? You can answer that simple question, eh?

Come on asshole, explain that one.

Careful sweetheart, you keep up that adorable hysteria and I may just fall in cyber love with you! You're very charming. Do people tell you that like all the time?

Forum List

Back